Indiana State beats S. Illinois 64-62 in double OT

Marico Stinson scored 20 points and hit the game-winning 3-pointer with less than two seconds left to give Indiana State a 64-62 double overtime win over Southern Illinois on Saturday. Full Story
Go Trees

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Indiana State University, still the reigning champions of IU's Indiana Classic tournament. Go Sycamores...looks like we are on our way to a winning season. Yahoo.
GO STATE

Kankakee, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2008
I love that post, "reigining champs of IU's Indiana Classic Tournment" the only team to beat them, then they stoped having it!!!!!
GO STATE
Machiavelli

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2008
The Sycamores are playing with a great deal of intensity this year under new coach McKenna (especially sophomore guard Harry Marshall...wow!). Though they don't get much media attention, if you want to watch a college team that plays hard on both ends of the floor, check out the Sycamores. The ISU womens/mens doubleheader against Southern Illinois (both won by ISU in overtime) was the most entertaining basketball I've seen this year.

Since: Jul 07

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2008
Butler Bulldawgs RPI is going down big-time. They have played noone to date. S. Illi-NOISE was their signature win this year.

Way to go ISU. Bullpuppy fans are cringing.
whiz kid

Clearfield, PA

#6 Jan 13, 2008
sycs rock
toupelover

Marysville, OH

#7 Jan 13, 2008
EXCELLENT!

Good to hear another team from Indiana beating another team from Illinois!

Good Job ISU!
pacers101

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2008
ISU is 4-1 in the Valley. Good Job. keep it up maybe the state can get 5 or 6 teams in the dance. IU, BU, Valpo, IUPUI, maybe PU, and ISU. That would be awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Illinois University at Carbondale NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Players react to Hinson's hire (Apr '12) Apr '12 ColumbusBasketball 1
Men's Basketball hosts Northeastern on Tuesday ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 John 1
Iowa State lands S. Illinois basketball transfe... (Jun '10) Jun '10 boogie SIU Ticket... 3
Southern Illinois center Nick Evans leaves team (Feb '10) Jun '10 NBA Jersey 4
Evans quits Saluki basketball (Feb '10) Feb '10 Salukee 1
Texas vs. The Nation final score: Texas 36, The... (Feb '10) Feb '10 lala 3
Local teams look for momentum from BracketBuste... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Bart 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Southern Illinois University at Carbondale NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••