4 Beaver football players cited for underage drinking

Aug 16, 2011 Full story: KPIC

Beavers football coach Mike Riley says four freshman Oregon State players will be suspended a game after they were charged with underage drinking over the weekend.

Full Story

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Why on earth would they have a name like the Beavers. So feminine. Now South Carolina has is down. The GameCOCKS! Sounds like they are ready to play. ;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Aug 18, 2011
This is amazing, College kids are drinking. I'm sure this is an isolated incident. It can't being going on anywhere else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings: Lots to learn, little time to do it (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Oregon State Beavers football: Brandin Cooks na... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Walter Manley II 1
Cowboys 2013 Draft Targets: Texas Safety Kenny ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Matt from Columbus 2
No. 13 Oregon State 36, Arizona State 26: Cody ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Myles 1
Beavers to start Mannion against Huskies (Oct '12) Oct '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
The unbeaten: Contenders, pretenders, BCS busters (Oct '12) Oct '12 BigDan 1
Pac-12 rundown: UCLA players not happy with USC... (Aug '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 20
More from around the web