Raiders Draft Preview: Cyrus Gray

Apr 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: JustBlogBaby

Reggie McKenzie is looking for depth in the draft. Get used to hearing that because that is about all he's revealing about Oakland's minimalist approach to the 2012 draft.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2012

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

This guy is a pretty good player. I liked him in college, but may not be an every down back in the NFL. Probably a short yardage back at best.
H Commet its me

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I liked him in college too, but I'm just not into the draft this year. I guess it's because we don't pick until the end of round 3 and you really don't know who will be available by then. There really is no speciffic player I want this year, I just want wins.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I liked her album too. Miley Cyrus Gay

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Texas A&M University-Commerce NCAA Discussions

Search the Texas A&M University-Commerce NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
The 5 Toughest Decisions the Oakland Raiders Wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
QB Situation next year (Jan '14) Jan '14 UT Titan 3
Clowney's numbers low, but NFL stock remains high (Nov '13) Nov '13 see if he 1
Texas A&M Football: 4 Ways to Contain the LSU O... (Nov '13) Nov '13 hay jonn oh2 1
LSU defense has monumental task in slowing John... (Nov '13) Nov '13 that finger trick 1
Five players who could win the 2013 Heisman Trophy (Dec '12) Nov '13 that finger trick 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••