Boehner, Ryan: Romney's Taxes a Grand Distraction

Full story: ABC News

Amid increasing pressure and persistent demands for Mitt Romney to disclose an exhaustive account of his tax returns, House Speaker John Boehner and Rep.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
Osama Obama

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

In the last 3 months 246,000 went on disability,225,000 jobs created most of them temporary or part time.No Obama could care less.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Distraction..of course..Obama wants to distract the American citizens FROM the real heartaches of their country..and concentrate on his rival's personal business..UNLIKE proving if he is a USA citizen or not..low blow tactics...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

WH records are still on a lock down. The WH wWing BoysClub have asked for accountability, only one way.
Hallm

Gardelegen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Ron Paul is honest, wise politician. He should be president.
The Circle Jerk

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

John Boehner:" Look at my tan,It's a beautiful tan."

Romney: "My tan is better. And check out my tan lines. Wanna see my magic underwear?"

Ryan:"MMM hmmmmm. The two of you are so handsome,I just want to get on my knees and eat the two of you at once!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••