USC Football: What You Need to Know About Trojans LB Dion Bailey

Jul 8, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport 18

When USC's defense steps on the field for the 2012 season, it will be led by a linebacker who personifies the phrase, "Plays bigger than he is." That's because outside linebacker Dion Bailey really should be playing about seven yards deeper, lining up next to safety T.J. McDonald and taking on receivers instead of offensive linemen and bruising ... (more)

Full Story

“Speak my mind”

Since: Jan 07

Louisa, Ky

#1 Jul 8, 2012
What I'd like to know about the Trojans is what are they doing ranked at # 1. Being ranked somewhere between # 15 - 20 is more realistic.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Jul 10, 2012
R D Baker wrote:
What I'd like to know about the Trojans is what are they doing ranked at # 1. Being ranked somewhere between # 15 - 20 is more realistic.
They are like Florida State last year.

Since: Dec 10

Camp Hill, AL

#3 Jul 10, 2012
I can see USleeze and LoSerU playing in the NC game.
I cant stand either school, but I can see it. Even with the lack of scholarships usc is still drawing a bunch of recruits.
Although they are probably still getting paid anyway.
Signed-Pete Carrol

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
I can see USleeze and LoSerU playing in the NC game.
I cant stand either school, but I can see it. Even with the lack of scholarships usc is still drawing a bunch of recruits.
Signed-Pete Carrol
Are you kidding me, Ruger? Don't tell me you are buying into all the crap that's been written?

Columbus, GA

#5 Jul 12, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me, Ruger? Don't tell me you are buying into all the crap that's been written?
Im sorry. I cant stand either team. Im just seeing both teams having great Ds. I hope Im wrong though. USsleez makes me want to vomit.
Im not lookin at ussleeze bein all that great. Im also lookin at their OVERALL schedule.
Of all PAC teams I like UCLA and Utah. Of course Utah tho

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry. I cant stand either team. Im just seeing both teams having great Ds. I hope Im wrong though. USsleez makes me want to vomit.
Im not lookin at ussleeze bein all that great. Im also lookin at their OVERALL schedule.
Of all PAC teams I like UCLA and Utah. Of course Utah tho
You said great D's right?????? USuCk has a Great O but not a great D. If they improve they should be avg on D.

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#7 Jul 16, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You said great D's right?????? USuCk has a Great O but not a great D. If they improve they should be avg on D.
I think we'll surprise you on defense this year. Of course, it was our defense that created the turnover and 6 points when y'all were driving for the go-ahead score last year...

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#8 Jul 16, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We will have improved much to the dismay of all (B)ruins and Leprechauns. Other then our 21 point lose at ASU (which I predicted BTW), and the triple OT loss to Stanford (could have gone either way), the 2011 USC Trojans scored more points on offense then their defense gave up. In simple arithmetic, the Trojans finished 10-2!!! HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#9 Jul 16, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry. I cant stand either team.
Understood. MOST people hate perpetual winners!

USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#10 Jul 16, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
Read um and weep! HaHa

USC - RECRUITS LOVE TO PLAY FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#11 Jul 16, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
Signed-Pete Carrol
We now run the cleanest program in the country.
Signed-Pat Haden

Smyrna, GA

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We now run the cleanest program in the country.
Signed-Pat Haden
Actually USsleeze has made great strides at being clean.
But the measures that they have put in place will not last forever. But I like it.

Smyrna, GA

#13 Jul 17, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Understood. MOST people hate perpetual winners!
Perpeual winners? I'm sorry I didnt see them in a bowl game last year.

Smyrna, GA

#14 Jul 17, 2012
perpetual

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#15 Jul 18, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>Perpeual winners? I'm sorry I didnt see them in a bowl game last year.
10-2 and finishing in the AP Top Ten is not a winner? What are you smoking dude? We were banned from post season play...I am sure you remember that part of it!

USC - 18-6 WHILE ON PROBATION. NOW THAT IS A WINNER!!!

Anniston, AL

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>10-2 and finishing in the AP Top Ten is not a winner? What are you smoking dude? We were banned from post season play...I am sure you remember that part of it!
USC - 18-6 WHILE ON PROBATION. NOW THAT IS A WINNER!!!
I will say Im impressed with USC's recruiting during the penalties, but dropping 6 in the last couple years isnt impressive considering not playing in a bowl game where you "should" be more evenly matched. The Pac has been less than stellar acording to you because Boise beat some mighty Pac teams.
Now on the other hand watch Ohio State. Have you looked at there recruits and commits? That is gonna be a very nasty team next year. Dont be surprised to see the Bucks start dominating next year and beyond. Maybe even having a run like USsleeze has had for the previous decade. And it was a good run at that!
I will admit.

Anniston, AL

#17 Jul 19, 2012
their not there
Thats for you homo hatchet

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#18 Jul 20, 2012
Ruger16 wrote:
<quoted text>I will say Im impressed with USC's recruiting during the penalties, but dropping 6 in the last couple years isnt impressive considering not playing in a bowl game where you "should" be more evenly matched. The Pac has been less than stellar acording to you because Boise beat some mighty Pac teams.
Now on the other hand watch Ohio State. Have you looked at there recruits and commits? That is gonna be a very nasty team next year. Dont be surprised to see the Bucks start dominating next year and beyond. Maybe even having a run like USsleeze has had for the previous decade. And it was a good run at that!
I will admit.
Losing to Boise is nothing to be ashamed of by ANYONE. They have proven they belong in Major Conference play.

As for our run, who says it ever ended?! 8-4, 10-2 during the sanctions and now ready (and expected by all) to compete for the National Championship AGAIN! Most of these other fly-by-night-pussy schools could only wet dream of having our success these past 10 years or so! And the top recruits just keep pouring in on their way to the NFL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 27,428
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat Go Blue Forever 1,377
College football rewind: Virginia Tech, USC exp... Fri PEE PEE PETE 4
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Fri Chosen Traveler 49,282
What did the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets learn ... Sep 17 pdmorgs 1
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida Sep 16 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Predicting Post-"Mon... Sep 16 Reggie McWTF 6
•••
•••

NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••