College football: Sports agents, party focus at meetings | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

A party on Miami's South Beach and sports agents were once again hot topics at the Southeastern Conference media days, with South Carolina and Georgia taking center stage yesterday.
Comments
21 - 35 of 35 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FLABUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Because I seem to recall Tressel recruiting some great talent out of the state of Florida...they must want to leave the beach, right?
Maybe we should check into what your school does to entice these kids to come to the dynamic state of Ohio from a happening spot like Southern Florida. I smell probation. Of course the kids you are talking about might be from the everglades and want to get the hell out of the swamp even if it means freezing their bahlls off in desolate, cold Ohio
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 26, 2010
 
FLABUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
USC is more like the court jester at least for the next five years. You can have California and your money grubbing women who won't eat anything but a salad and a smoothie. You can keep all your vegan wheatgrass eating flamers out there. In the meantime I am going to have my wife, a real woman, go throw a couple steaks on the grill for us and kick back a few beers. All this while you are out paying $15 a pop for some fruity drink at a bar trying to get some gold digger drunk enough that she will forget about your lack of bank account so you can drag her to your apartment and spend the best 30 seconds of your life.
Not all LA folks are like you described. That would be the METRO SEXUAL pretty boys you know? But seems like you know LA pretty well! LOL!!! great observation.
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
Since most jocks are a little dumb, the fact that our jocks pick a picture perfect school in a picture perfect environment proves they are actually smarter then the dumb jocks that go to schools in other forsaken areas of the country.
Lets see...Brentwood or Watts. Hmmm, I think I would rather live in Brentwood.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see...Brentwood or Watts. Hmmm, I think I would rather live in Brentwood.
And you Bruins like to call us snobs
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And you Bruins like to call us snobs
I never called you a SNOB! Do not put words in my mouth. See folks like you who have to use race need to go crawl under a rock. It won't be long until folks like myself, you know the (Culturally diverse) take over America. Thanks.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called you a SNOB! Do not put words in my mouth. See folks like you who have to use race need to go crawl under a rock. It won't be long until folks like myself, you know the (Culturally diverse) take over America. Thanks.
"Folks like you" Okay who is prejudging something now? I'm the one who schools within a mixed area or the one who shops in the area around my campus and gives back to the community. I find it hypocritical of many so-called liberal UCLA people that live in segregated areas and go to school in posh Bel Air where they feel safe and do not have to be bothered by areas they want nothing to do with. That is to who I refer as real snobs
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 26, 2010
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>"Folks like you" Okay who is prejudging something now? I'm the one who schools within a mixed area or the one who shops in the area around my campus and gives back to the community. I find it hypocritical of many so-called liberal UCLA people that live in segregated areas and go to school in posh Bel Air where they feel safe and do not have to be bothered by areas they want nothing to do with. That is to who I refer as real snobs
Sorry HON I grew up on an island. Some can. Some can't. You can not be a SNOB in the islands. Why? You either live with everyone and play with everyone. Or you stay home and have no life. I think MBD can attest that I have TONS of friends. Of all races. Only folks on the mainland still talk about neighborhoods. In the islands you can have a nice house, then a scraper. Depends on where you live and what island you live on. It is like the mainland folks who ask stupid questions like...how do you like living in the states? What was I not living in the United States? Race relations is a big deal here. We got none of that where I come from.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry HON I grew up on an island. Some can. Some can't. You can not be a SNOB in the islands. Why? You either live with everyone and play with everyone. Or you stay home and have no life. I think MBD can attest that I have TONS of friends. Of all races. Only folks on the mainland still talk about neighborhoods. In the islands you can have a nice house, then a scraper. Depends on where you live and what island you live on. It is like the mainland folks who ask stupid questions like...how do you like living in the states? What was I not living in the United States? Race relations is a big deal here. We got none of that where I come from.
Well then you should not take offense to my statement. There are plenty of double standard snobs at UCLA and they know who they are. By the way, I do like when you call me HON
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>And you Bruins like to call us snobs
HON I got my Masters at USC. I did not attend UCLA expect for one class. And it was to get a higher GPA for my Masters. Since the BEST screenwriting Prof is at UCLA, USC sends you to UCLA to attend one class if you want to specialize is Scripts Doctoring, Supervising or anything having to do with the script. Seems like you are the SNOB! LOL!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
HON I got my Masters at USC. I did not attend UCLA expect for one class. And it was to get a higher GPA for my Masters. Since the BEST screenwriting Prof is at UCLA, USC sends you to UCLA to attend one class if you want to specialize is Scripts Doctoring, Supervising or anything having to do with the script. Seems like you are the SNOB! LOL!
Maybe I am because I am all Trojan, not a double dipper. What was the name of that old movie, Sleeping With The Enemy". LOL
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I am because I am all Trojan, not a double dipper. What was the name of that old movie, Sleeping With The Enemy". LOL
Well you have finally admitted YOU are a SNOB! Nuff said!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you have finally admitted YOU are a SNOB! Nuff said!
If being true to my school and the community it resides in by defending it from all those who only want to defame us makes me a snob, then okay you can label me as such if it floats your boat
Just Me Wolfie

Winnetka, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 27, 2010
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If being true to my school and the community it resides in by defending it from all those who only want to defame us makes me a snob, then okay you can label me as such if it floats your boat
Cool I will!

“Bleeding Scarlet and Gray!”

Since: Sep 09

Worthington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>If being true to my school and the community it resides in by defending it from all those who only want to defame us makes me a snob, then okay you can label me as such if it floats your boat
And you are on a OSU thread trying to defame the Buckeyes.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

FLABUCK wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are on a OSU thread trying to defame the Buckeyes.
Just defending some of the USC bashing you BuckToothEyes are making towards us. With the sanctions, all you guys are like mosquitos trying to finally bite Traveler because the NCAA took away his insect repellent

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Georgia NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Georgia NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul 19 Mark Martin 135
Bears DE Washington arrested Jun 25 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Mason could keep foot on gas in 2014 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Michael Evans 1
Georgia Football: Ranking the Best Offensive We... (May '13) Nov '13 both bulldogs lose 2
Coach Will Muschamp 'proud' of Gators in defeat (Nov '13) Nov '13 lane kiffin 3
The morning after: A lost season arrives (Oct '13) Oct '13 ART DECO MAN 2
Georgia WR out for season after celebration (Sep '13) Sep '13 ART DECO MAN 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••