Eagles Fall Into Tie With Giants After 31-26 Loss To Bears

Nov 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCBS Newsradio 880

From PittsburghFan CHICAGO Still doubting the Chicago Bears? Jay Cutler tied a career high with four touchdown passes and the Chicago Bears beat Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles 31-26 to take sole possession of the NFC North lead on Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We still love you Mr.Vick!

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2010
 
Mr Vick got his butt whooped ...hahahaha love it! Keep it up Convick .....you aren't going anywhere, much better q/b's and team mates facing your low butt! The teams you first played are not the hard knocks that are great teams.....you will be pushed out of it .......hahahaahahah lalalalalala
Stupid Ol Shadope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shadoz wrote:
Mr Vick got his butt whooped ...hahahaha love it! Keep it up Convick .....you aren't going anywhere, much better q/b's and team mates facing your low butt! The teams you first played are not the hard knocks that are great teams.....you will be pushed out of it .......hahahaahahah lalalalalala
A 5 point loss and tied for the division lead is not a "butt whooping".(whipping?).Vic k has been forgiven by the media , and by anyone still in touch with reality .
Give up your petty argument , all your bigot friends have...DUMBASS!!!
jim

Snowflake, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Final Score:
Chicago Bears 31
Michael Vick 26
I ( & not just because I AM a CHICAGO NATIVE &
a BEARS FAN) am so happy to see the BEARS
DEFEAT the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES)
Also,even though it's old news, am so happy that
MICHAEL VICK (YES, HE IS an "excellent" player);
was racked up by DA BEARS!
This undoubtedly will probably make some of his fans
"angry", BUT, HE is still & ALWAYS will be remembered
as a DOG MURDERER! YES, he did go to jail & said that
he was SORRY, BUT, these MURDERS were premeditated!

GO BEARS!
Ronda

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eagles still the best hands down!!

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2010
 
Stupid Ol Shadope wrote:
<quoted text>A 5 point loss and tied for the division lead is not a "butt whooping".(whipping?).Vic k has been forgiven by the media , and by anyone still in touch with reality .
Give up your petty argument , all your bigot friends have...DUMBASS!!!
hahaha since when do you know any of my friends stupid? It is a butt whooping and not a whipping stupid...the convick will NOT go to the super bowl.....he can't beat a good team hahahahahaahaha stupid

“GmenHQ.com”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2010
 
The Giants now have a shot at division title and the playoffs when they play the Eagles head to head in a couple weeks at home.

The Giants had their shot last time on the road, just made too many mistakes. I think they win it in the Meadowlands though and take the division title.
SOS

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha since when do you know any of my friends stupid? It is a butt whooping and not a whipping stupid...the convick will NOT go to the super bowl.....he can't beat a good team hahahahahaahaha stupid
Come here to Indy , and explain that statement to the Colts...DUMBASS!!!

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Come here to Indy , and explain that statement to the Colts...DUMBASS!!!
low life DUMBASS, come to Indy? Hick state and your in it hahahahaahaha
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 1, 2010
 
Shadope wrote:
<quoted text>low life DUMBASS, come to Indy? Hick state and your in it hahahahaahaha
A few weeks ago you were kissing Mannings ass, and now ,the Colts are a loser team from a hick sate ? You are even more stupid than the piles of dog feces piled in your trailer Amy .
I suppose that`s to be expected from such an inbred DUMBASS!!!

FYI , Indy is the city of Indianapolis , the state is Indiana .Much bigger and better than DE.LOL!!!
New York

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>A few weeks ago you were kissing Mannings ass, and now ,the Colts are a loser team from a hick sate ? You are even more stupid than the piles of dog feces piled in your trailer Amy .
I suppose that`s to be expected from such an inbred DUMBASS!!!
FYI , Indy is the city of Indianapolis , the state is Indiana .Much bigger and better than DE.LOL!!!
Much smaller and less intelligent than New York! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

New York wrote:
<quoted text>Much smaller and less intelligent than New York! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
great answer

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SOS wrote:
<quoted text>A few weeks ago you were kissing Mannings ass, and now ,the Colts are a loser team from a hick sate ? You are even more stupid than the piles of dog feces piled in your trailer Amy .
I suppose that`s to be expected from such an inbred DUMBASS!!!
FYI , Indy is the city of Indianapolis , the state is Indiana .Much bigger and better than DE.LOL!!!
hahaha I am NOT from De dumbass....and I know where Indy is that is why I said State dumbass.......yea its a hick state.........lalalalalala the only reason i had stated go manning is b/c i like any q/b and team that go against the felon, the Convick.....I wish that team well against him.....boy are you ever stupid!!!!!! Stupid is as stuip gets and that is you

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

*stupid
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 3, 2010
 
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Much smaller and less intelligent than New York! LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL
Really ? I`ve been to New York (state). You`ve got absolutely nothing to brag about , and if you want to rudely , butt into other peoples texts ,don`t complain when the same happens to you .
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 3, 2010
 
Shadoz wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha I am NOT from De dumbass....and I know where Indy is that is why I said State dumbass.......yea its a hick state.........lalalalalala the only reason i had stated go manning is b/c i like any q/b and team that go against the felon, the Convick.....I wish that team well against him.....boy are you ever stupid!!!!!! Stupid is as stuip gets and that is you
LMFAO!!! Learn to spell you inbred freak ! Stupid did , as stupid was...DUMB ASS !!!
New York

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 3, 2010
 
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Really ? I`ve been to New York (state). You`ve got absolutely nothing to brag about , and if you want to rudely , butt into other peoples texts ,don`t complain when the same happens to you .
In case you didn't know this is a public forum. Anyone can respond.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 3, 2010
 
Hey Hater, wassup, how you enjoy that game last night, pretty nice huh lol lol. Oh do excuse me for being rude and not asking................... how's that new facebook boycott going for ya LOL LOL LOL
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 3, 2010
 
New York wrote:
<quoted text>In case you didn't know this is a public forum. Anyone can respond.
Remember that .

Since: Jan 08

Northfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 4, 2010
 
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!! Learn to spell you inbred freak ! Stupid did , as stupid was...DUMB ASS !!!
you inbed freak at least I CORRECT my mistakes you don't! Stupic IS as Stupid will always be....Dumbass! You are such a JERK! No one likes you why do you come on here to talk to yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••