Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along

Mar 9, 2012 Full story: NewsOne 2,566

Farai Chideya at the Root wrote a very good article about the relationship between the Black community and the Republican Party.

Full Story

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2128 Aug 6, 2012
In the past, every president ran on the understanding marriage is between one man and one woman; until November 2012.

The future is now.
John

Colchester, UK

#2129 Aug 6, 2012
Jack-Zoo-Ville wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Republicans abolished slavery.
You negroes loved getting treated like a b8tch and now you are mad at Republicans for giving you a chance to be useful citizens with equal rights.
:P
This is exactly the reason why the blacks do not like you. You call them ne***es and other pathetic names. While the US is too busy and preoccupied with hating blacks, China and India in the meantime are surpassing your country in the global wealth stakes.

And I say this being white myself.

By the way, its nice to know Obama is President of America and the head of NASA is also an African-American man.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2130 Aug 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the reason why the blacks do not like you. You call them ne***es and other pathetic names. While the US is too busy and preoccupied with hating blacks, China and India in the meantime are surpassing your country in the global wealth stakes.
By the way, its nice to know Obama is President of America and the head of NASA is also an African-American man.
John,
Negro is not some kind of "racist slur". It is simply a racial identity originally adopted by the black race to identify themselves.(It is a Portuguese word meaning black). It is the proper anthropological term and is the identity used by our U.S. Constitution and Census. Many of us have no interest in trying to keep up with the current politically correct identity of the black race. In my lifetime alone, it has been Negro, colored, coloured, jet, ebony, black and currently "African-American" (which I think should be the most "insulting" title as not only does it hyphen their citizenship, but also because some have ancestry here for nearly 400 years).

However, the reason why our Nation is slipping behind academically is because our schools are no longer segregated. It is not fair to hold our White Children back from reaching their full potential just so the minorities can keep up, and it is not fair to black students to expect them to do more than they are capable of.(there is a difference between the races other than skin color). In addition, an average of 4 years of public education is spent on trying to teach "tolerance and acceptance" rather than additional studies in mathematics and science.
These factors plus the astronomical drop out rate of black students (51% of black males will drop out Nationwide, and 78% in New York City and Philadelphia will drop out) reflects poorly on our Nation's level of academics. It is very clear that it would be in the best interest of all races and citizens of the US to segregate our schools as they were in the past.

Yes, for the first time in US history, a mulatto has been elected POTUS. Unfortunately for him, his legacy includes other "firsts as well.
*The first POTUS to take a stand against traditional marriage;
*the first POTUS to increase the National debt more than every previous President combined;
*The first POTUS to maintain an unemployment rate of over 8% of his entire administration;
*The first POTUS to have fuel prices in excess of $3.00 gal for his entire administration;
*The first POTUS to lose our Nation's perfect credit rating in spite of two world wars and a great depression.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#2131 Aug 6, 2012
During Barack Obama’s first presidential campaign, the media and members of the far left ignored discussing his influences and role models, leaving conservatives in shock over how lax the vetting process turned out to be for the man who would come to hold the highest office in the land. As The Communist reveals that the “transformative change” Obama promised to deliver (and did) eerily find their origin in the words and deeds of his closest mentor.

And therein lies the rub. Examining the mentor is perhaps one of the most significant aspects of the presidential vetting process. Those who came before Obama all acknowledged the profound impact their mentors had on them, both growing up, and into adulthood. Of course the reason is clear – exploring who a presidential nominee’s influenes are provides key insight into that candidate’s world-view.

Kengor notes that although both Ronald Reagan and Hillary Clinton’s role models were indeed of great import to each of them, their names were rarely mentioned in each of their biographies. Ironically, however, Obama mentioned “Frank” by name no less than 22 times in his memoir,“Dreams From My Father.”

“We’ve had 44 presidents and they’ve all had mentors,” Kengor told me during an exclusive Blaze interview.“Yet never before in the entire 200-plus year [presidential] history of this country, have we had a president with a mentor who was a card carrying member of the Communist Party.

Kengor takes issue with the fact that no liberal biographer acknowledges that Frank Marshall Davis was Obama’s mentor, yet those same biographers have never denied that Don Jones mentored Ronald Reagan, just as Ben Cleaver guided an impressionable, young Hillary Clinton until her departure to university. Perhaps the reason no one cares, according to Kengor, is because both Cleaver and Jones “loved America” and were not “pro-soviet members of the Communist Party.” He believes journalists, biographers, and the media in general are guilty of “scandalous neglect” when discussing Barack Obama.

“The problem with Obama,” said Kengor,“is that he was never vetted, so you have skeletons in the closet.” He explained that while there has been no shortage of coverage from the right in exposing Obama’s ties to Reverend Jeremiah Wright or the Weather Underground’s Bill Ayers,“no one talks about Davis, and Davis was far more radical [than either Ayers or Wright].”

In fact, Kengor maintains that Ayer’s most radical university lecture, or Wright’s most flagrant sermon pales in comparison to any of the volumes Frank Marshall Davis espoused in his columns for various Communist newspapers across the country.

“When you read his columns it’s very clear you are dealing with a Communist Party U.S.A. memberfrom the ‘Daily Worker’ crowd — a loyal Soviet patriot.

“To think he had an influence on the president.”

“Imagine if there was a GOP nominee with a mentor this extreme to the right. They would never have escaped the media scrutiny.”

Historically, Kengor observed a pattern among the left in which its adherents are never vigilant when it comes to Communism. Even American Civil Liberties Union founder, Roger Nash Baldwin, wrote a book entitled,“Liberty Under the Soviets” demonstrating progressives’ sympathy for all things Communist.

As we near the July 17th release date of “The Communist” The Blaze will be releasing two more “sneak preview” articles detailing some of the shocking revelations Kengor discovered along the way.

For instance, you will learn that Frank Marshall Davis actually started out as a member of the GOP, reviled Democrats (in particular Harry Truman and Franklin Delano Roosevelt) and only turned to Communism after being fully duped by a Soviet propaganda campaign that convinced him the USSR had abolished racism of all kinds.

You will also see laid out in black and white, the stark parallels between Frank Marshall Davis’ words and deeds and those of the Obama administration GMC,BANKS,
H/CARE

Since: Dec 07

Flint, TX

#2132 Aug 6, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
Can any intelligent person please explain to me why you think Rick Santorum will be a great president?
I guess you've been out, but we didn't nominate him. Try to keep up.

Flint, TX

#2133 Aug 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So are these fine people, and they can't stand nobama as much as the rest of us.

http://www.nbra.info/
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

#2134 Aug 6, 2012
""Why Black People And Republicans Just Can't Get Along""

they just dont agree on how to repeal the 13th amendment..

its just unAmerican
weirdo

Mount Hope, WV

#2135 Aug 6, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
In the past, every president ran on the understanding marriage is between one man and one woman; until November 2012.

The future is now.
I would rather go back to the past. I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. GOD SAID IT AND I BELIEVE IT. We will be judged when we stand before GOD. It is a fearful thing to stand before GOD and not know him and for him to say "depart from me you worker of iniquity". This matter will not be funny on that day. Watch out. It's coming FAST
Dude

Newark, DE

#2136 Aug 7, 2012
Virginia Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
John,
Negro is not some kind of "racist slur". It is simply a racial identity originally adopted by the black race to identify themselves.(It is a Portuguese word meaning black). It is the proper anthropological term and is the identity used by our U.S. Constitution and Census. Many of us have no interest in trying to keep up with the current politically correct identity of the black race. In my lifetime alone, it has been Negro, colored, coloured, jet, ebony, black and currently "African-American" (which I think should be the most "insulting" title as not only does it hyphen their citizenship, but also because some have ancestry here for nearly 400 years).
However, the reason why our Nation is slipping behind academically is because our schools are no longer segregated. It is not fair to hold our White Children back from reaching their full potential just so the minorities can keep up, and it is not fair to black students to expect them to do more than they are capable of.(there is a difference between the races other than skin color). In addition, an average of 4 years of public education is spent on trying to teach "tolerance and acceptance" rather than additional studies in mathematics and science.
These factors plus the astronomical drop out rate of black students (51% of black males will drop out Nationwide, and 78% in New York City and Philadelphia will drop out) reflects poorly on our Nation's level of academics. It is very clear that it would be in the best interest of all races and citizens of the US to segregate our schools as they were in the past.
Yes, for the first time in US history, a mulatto has been elected POTUS. Unfortunately for him, his legacy includes other "firsts as well.
*The first POTUS to take a stand against traditional marriage;
*the first POTUS to increase the National debt more than every previous President combined;
*The first POTUS to maintain an unemployment rate of over 8% of his entire administration;
*The first POTUS to have fuel prices in excess of $3.00 gal for his entire administration;
*The first POTUS to lose our Nation's perfect credit rating in spite of two world wars and a great depression.
^If only more white people could be this vocal. Then, I could feel better about myself for not getting involved with my friend who is in Occupy Wall Street. Ha. What a dope.
BS Detector

Studio City, CA

#2137 Aug 7, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
You fantasize that "the US is too busy and preoccupied with hating blacks." Quite the opposite, of course. Unlike gays, blacks are a far more powerful political block. Only a racist like yourself has to be picky and petty about which black holds an important position. The rest of us are more concerned with who is best qualified for, and performs best in, any particular position.

True, in the US, we have become a society of willing and eager victims that are expoited by people like you. Also true, blacks vote 90%+ for Democrats. Always. But no racism there, right?

Yeah, right.
Ted Lowe

Houston, TX

#2138 Aug 7, 2012
Republicans are having a difficult time getting any kind of votes. Minorities view the Republican party as a party of Whites only that doesn't consider the interests of the many. But, the political news are good. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2139 Aug 7, 2012
Because of same sex marriage, they believe a black man is no more important to a black marriage than a black woman is. They want to think homosexuals faced the same laws and custom of segregation and slavery.

Flint, TX

#2141 Aug 7, 2012
Ted Lowe wrote:
Republicans are having a difficult time getting any kind of votes. Minorities view the Republican party as a party of Whites only that doesn't consider the interests of the many. But, the political news are good. http://bit.ly/H0jj0u
Really? Is that why the republicans won the house and several governorships in 2010?

Flint, TX

#2142 Aug 7, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
As fascinating as it is. all this strategizing is going to make you late for your Klan meeting. They're serving picked pigs feet for supper you don't want to miss it!
The Klan were all democrats, ask Byrd!
BS Detector

Studio City, CA

#2144 Aug 7, 2012
Ted Lowe wrote:
If "Republicans are having a difficult time getting any kind of votes" how come they are in a statistical dead heat with Mr. Obama in the Presidential race? And why do they have a clear majority in the House? Either you are incredibly stupid, lying, or both.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#2145 Aug 7, 2012
BS Detector wrote:
<quoted text> If "Republicans are having a difficult time getting any kind of votes" how come they are in a statistical dead heat with Mr. Obama in the Presidential race? And why do they have a clear majority in the House? Either you are incredibly stupid, lying, or both.
Judicial Watch has uncovered documents showing that, rather than taking action to enforce Section 8 of the NVRA, the Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) is now working with ACORN-front Project Vote, Barack Obama’s former employer, to push for strict enforcement of Section 7 of the NVRA relating to welfare office voter registration obligations. The purpose of this campaign is evidently to use voter registration laws to register greater numbers of low-income voters, widely considered to be an important voting demographic for the Obama presidential campaign.

Policy changes prompted by stricter enforcement of Section 7 have resulted in increased incidents of voter registration errors. For example, a separate Judicial Watch investigation found that the percentage of invalid voter registration forms from Colorado public assistance agencies was four times the national average after Project Vote successfully forced the state to implement new policies for increasing the registration of public assistance recipients during the 2008 and 2010 election seasons.

Judicial Watch notes in its letters that while Attorney General Eric Holder appears intent on enforcing Section 7 of the NVRA, which will yield an increased risk of voter fraud, he apparently has no interest in enforcing Section 8 to ensure clean elections:“While you may be aware that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has prioritized enforcement of Section 7 of the NVRA, which seeks to expand opportunities to register to vote, the Attorney General has not demonstrated any similar interest in prioritizing enforcement of the list maintenance provisions of Section 8 of the NVRA. Nonetheless, Section 8 is an important counterpart to Section 7. The two provisions represent a carefully crafted compromise by the U.S. Congress to increase both voter registration and the integrity of voter rolls.”

Thanks gain AG,The most racist,biased ,under the Controll
of the POTUS we ever had the misfortune to have had who
was appointed by the POTUS for very obvious reasons and
they had F..k all to do with JUSTICE!!!!!

Flint, TX

#2146 Aug 7, 2012
Ted Lowe wrote:
In the central valley of California, hispanics are voting republican as the dems/EPA have cut off water to their crops to protect in minnow. Three republicans are fighting to have the water flow again.

Turn out the lights, the party's over.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2147 Aug 7, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
The Klan were all democrats, ask Byrd!
Sigh... How many times must I go through this?

The Ku Klux Klan was formed by the former Confederate soldiers after the Civil War in order to protect and aid the widowed, child and disabled during the Radical Reconstruction.(During the early 1900's, we heard the plea of our Nation and spread across the Country. Today we are located in all 48 Continental States and in Washington DC).

The Confederacy did not have a political party because they feared that it would distract from the war. After the war, Southerners were not permitted to vote or be associated with any political party.

The Ku Klux Klan does not endorse any particular party; only the candidate that most closely shares the traditional family values, our American heritage and our Christian faith. We have had numerous presidents, congressmen and supreme court justices of both major parties and several minor and independent parties.

To learn the truth about the Ku Klux Klan, you may visit our offical site at takkkk [dot] com.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#2148 Aug 7, 2012
THIS IS WHY,IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED???????
Black Serial/Mass/Spree Killer List:
1. Matthew Emanuel Macon (Murdered and Raped 5 White Women in Lansing)
2. Jimmie Reed (Murdered his wife and his 2 month old daughter and set them on fire)
3. Shelly Brooks (Murdered 7 prostitutes in Detroit Cass Corridor)
4. Justin Blackshere (Stabbed two white cooks at Cheli’s Chili downtown Detroit)
5. Jervon Miguel Coleman (Murdered three people.)
6. Donell Ramon Johnson (Murdered a mother and a daughter)
7. Brian Ranard Davis (6 women known murdered by negro
8. Paul Durousseau (Seven women)
9. Mark Goudeau “The Baseline Killer”(Eight women and a man in 2005-2006)
10. Coral Eugene Watts (11 women in Texas & 1 in Michigan)
11. Anthony McKnight (Five girls and young women)
12. Derrick Todd Lee (8 Women)
13. Charles Lendelle Carter (4 known murders; admits to ‘hunting’ Atlantans for 15 years!)
14. The Zebra Killings (71 White people)
15. Chester Turner (L.A.s most prolific killer 12 women killed.)
16. Lorenzo J. Gilyard (Kansas City, MO.—13 victims)
17. Eugene Victor Britt (Gary, IN.–3 known murder/rapes.)
18. Reginald and Jonathan Carr (The Wichita Massacre–6 Whites murdered)
19. Ray Joseph Dandridge and his uncle, Ricky Gevon Gray (Richmond, VA.–Murdered 7 people in 7 days, including an entire White family.)
20. The Tinley Park Murderer (Suspect hasn’t been found but has been described as black – murdered 5 women in a store.)
21. Henry Louis Wallace (Raped and strangled 5 women to death.)
22. Charles Johnston (Murdered 3 unarmed white men in hospital)
23. Craig Price (Brutally murdered 3 women)
24. Harrison Graham (Brually Murdered 3 women)
25. Charles Lee “Cookie” Thornton (Murdered 6 Whites at the Kirkwood, MO. city council.)
26. & 27. Darnell Hartsfeld & Romeo Pinkerton (Abducted and Murdered 5 from a restaurant)
28 &29. John Allen Muhammad & Lee Boyd Malvo (Sniped 11 people from a car in DC, 9 died.)
30. George Russell (3 women, WA state)
31. Timothy W. Spencer (5 killed, Arlington, VA and Richmond, VA)
32. Elton M. Jackson (12 gay men killed, Norfolk, VA area)
33. Carlton Gary (3 killed in Columbus, GA)
34. Mohammed Adam Omar (16 women, Yemen. Omar is Sudanese.)
35. Kendall Francois (8 women, Poughkeepsie, NY and surrounding areas.)
36. Terry A. Blair (8 women, Kansas City area)
37. Wayne Williams (33 many of them children!, Atlanta, GA)
38. Vaughn Greenwood (11 killed in LA)
39. Andre Crawford (10 killed in Chicago – southside)
40. Calvin Jackson (9 killed possibley more in NY)
41. Gregory Klepper (killed 8, Chicago – southside)
42. Alton Coleman (Killed 8 in the Midwest)
43. Harrison Graham (killed 7+ in N. Philadelphia)
44. Cleophus Prince (6 killed in, San Diego
45. Robert Rozier (7 killed in, Miami)
46. Maurice Byrd (killed 20 + in St. Louis)
47. Maury Travis (17 and rising, St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta)
48. Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (killed 20+ in Florida)
49. Lorenzo Fayne (killed 5 children in East St. Louis, IL)
50. Paul Durousseau,(killed 6, two of which were pregnant women, Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.)
51. Eddie Lee Mosley (killed 25 to 30 women, south Florida)
52. Henry Lee Jones (killed 4 in, south Florida; Bartlett, TN)
53. Richard “Babyface” Jameswhite (15 killed in, New York; Georgia.)
54. Donald E. Younge, Jr.(killed 4), East St. Louis, IL; Salt Lake City, UT.gagg
55. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
56. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people –)
57. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
The race based,biased white hating media loves to pretend that
only whites are serial killers while covering,censoring,gagging
any killings that are Black connected???? Why? Ask the POTUS,or
maybe Eric Holder our fair & balanced Racist Bigot of an AG???
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#2149 Aug 7, 2012
Crickets gonna be Chirping no one got the Balls to
touch the Liberal version of Burying every thing
they can,to no offend Blacks???????? Including
the Obama Paper Trail?? LOL..Spent over a Million
$$ and we should not ask WTF is in them????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

2012 Presidential Election Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,962
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min GayGhostsMama 1,110,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 178,162
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 41 min Go Blue Forever 333
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr barefoot2626 505
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 3 hr Sangelia 9,936
Poll: Most say Congress worst in lifetime 8 hr Cracker 45
•••

2012 Presidential Election People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••