OSU men's basketball: Lighty's 25 lead rout of George Mason | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Jared Sullinger and Jon Diebler whoop it up after Diebler's three-pointer at the end of the first half gave Ohio State a 52-26 lead.
Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Clint

Fairfield, OH

#21 Mar 20, 2011
Unbelievable shooting by TOhioStateUniversity ..... What a fun basketball team to watch 34 - 2 ... Go Buckeyes # 1 in the Land . Mr David Lighty and Aaron Craft
John Wooden

Marion, OH

#22 Mar 20, 2011
Purdue stinks...PeeeYewwwwww!!
Buckeye Dave in NC

Kernersville, NC

#23 Mar 20, 2011
Watching these other games tonight and frankly there is not a single team that concerns me. Anything can happen but I just do not see anyone beating the Buckeyes if they play their game.

Kansas could not separate much from Illinois until the end in what as much a home game as being in Cleveland was for the Buckeyes or both UNC and Duke in Charlotte. Duke almost lost to Michigan and UNC did not impress.

Then you have upstart Marquette. The talking heads are using that as an example of how strong the Big East is but surprisingly Barkley is the only one seeing through that ruse.

Actually the only team playing like the Buckeyes is VCU. They have crushed three teams already. I think they would crush Notre Dame but they may not get a chance with the way FSU is handling them.
Clint

Fairfield, OH

#24 Mar 20, 2011
David Lighty ..The Cleveland Villa Angela St Joseph Kid .... shot lights-out ( 7 for 7 ) from 3 Pt range + another 20 + points for the night . This Buckeye Team is looking very ,very good at 34 - 2 .
Best Buckeye Fan

Columbus, OH

#25 Mar 20, 2011
Family Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know we Buckeye fans had two teams.
1. The men's team.

2. The women's team.

You're welcome.
LEG ODEN

Pickerington, OH

#26 Mar 21, 2011
OSU wins and Bruce Hooley gets his ass fired. I call that a hell of a week...............
Jeff in SC

Greenville, SC

#27 Mar 21, 2011
WOW!
Jeff in SC

Greenville, SC

#28 Mar 21, 2011
Not to be a Nervous Nellie, but a team with multiple good big guys will be a problem. And I agree with Kenny's comment about a team with 2 good guards. I like Craft's ability to harass the other team's point guard, but if their '1' and '2' guys are interchangable, that could present problems.

(BTW - I will admit that I was wrong. I posted earlier in the season that I thought that PG was a weak spot for tOSU - that Buford wasn't a true PG (like Evan last year), and that Craft wasn't/wouldn't be ready to go against the best. I was wrong with that assessment of Craft.)
Bucks fan

Pataskala, OH

#29 Mar 21, 2011
Buckeye Dave in NC wrote:
It was unfortunate that Hancock got food poisoning would havbe liked to see himn play (he played high school ball at my daughters school in Virgina before Hargrave). Somehow there will be an NCAA investigation to see if the preparer of the food has ties to a tattoo parlor in Columbus.
Enjoying reading the comments on ESPN's website. Actually for once not many saying the OSU is going down in the next game, most taking the "it will be a great game" tact. Would prefer that everyone keeps doubting them but it is is getting harder. With Michigan hanging with Duke today everyone should be concerned given Ohio State handled Michigan three times (I know, they were not blowouts but still better than a two point victory or winning in OT like Kansas.
Cannot wait for Friday. Hope it is later in the day, do not want to take a full half day off to watch.
Ohio State and Kansas play this Friday night at 9:45 pm.
gobucks

Lexington, KY

#30 Mar 21, 2011
Bucks fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio State and Kansas play this Friday night at 9:45 pm.
As I'm sure you know, the Buckeyes play Kentucky Friday night, not Kansas. We'll save them for the final!!!
kenmore

Barberton, OH

#31 Mar 21, 2011
As far as Kansas goes, I don't think match up when the bucks put Craft in and pull Lauderdale two bigs will leave them woefully short on the perimiter.
Buckeye Mom

Denver, CO

#32 Mar 21, 2011
I watched the guys post game intv on the B10 and I must say I'm VERY proud of them because no need to make arrogant comments against ESPN etc. Their job is to TALK! I posted here when everyone thought the Buckeyes were dissed because no game highlights from UTSA. I predicted since ESPN said "GM WILL upset the Buckeyes" they will have highlights for dayzzzzzz. I'm just glad the Buckeyes knew to make ESPN look like fools it had to be a GM BLOW OUT!!!!!!

I want Kansas (B more's Selby) and Buckeyes in finals. Remember Pres since you voted against my Buckeyes my vote goes to Palin if she gets that far in the political brackets. hahahaha

Stay humble and hungry fellas. One game at a time!!!

I LUVED that ESPN commercial when the Bracketologist is standing outside the club picking schools to enter the Club (Big Dance) hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

George Mason Patriots NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game preview: Ohio State vs. George Mason | Buc... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foster is okay 2
Ohio State notebook: George Mason doesn't plan ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Little Sister 16
Men's basketball: Patriots chart own course | B... (Mar '11) Mar '11 FLABUCK 3
Patriots tested but keep the streak alive (Feb '11) Feb '11 Rob 1
Patriots aim to extend nation's longest winning... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Laura 1
Patriots look sharp in routing the Pride (Feb '11) Feb '11 MasonAlum 1
Noel didn't want to go out this way (Mar '06) Mar '10 J4KWJ3EK 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

George Mason Patriots NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••