Raiders Draft Preview: Cyrus Gray

There are 3 comments on the JustBlogBaby story from Apr 15, 2012, titled Raiders Draft Preview: Cyrus Gray. In it, JustBlogBaby reports that:

Reggie McKenzie is looking for depth in the draft. Get used to hearing that because that is about all he's revealing about Oakland's minimalist approach to the 2012 draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JustBlogBaby.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 15, 2012
This guy is a pretty good player. I liked him in college, but may not be an every down back in the NFL. Probably a short yardage back at best.
H Commet its me

Midlothian, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I liked him in college too, but I'm just not into the draft this year. I guess it's because we don't pick until the end of round 3 and you really don't know who will be available by then. There really is no speciffic player I want this year, I just want wins.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Apr 17, 2012
I liked her album too. Miley Cyrus Gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas A&M University-Commerce NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News QB Situation next year (Jan '14) Feb '15 walterj 4
News Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jocab 1
News Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
News The 5 Toughest Decisions the Oakland Raiders Wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Clowney's numbers low, but NFL stock remains high (Nov '13) Nov '13 see if he 1
News Texas A&M Football: 4 Ways to Contain the LSU O... (Nov '13) Nov '13 hay jonn oh2 1
News LSU defense has monumental task in slowing John... (Nov '13) Nov '13 that finger trick 1
More from around the web