USC Trojans receiver Travon Patterson moving on to Colorado Buffaloes

Jul 22, 2010 Full story: www.examiner.com 52

Travon Patterson is the latest Trojans to fly the coop. With wide receiver, Brandon Carswell , already having one foot out the door , it was unsettling to hear that yet another USC wideout could be leaving the program.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Getting a little "thin" there Trojans...

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#2 Jul 22, 2010
Brew In wrote:
Getting a little "thin" there Trojans...
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Great post, Brew In!!!!!!!!!! Great post!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Westlake Village, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2010
They better hope Prater and Woods are the real deal or else at this rate Barkley will be throwing the ball to himself next season.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#4 Jul 22, 2010
nleitere wrote:
They better hope Prater and Woods are the real deal or else at this rate Barkley will be throwing the ball to himself next season.
Ain't that the truth!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!! usc SUCKS!!!!!! LMBO!!!!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2010
nleitere wrote:
They better hope Prater and Woods are the real deal or else at this rate Barkley will be throwing the ball to himself next season.
Does not matter. We have depth that only your schools can dream about.

FIGHT ON

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#6 Jul 23, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't that the truth!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!! usc SUCKS!!!!!! LMBO!!!!
Oh the envy I detect coming from the humid, snake riddled swamplands. Out here, when we have a cottonmouth it just means we need another marguerita while enjoying our southern california sun and perfect beaches.
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

#7 Jul 23, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Does not matter. We have depth that only your schools can dream about.
FIGHT ON
Not for long. Like I said in three years you are down to 55 scholarships. SCARY!

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#8 Jul 23, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh the envy I detect coming from the humid, snake riddled swamplands. Out here, when we have a cottonmouth it just means we need another marguerita while enjoying our southern california sun and perfect beaches.
Bring it on! I want USC to come out here to Tiger Stadium; The last time we played in The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum...23-3 (1984, I believe it was). So, bring it on! I want USC to play us! I can't control our schedule maker! But, I want to kick USC's arse so bad that it hurts!!! USC is a tough progam! But, the school sucks!!!!!! It produces wife killers (aka oj simpson to name one)! LOL :\

But, I'm definitely not envious! Some of you think y'all won the 2003 National Championship! It wasn't even a split national championship! A split would be right down the middle. LSU won 2/3 of the national championship and USC won 1/3 because the AP felt sorry for USC and gave theirs to USC. The BCS National Championship (OFFICIAL) was held in New Orleans with Oklahoma, the then #1 team in the country (BCS) vs. LSU (the then #2 team in the country (BCS) playing for the BCS National Championship! Needless to say, LSU won the 2003 BCS (OFFICIAL) National Championship 21-14 making LSU the BCS National Champion and Coaches National Champion.......just sayin'........This is all fact!!!!! Geaux Tigers!!!!!! We have ZERO ENVY towards USC! We would destroy USC!!! They are NOTHING TO US!!!!!!!!! NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! LOL ;\

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#9 Jul 23, 2010
LSU beat USC the last time we played in 1984 (I think that was the year)! The score was 23-3, LSU!!!!!!! Geaux LSU'S TIGERS!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#10 Jul 24, 2010
Brew In wrote:
Getting a little "thin" there Trojans...
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
Yes, it will be a blow losing a guy with the experience he has. Fortunately we have 3 WRs coming in (Prater, Woods, Ambles) who can hopefully take up the slack. It will be interesting.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it will be a blow losing a guy with the experience he has. Fortunately we have 3 WRs coming in (Prater, Woods, Ambles) who can hopefully take up the slack. It will be interesting.
Plus you would think that at some point Brice Butler and David Ausberry would finalize make the most of their abilities. Both showed flashes, hopefully they can figure it out and put it all together.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#12 Jul 24, 2010
USC sucks! UCLA is tons better than the University of Stupid Cheaters! LOL :)

Since: Mar 09

United States

#13 Jul 24, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
USC sucks! UCLA is tons better than the University of Stupid Cheaters! LOL :)
Hitting the sauce early today I see.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#14 Jul 24, 2010
nleitere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitting the sauce early today I see.
LOL.......No, just tellin' ya like the expert's see it, called the NCAA infractions committee! LOL

usc = UNIVERSITY of STUPID CHEATERS!!!! lmao!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#15 Jul 26, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it will be a blow losing a guy with the experience he has. Fortunately we have 3 WRs coming in (Prater, Woods, Ambles) who can hopefully take up the slack. It will be interesting.
People on my side keep saying Barkley is so banged up right now and people on your side say he will have his best year ever. Believe it or not since I DO value your opinion (though don't always agree with it), what is your take on him for the upcoming season?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#16 Jul 26, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it will be a blow losing a guy with the experience he has. Fortunately we have 3 WRs coming in (Prater, Woods, Ambles) who can hopefully take up the slack. It will be interesting.
All these haters keep telling us we are going to lose our entire team. Where is this mass exodus they keep dreaming about?

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#17 Jul 26, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>People on my side keep saying Barkley is so banged up right now and people on your side say he will have his best year ever. Believe it or not since I DO value your opinion (though don't always agree with it), what is your take on him for the upcoming season?
Nobody knows where he will be this year. Here are some of the pluses and minuses. 1st and most important, I admire his enthusiasm and the pure joy he derives from being QB1 for USC. He embodies the Trojan spirit. Having your main guy be like that can be infectious and hopefully keep his teammates' spirits up. 2nd, he has a year experience under his belt, where he's experienced everything from the high of winning a big game to the low of getting blown out at home. For a true sophomore, he might not be a seasoned veteran just yet, but he's well on his way to being there. And he's taken it all in stride. From what I understand, he's already taken on more of a leadership role on the team, and will probably be named one of the team captains for this year. He's organized players-only workouts and training, and the older guys respect him. On the minus side, he's going to be missing his favorite target: Damian Williams. If RoJo can step into that role while the freshmen develop, we can have a good year. But we'll also need the O-line to be injury free. So, basically, it is too hard to tell how this season will play out for him. Some things are in place for him and USC to succeed, but other things will need to be developed over the course of the season.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#18 Jul 26, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody knows where he will be this year. Here are some of the pluses and minuses. 1st and most important, I admire his enthusiasm and the pure joy he derives from being QB1 for USC. He embodies the Trojan spirit. Having your main guy be like that can be infectious and hopefully keep his teammates' spirits up. 2nd, he has a year experience under his belt, where he's experienced everything from the high of winning a big game to the low of getting blown out at home. For a true sophomore, he might not be a seasoned veteran just yet, but he's well on his way to being there. And he's taken it all in stride. From what I understand, he's already taken on more of a leadership role on the team, and will probably be named one of the team captains for this year. He's organized players-only workouts and training, and the older guys respect him. On the minus side, he's going to be missing his favorite target: Damian Williams. If RoJo can step into that role while the freshmen develop, we can have a good year. But we'll also need the O-line to be injury free. So, basically, it is too hard to tell how this season will play out for him. Some things are in place for him and USC to succeed, but other things will need to be developed over the course of the season.
Well stated review, thanks!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#19 Jul 26, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Well stated review, thanks!
Sucking up to one of our intelligent USC commentors I see. A good thing for you to listen and learn as to how we will beat the hell out of you again this year.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#20 Jul 26, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sucking up to one of our intelligent USC commentors I see. A good thing for you to listen and learn as to how we will beat the hell out of you again this year.
Alright gentlemen, it's time for the cage match portion of the evening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern California Trojans NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolken: Usc Ad must answer for antics Sep 7 perezantjr 1
Cody Kessler Reportedly Named USC's Starting QB... (Sep '13) Sep 4 KAHUNA 2
CARDINAL AND GOLD LA ( Dodger ) hat (Oct '07) Jan '14 Albert Gerardo 2
The 20 Most Likely Biggest Blowout Games of the... (May '12) Oct '13 Chosen Traveler 9
USC Trojans: Defensive Preview (Oct '13) Oct '13 Bruin Nation 2
Four USC Trojans 2012 commits on ESPNU Top 150 (Jun '11) Oct '13 RiccardoFire 132
No. 25 USC offensively inept in 10-7 loss to WSU (Sep '13) Sep '13 Musikologist 3
•••
•••

Southern California Trojans NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••