Daniel Lisch Joins Billiken Basketball Squad

Jul 26, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Saint Louis Billikens

St. Louis - Saint Louis University head men's basketball coach Rick Majerus announced that 6-foot-2 guard Daniel Lisch has joined the Billiken basketball squad.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2009
hopefan

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

very strange indeed - this young man was enrolled for September at D3 Fontbonne, and played in a summer league with the Fontbonne team. Majerus comments in no way imply that Dan is there for any other reason than to be with his brother during Kevin's senior year - interesting use of a $40k scholarship. Great deal for the Lisch family, very disappointing to Fontbonne.
parks

Millstadt, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2008

Daniel loses no part of his scholorship with fontbonne. he is a red shirt. and yes, he does want to be with kevin his last year of college. very, very, close family. GO LISCHES!!
hopefan wrote:
very strange indeed - this young man was enrolled for September at D3 Fontbonne, and played in a summer league with the Fontbonne team. Majerus comments in no way imply that Dan is there for any other reason than to be with his brother during Kevin's senior year - interesting use of a $40k scholarship. Great deal for the Lisch family, very disappointing to Fontbonne.
slugirl

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

That family is very talented! From their dad being a quarterback at notre dame when he was younger, theresa, the all star on slu's team along with kevin on the mens team for basketball! I don't think Dan will be the next kevin, but who knows! I don't think he has ever even played a game at slu. He is always benched! I wish I could get to see him play!
Kellie

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

No, way Danny will be near as good as Stephanie, Kevin, & T. I think partly because of Rusty, Mr. Lisch, and his year at Althoff so many people were gunning for him to fail and what do you know he did. He can not take pressure at all. compared to his family he is a huge failure not that I am being mean but on the Lisch scale he is horrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saint Louis Billikens NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the Saint Louis Billikens NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Maguire, Anthony Mitchell released at SLU (Apr '08) Dec '13 Jim 3
Loyola Marymount beats No. 23 Saint Louis 75-68 (Nov '11) Nov '11 csilva 1
Saint Louis rips Massachusetts 69-53 (Feb '11) Feb '11 Topix 1
Virginia Commonwealth Beats Saint Louis 68-56 I... (Mar '10) Mar '10 facts 1
Ramone Moore steps in and up for Temple (Mar '10) Mar '10 leesp 1
basketball league (Mar '09) Mar '09 darren jones 1
Illini's Trent Meacham finds a match in SLU's T... (Feb '09) Feb '09 katie 1
•••
•••