Boehner, Ryan: Romney's Taxes a Grand Distraction

Full story: ABC News
Amid increasing pressure and persistent demands for Mitt Romney to disclose an exhaustive account of his tax returns, House Speaker John Boehner and Rep. Full Story
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
In the last 3 months 246,000 went on disability,225,000 jobs created most of them temporary or part time.No Obama could care less.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Distraction..of course..Obama wants to distract the American citizens FROM the real heartaches of their country..and concentrate on his rival's personal business..UNLIKE proving if he is a USA citizen or not..low blow tactics...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2012
WH records are still on a lock down. The WH wWing BoysClub have asked for accountability, only one way.
Hallm

Halberstadt, Germany

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Ron Paul is honest, wise politician. He should be president.
The Circle Jerk

Matthews, IN

#5 Jul 18, 2012
John Boehner:" Look at my tan,It's a beautiful tan."

Romney: "My tan is better. And check out my tan lines. Wanna see my magic underwear?"

Ryan:"MMM hmmmmm. The two of you are so handsome,I just want to get on my knees and eat the two of you at once!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,142,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 180,678
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Injudgement 162,821
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 54 min barefoot2626 114
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr red and right 33,239
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 3 hr Yoda 480
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 17 hr hornback12 1,184

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE