Hoosiers' Gordon feels right at home

Full story: The Indianapolis Star

Eric Gordon has put up big numbers before in the Bahamas, usually with a fishing pole in hand.
Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BOILERUP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Purdue Pete wrote:
I am tired about hearing about Gordon. So he scores alot of points. He is not as well-rounded a player as Hummel and E'twan, who will be taken higher in next year's NBA draft anyways. Plus, Sampson can not teach him anything about basketball like Painter can. Painter has won championships at every level he has played or coached. And he has a better winning percentage as a D-1 coach. Loosiers.
Painter is gay which is why you like him so much.
Laughing In ILL

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

You all were soo happy when Samson stole him from Illiois. We will be the ones laughing when he decides to play a year then go to the NBA and Indiana goes to HECK. You can keep your stupid players we dont want them. I hope you enjoy your money hungry recruit.
JBP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

tear in my eye wrote:
I wonder if EG's mother has the proper documentation to live in this fine country of ours. I say if she is undocumented, send her back.
You are a first class moron. Too bad you can't be "sent back" somewhere.
Ron Mexico

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

EG is one of the top players in hte nation. People from whatever college can get on here and say what they want to say. It shows how jealous people can get when the team they are cheering for aren't worth a crap. Sorry to the ILL boy, guess you need to just stay living in the Dee Brown glory days, last of a good season your school will see in a long time. IU!!! P.S. you who are talking from PU, go back to your corn fed girls friends and learn more about farming, hillbilly.
Laughing In ILL

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

See that is the funny thing. I am from Indiana. I have only lived in Illinois for 5 years. My family are IU fans. Heck my sister went there. I dont even like the Illini. Ask anyone here. I am just sick of the arrogant IU fans that is all. As far as Dee Brown goes shows how smart you are Darin was the best one on the team not Dee obviously. I could care less about either of them. By the way I am not a female not a boy. I am actually a Tennessee fan if the truth be told. GO LADY VOLS!
Laughing In ILL

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

oops I meant to see I am a female not a boy.
HoosierDaddy

Purcellville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Laughing In ILL wrote:
See that is the funny thing. I am from Indiana. I have only lived in Illinois for 5 years. My family are IU fans. Heck my sister went there. I dont even like the Illini. Ask anyone here. I am just sick of the arrogant IU fans that is all. As far as Dee Brown goes shows how smart you are Darin was the best one on the team not Dee obviously. I could care less about either of them. By the way I am not a female not a boy. I am actually a Tennessee fan if the truth be told. GO LADY VOLS!
As an Indiana fan I'm so sorry we offended you, but it looks like quite a few others have also-wow!
voice of reason

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Laughing In ILL wrote:
I hope you enjoy your money hungry recruit.
wanting to be paid as much as possible for what you do is such an awful thing.
what

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Laughing In ILL wrote:
You all were soo happy when Samson stole him from Illiois. We will be the ones laughing when he decides to play a year then go to the NBA and Indiana goes to HECK. You can keep your stupid players we dont want them. I hope you enjoy your money hungry recruit.
Looks like Sampson is seeing the same future for Gordon we are. He went out and got another top 15 recruit for '08. Indiana will be just fine for the next few years. Yes, we would like to keep them, but the way the Illini fans acted when they got him and then again when he left them, I would say that is evidence enough that they wanted him. Oh and don't use the term 'we' if you are not part of the Illinois fan base.
Branch

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

He'll be lucky to play in Europe.
fromabuick

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2007

Purdue Pete,

I hope you keep coming around because it's guys like you that make this forum fun. And Taxpayer, what parent wouldn't jump at the cash growing up in poverty? I pay taxes too. Just give us Hoosiers a fun year like Ohio State had last year. Sampson kept the home grown in state; something not done for a few years. Gordon won't be the last super to play for the Cream and Crimson.

“here's the BEEF”

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis , In.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

Branch wrote:
He'll be lucky to play in Europe.
thats FUNNY!!!

“here's the BEEF”

Indianapolis , In.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

he'll be a lottery NBA pick..guaranteed..next year!
robbydbo

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2007

one and done, so let us win the ncaa this year. go, iu
Branch

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2007

Hooch80 wrote:
he'll be a lottery NBA pick..guaranteed..next year!
Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket. You would have a better chance.

“here's the BEEF”

Indianapolis , In.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2007

Branch wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket. You would have a better chance.
you funnier than PU Pete!lol...get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indiana Hoosiers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheehey To Begin Professional Career in Europe Aug 7 Mike Williams 1
Ind. manufacturing jobs rebound, but wages lower (Jun '12) Jun '12 Carmel Golfer 4
IU women sign two recruits (Nov '11) Nov '11 Joe Santos 1
IU basketball may lose recruit (Mar '08) Mar '10 IU Alumni 92
Eric Gordon will play for Hoosiers (Oct '06) Jul '09 BigTen11 289
No offense, but . . . (Jan '07) Apr '09 Gary 101
Gophers women's basketball team ends Indiana's ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Guest 1

Search the Indiana Hoosiers Women's Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••