Louisville Football Coach On The Hot Seat -- Courant.com

Louisville athletic director Tom Jurich considers himself "a coach's AD," meaning he's gonna go through the fire with them come hell or high water. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Drob99

Louisville, KY

#21 Nov 24, 2009
Footballhead,

I'm taking your post in jest. Either that are you are the biggest idiot ever to post about college football.

Louisville was ranked 6th in the Nation in 2004 and went 11-1, 11th in the Nation the following year and then 5th in the Nation Petrino's final year. Most of the talent from the Orange Bowl team returned in 2007 only to have an inept coach lead us to a 6-6 record that year and no bowl. Last year we went 5-7 and missed a bowl for a second consecutive year and this year we will most likely end up 4-8 and no bowl.

We are ranked 87th in the Nation, below Duke, Indiana Southern Miss, Northwestern, etc We are consistently ranked in the 70's, 80's and 90's in just about all categories of the game after being ranked in the top 10 in many categories before Kragthorpe took over.

I could go on and on about why this was a terrible pick for a head coach and why it will take a big time name to get this turned around in the next 2-3 years.
BirdOPrey

Bowling Green, KY

#22 Dec 1, 2009
Ding Dong the witch is dead..6-8 million dollars was a lot to pay a .500 wanna be coach to run our program into the dirt. Well....I guess we wait and see what happens first game next year..
Sunny

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 20, 2010
BirdOPrey wrote:
Ding Dong the witch is dead..6-8 million dollars was a lot to pay a .500 wanna be coach to run our program into the dirt. Well....I guess we wait and see what happens first game next year..
Tell us what you think of the new Coach, Coach Strong. They are recruiting all over. Tell us about him?
BirdOPrey

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Feb 6, 2010
Need a Play-Off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Anto... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dway 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lenox Da Kid 2
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr '14 maryann 19
The Coleman Correlation (Mar '14) Mar '14 bruno piretti 1
Kevin Rivoli/Associated Press bc 62, syracuse 5... (Feb '14) Feb '14 bruno piretti 1
More from around the web