Americans angry with Obama over gas prices

Mar 27, 2012 Full story: Reuters 1,027

The WSJ reports on a new group of consulting companies that are offering white-collar criminals a rare service: tips and strategies for surviving in prison.

Full Story
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#1 Mar 27, 2012
why does anyone think that this ONE guy controls the cost of gas?

Judged:

15

11

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Andrew Gross

Portland, OR

#3 Mar 27, 2012
US angry with Obama over gas prices http://reut.rs/HbHrA1 Gas Price Killers: http://www.mpgleader.com http://www.tirestud.com
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Look to the true culprits: Wall Street speculators such as Goldman Sachs who said they'd punish President Obama because of his concern for the environment over the demands of Big Oil. Oil that will not go to the U.S., and tar sands are highly corrosive materials that puts our citizens' drinking water at risk. Facts are amazing!
Gravediggers

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Gas and GROCERIES!

EVERY THING in the grocery stores are expensive.

How much do you pay for a quart of milk and a loaf of bread?

Ridiculous!

OUT in 2012. Obama knew prices would escalate with the intense involvement of the ARAB/Spring-Summer-Fall-Winter -Spring and he STILL did nothing to make sure America is less dependent on foreign oil.

And that silly trip to Oklahoma. Obama's approval was not needed to build it. Just a sorry state with Obama as President
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#7 Mar 27, 2012
anneutral wrote:
why does anyone think that this ONE guy controls the cost of gas?
We Americans have become too dependent on government. It's time we nationalize the oil and gas industry and force them to sell their production here at home at reasonable prices. Screw the free market.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#8 Mar 27, 2012
Not True...LOONS ARE HAPPY!!..Obama has delivered to his FAR LEFT GREEN LOONY BASE....As He said he would and as Sec. CHU said he would...Soon we will pay as much as Europe...OBAMA'S GOAL

Real Americans are now being pushed to far,and are PISSED OFF!...One Thing to talk GREEN ,another to LIVE IN THE RED!

This INCOMPETENT,This Socialist,this PUTZ now will be KICKED OUT....Its Like The Other LOON...CARTER...and it will be De Ja Vu all over again.....OUT ON HIS ASS!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#9 Mar 27, 2012
anneutral wrote:
why does anyone think that this ONE guy controls the cost of gas?
Doesn't matter, Americans will be voting with their wallet more than ever in Nov. This morning, gas was 3.73 at the station I fill up at. This afternoon on my way home from work, same place 3.93 for a 20 cent increase. The higher the prices are come Nov, the harder it will be for your King to be reelected.
Le trou de balle

AOL

#10 Mar 27, 2012
The GOP, the White Supremacists (also the proIsrael lobbyists), and the monopoly of oil refineries companies are trying their best to sabotage the economy and the elections.

We know that there is plenty of oil and the bottleneck are the refineries that nobody wants them in their backyard except for stupid Houston, Baton Rouge (out of service for maintenance), and New Orleans.
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#11 Mar 27, 2012
We'll need to give President Obama the numbers in Congress necessary to nationalize the oil and gas industry. With the GOPTEA birthers obstructing the way they will continue to let the oil and gas companies sell our domestic production to the highest bidders overseas. AND give them more production to sell overseas and screw us here at home.

Fight the rising prices! Give Back President Obama Congress in 2012!

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#12 Mar 27, 2012
anneutral wrote:
why does anyone think that this ONE guy controls the cost of gas?
Whats wrong??? you idiots blamed Bush when the prices were up during his term why is it different now?

Obama is an incompetent Boob

Write "OBAMA SUCKS" on all your cash!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#13 Mar 27, 2012
Nobody has to help obama look bad. He reached his Peter Principle just before being elected to congress.
Le trou de balle wrote:
The GOP, the White Supremacists (also the proIsrael lobbyists), and the monopoly of oil refineries companies are trying their best to sabotage the economy and the elections.
We know that there is plenty of oil and the bottleneck are the refineries that nobody wants them in their backyard except for stupid Houston, Baton Rouge (out of service for maintenance), and New Orleans.
DreadedSnowman

Spring, TX

#14 Mar 27, 2012
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Look to the true culprits: Wall Street speculators such as Goldman Sachs who said they'd punish President Obama because of his concern for the environment over the demands of Big Oil. Oil that will not go to the U.S., and tar sands are highly corrosive materials that puts our citizens' drinking water at risk. Facts are amazing!
What is your basis about the tar sands as highly corrosive materials? Are you an geologist or and engineer or as you stating hearsay
justaguy

White Lake, MI

#15 Mar 27, 2012
Capt America wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats wrong??? you idiots blamed Bush when the prices were up during his term why is it different now?
Obama is an incompetent Boob
Write "OBAMA SUCKS" on all your cash!!!!!
yeah but it was his party the GOP which deregulated oil pricing and kiboshed green energy initiatives. which we are paying the price for now. reagan removed all the solar panels in the white house when he moved in. so at least he was leading by example. also "saint reagan"(jk) raised taxes to stimulate the economy.
American Worker

Glasgow, KY

#17 Mar 27, 2012
justaguy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah but it was his party the GOP which deregulated oil pricing and kiboshed green energy initiatives. which we are paying the price for now. reagan removed all the solar panels in the white house when he moved in. so at least he was leading by example. also "saint reagan"(jk) raised taxes to stimulate the economy.
The solar panels were a joke.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#18 Mar 27, 2012
American Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
The solar panels were a joke.
You arent kidding, Payback is way too slow
Ex-GOP Con

San Jose, CA

#19 Mar 27, 2012
years of the GOPTEA insistence that we depend only on oil and gas have led to no competition and subsequently higher prices on oil and gas. only competition can curb these rising oil and gas prices. we must give president obama the congress that will support alternative energy sources.
American Worker

Glasgow, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
years of the GOPTEA insistence that we depend only on oil and gas have led to no competition and subsequently higher prices on oil and gas. only competition can curb these rising oil and gas prices. we must give president obama the congress that will support alternative energy sources.
What happen in Europe?
DENG

Nanjing, China

#21 Mar 27, 2012
Americans angry with Obama over gas prices

PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES OVERPAY BY 90 PERCENT; NO WONDER THEY HAVE NO MONEY THERE.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#22 Mar 27, 2012
Americans angry with Obama over gas prices

SHOULD HAVE STAYED ON THE GOLD STANDARD: 3 BUCKS WOULD STILL FILL 'ER UP.
Not Eric Gustafson

San Antonio, TX

#23 Mar 27, 2012
Why shouldn't we be upset. Drilling on public land is down 65% under Obama and the coal industry has been gutted. Plus he told Russian President Medevev on an open mic, "I'll soak the middle class so bad, they'll think the Volga is having a 200 year flood comrade."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Cornelius Scudmister 158,630
Barack Obama's stunning rejection: (Former) sup... 1 hr Here Is One 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,124,814
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 179,264
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 2 hr Here Is One 934
Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, som... 5 hr Responsibility 20
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 5 hr Responsibility 7

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE