Georgia Bulldog Running Back Washaun Ealey Is On The Move

Oct 6, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bleacher Report

Unless you were hiding under a rock on Saturday afternoon, you would have been hard-pressed to miss No.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
melanie

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

24 should have been starting yesterday
melanie

Athens, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

and bench joe cox and put #6 in @ quarterback

“How bout them DAWGS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

melanie wrote:
and bench joe cox and put #6 in @ quarterback
You are absolutely correct. Cox was a burden on our offense and we should have been using Gray more. Now we have some awesome QB's coming in who look very promising so we will see where we go this season. Go Bulldogs.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. Cox was a burden on our offense and we should have been using Gray more. Now we have some awesome QB's coming in who look very promising so we will see where we go this season. Go Bulldogs.
Now, y'all have a little bit of an idea how we felt when Jarrett Lee was our starting quarterback in '08 season when he had 6-7 pick sixes during the season; and, he didn't even start but about 4 or 5 games, I think........ less than half the season. Y'all just got a taste of what we had with Lee at quarterback. But, y'all now know what it feels like to have a sorry quarterback.....but, not quite as bad as Lee.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, y'all have a little bit of an idea how we felt when Jarrett Lee was our starting quarterback in '08 season when he had 6-7 pick sixes during the season; and, he didn't even start but about 4 or 5 games, I think........ less than half the season. Y'all just got a taste of what we had with Lee at quarterback. But, y'all now know what it feels like to have a sorry quarterback.....but, not quite as bad as Lee.
We have a history with some bad quarterbacks and bad coaches. Trust me, going into the season I knew we were screwed with him at the QB spot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a history with some bad quarterbacks and bad coaches. Trust me, going into the season I knew we were screwed with him at the QB spot.
The thing about the 'screwed at quarterback going into the season' statement........I didn't get that same prediction from Ruger and UGA1! They were excited to have Cox at quarterback before the season began. I just didn't get the same message from them as you're giving me now concerning Cox (before the season ever began).:|

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
......And, I wouldn't say Vince Dooley was a bad coach. He was one of the best in the country when he coached for Georgia.......and, one of the MOST WELL KNOWN ONES EVER too.:| Matthew Stafford was a damn good quarterback. I can't tell you about the rest of them. But, you don't have to have a heismnan candidate to be a qb that gets the job done, just a team player that does what it takes to win games, that's all; and, Georgia has always been a very good team. They're sort of like LSU with up and down years. However, we're going on 10 straight 8+ win seasons now at LSU. We won at least 9 games in all of them except in '08, I believe; and at least 10 games in about 3 or 4 of the others too.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

<quoted text>
......And, I wouldn't say Vince Dooley was a bad coach. He was one of the best in the country when he coached for Georgia.......and, one of the MOST WELL KNOWN ONES EVER too.:| Matthew Stafford was a damn good quarterback. I can't tell you about the rest of them. But, you don't have to have a heismnan candidate to be a qb that gets the job done, just a team player that does what it takes to win games, that's all; and, Georgia has always been a very good team. They're sort of like LSU with up and down years. However, we're going on 10 straight 8+ win seasons now at LSU. We won at least 9 games in all of them except in '08, I believe; and at least 10 games in about 3 or 4 of the others too.
However Ray Goff was a horrible coach and he had a terrible record for UGA. GA has had 13 seasons where we were with 8 win seasons in a row.

“How bout them DAWGS”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

<quoted text>
The thing about the 'screwed at quarterback going into the season' statement........I didn't get that same prediction from Ruger and UGA1! They were excited to have Cox at quarterback before the season began. I just didn't get the same message from them as you're giving me now concerning Cox (before the season ever began).:|
I didn't feel that way. I had a feeling that kid was going to choke but i didn't know how bad. No matter what though I love my DAWGS and hope always for the best from them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't feel that way. I had a feeling that kid was going to choke but i didn't know how bad. No matter what though I love my DAWGS and hope always for the best from them.
I understand....UGA1 and Ruger felt different about Cox, I think......And, no matter what, I love my Fightin' Tigers and I always hope the best for them too.......I'm just glad Jarrett Lee is close to history!!! LOL Thank God for him graduating. I wish the best for him. But, it's obviously gonna be in something other than football. LOL But, I always love my Fightin' Tigers, with or without Jarrett Lee. I'm just glad he's leaving soon!!! LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Coca-Cola Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
However Ray Goff was a horrible coach and he had a terrible record for UGA. GA has had 13 seasons where we were with 8 win seasons in a row.
LOL.....Yeah, I have to agree with you about Ray Goff. LOL......Afterall, he's not a household name.:) He's sort of in the same class with Dinardo or Hallman, maybe.....although not too many are in the same low class with a Dinardo....LOL...But, I still loved my Tigers during those horrible years that they were coaching......I was ready to fire their @ss myself. But, I think most LSU fans felt the same way....Your thoughts about anything I just said?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Georgia NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Georgia NCAA Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mason could keep foot on gas in 2014 Dec '13 Michael Evans 1
Georgia Football: Ranking the Best Offensive We... (May '13) Nov '13 both bulldogs lose 2
Coach Will Muschamp 'proud' of Gators in defeat Nov '13 lane kiffin 3
The morning after: A lost season arrives Oct '13 ART DECO MAN 2
Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Oct '13 andre williams 134
Georgia WR out for season after celebration (Sep '13) Sep '13 ART DECO MAN 1
2013 Season Preview: Georgia at Tennessee (Aug '13) Aug '13 Wayne Bolton-rockhound17 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••