Report: Ducks Linebacker Cited For MIP

Mar 8, 2010 Full story: ClipSyndicate 9

Josh Kaddu was cited on a charge of minor in possession of alcohol, the Eugene Register-Guard reports.

Full Story
Sara

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Chip Kelly really needs to learn how to control his players. He should start taking lessons from Mike Riley, a REAL football coach. I'd be very ashamed to be a duck fan. Soon they will have to start to have practice at the state prison considering that's where all their players will be.

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#2 Mar 8, 2010
another thug from Oregon, nice program your running up there.

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Mar 9, 2010
MBD, I rarely publicly disagree with you, but a college student in possession of alcohol does not make him a thug. If so, all college campuses have been overran by thugs.

I will agree, however, that it hasn't been a good off-season for the Duck program. I'm sure all these problems will work themselves out. Kelly is a good coach and he's got an excellent AD in Bellotti. They will get this ship righted soon.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#4 Mar 9, 2010
I just want to reiterate to y'all that usc, ucla, and the whole pac-10 are a bunch of P@SsIEs!!!

THE SEC RULES!!! LSU RULES THE SEC!!!

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#5 Mar 9, 2010
CPEM wrote:
MBD, I rarely publicly disagree with you, but a college student in possession of alcohol does not make him a thug. If so, all college campuses have been overran by thugs.
I will agree, however, that it hasn't been a good off-season for the Duck program. I'm sure all these problems will work themselves out. Kelly is a good coach and he's got an excellent AD in Bellotti. They will get this ship righted soon.
the original artical stated "suspended for team violations" thats all, this has been updated and more information, Hell we all drank underage, I stand corrected

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#6 Mar 9, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
the original artical stated "suspended for team violations" thats all, this has been updated and more information,
Ahh... didn't know that. I read your comment and was thinking "MBD?" Now it makes sense. I hate it when they do that and don't leave a trace of the previous report. They should at least leave the original article in place and do a strike-out line through the text, or a short blurb at the top of the article explaining that that the original article was updated, and what was changed.

#7 Mar 9, 2010
Hey, the Pac-10 really sucks BADLY!!!

#8 Mar 9, 2010
They need to kick him off the team!!! There's no room for drunks to play football. Playing football is about building character; and if you play college football, you need strict discipline for drinking!!! KICK HIM OFF THE TEAM, CHIP........if you have any balls, that is!!!

The whole Pac-10 sucks; and no one, I mean no team (LOL) in the pac-10 has balls!!!

“Go BRUINS ”

Manhattan Beach CA

#9 Mar 11, 2010
More problems for the Ducks. Who do they think they are, Miami?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oregon Ducks NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon Oct '14 jamba 1
Former Oregon Ducks Tight End Lyerla Earns Tryo... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 59
PAINTER: Oregon RB Blount should be lauded for ... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Dick McHaffie 5
No. 2 Oregon runs over Arizona State (Oct '12) Nov '13 Chosen Traveler 6
well guess ducks overrated (Nov '13) Nov '13 ducks get beat 2
Former Oregon Ducks star Cliff Harris to face t... (May '13) Nov '13 PEE PEE PETE 3
Duck coach likes to fly under radar (Nov '13) Nov '13 ducks get beat 1
More from around the web