Raiders Draft Preview: Cyrus Gray

Apr 15, 2012 Full story: JustBlogBaby

Reggie McKenzie is looking for depth in the draft. Get used to hearing that because that is about all he's revealing about Oakland's minimalist approach to the 2012 draft.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 15, 2012
This guy is a pretty good player. I liked him in college, but may not be an every down back in the NFL. Probably a short yardage back at best.
H Commet its me

Midlothian, TX

#2 Apr 16, 2012
I liked him in college too, but I'm just not into the draft this year. I guess it's because we don't pick until the end of round 3 and you really don't know who will be available by then. There really is no speciffic player I want this year, I just want wins.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Apr 17, 2012
I liked her album too. Miley Cyrus Gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas A&M University-Commerce NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... Sep '14 Jocab 1
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
The 5 Toughest Decisions the Oakland Raiders Wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
QB Situation next year (Jan '14) Jan '14 UT Titan 3
Clowney's numbers low, but NFL stock remains high (Nov '13) Nov '13 see if he 1
Texas A&M Football: 4 Ways to Contain the LSU O... (Nov '13) Nov '13 hay jonn oh2 1
LSU defense has monumental task in slowing John... (Nov '13) Nov '13 that finger trick 1

Texas A&M University-Commerce NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE