Auburn returns to court after 11-day break to face South Florida

Dec 14, 2011 Full story: Alabama Live

Auburn enters tonight's game against South Florida with four wins against overmatched opponents and an ugly loss on the road at Seton Hall.

Full Story
FireStanHeath

United States

#1 Dec 15, 2011
12/14 Another Loss to Auburn – Auburn 52 USF 40 – Signs of things to come
Posted on 12/14/2011 by firestanheath
The only thing worse than Ron Anderson’s Foul Shooting tonight was the coaching. The team has a new state of the art practice facility, yet seem out of shape and ill-prepared. Like groundhog day, once again, USF slipped away in the second half looking winded while Auburn ran circles. Coach… I know the team had injurys, yet you have to answer the bell. The majority of the starters are now back, yet still we loose. Auburn is in no way the hardest team we will face. They lost to Seton Hall by 20+ points… What will happen when we enter the Big East schedule? I think we all know… It’s time for a change… Fire Stan Heath!
FireStanHeath

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Florida Bulls NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Villanova (Jan '13) Jan '13 inklink 1
Temple comes up short in 58-44 loss to USF (Mar '12) Mar '12 helenkoneh 1
Ohio, USF contribute to NCAA madness in Nashville (Mar '12) Mar '12 Trey Jamerson 1
USF Bulls guard Shedrick Haynes transferring to... (May '11) May '11 USF FAN 1
Mavericks expect big things from Jones (Jun '10) Jun '10 barry38372 1
USF-Louisville: Bulls Drop Conference Opener Wi... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Maroussia 1
Florida Gator forward Alex Tyus to enter NBA draft (Apr '10) Apr '10 Luke 1
•••
•••

South Florida Bulls NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••