Perrilloux's 4 TD passes help lead Jacksonville St. to 31-21 wi...

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Perrilloux, who transferred from LSU after its BCS Championship season in 2007, completed 17 of 19 passes for 175 yards for the Gamecocks . Full Story
LSU Fan

AOL

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Why did Perilloux transfer? Because he got kicked off the LSU team for being a thug and participating in criminal activity off the field. Les Miles of LSU has class.... Unlike Spurrier who played his thug quarterback last night against the Tigers. Any team who chooses a thug over character is a loser in my opinion. LSU would probably be #1 right now if Perilloux hadn't gotten his act together and had the character needed to be a Tiger football player. But with our freshman quarterback, we're not doing as well. Ryan was a huge letdown to Baton Rouge and LSU fans. Why would Jacksonville State take him? To win games. What a lack of character!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Murray State University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Stew Johnson (Apr '09) Mar '14 Christy 5
Kentuckiana basketball roundup | Murray State l... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Andrew 1
No. 7 Florida St takes 69-3 win over Murray State (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
Currituck Signing Day: Grizzle feels at home at... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Logan prior 1
Football Falls Short Against EKU (Nov '10) Nov '10 racer fan 1
Murray State stuns Vanderbilt in NCAA opener (Mar '10) Mar '10 triple6vamp 1
what we shouldn't do in an econmic crisis (Feb '09) Feb '09 shinebrands03 1

Murray State University NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE