Tennessee Next Up For Gator Football

Sep 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WRUF-AM Gainesville

The Vols are 1-1 after losing this past weekend to nationally ranked Oregon at home 48-13. Tennessee opened up a 13-3 lead and were tied with the Ducks at 13-13 at halftime but Oregon blew away Tennessee in the second half to get the lopsided win.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
tsp4vols

Dade City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

If Sims is the qb then we will get run out of our own stadium again. This boy couldn't make it at Louisville. And people thought Rick C. Was bad. He cant see over the line he has no ARM strength. If he starts the gators will kill us.
alan

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

will gladly swap you jordan jefferson at lsu for him.you havent seen bad until you watch jj play.also will give you les miles as coach for free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Tennessee NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Tennessee NCAA Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee vs Arkansas Preview Jan '14 Hogger 1
Former Lady Vols star Mary Ostrowski treated fo... (Dec '07) Jan '14 MissinYou 5
Too much Tide Nov '13 Bama is the best 9
Three-and-out: Tennessee's keys to victory agai... Nov '13 no more plays 13
Tennessee Vols believe they're on verge of big ... Nov '13 tennessee gets beat 26
No. 1 Alabama rolls over Tennessee, 45-10 Nov '13 tennessee looks weak 1
Previewing the Tennessee Volunteer Defense Oct '13 woofpack 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••