The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 Full story: ArmchairGM 49,302

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Full Story

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46709 Jun 29, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
It was cheating, accept and move on. If you just agree there is nothing left to be said about it.
Whoever said I didnt accept it? My point to all these fools is that we didnt use some unfair advantage on the field. I will gladly move on once other team fans move on with the USCheaters label whereas none of these players were even on that team. With that type of mentality does that mean that we are to say all Georgia players for the next 10 years now are packin thugs?! LSusers love their redundant, long winded rants, and spinning things in their favor when they cannot face up to real criticism...like playing Division 2 schools every year… HaHa

I have always said that USC going 18-6 during the sanctions is what the majority of all these NCAA mediocre schools wish they could do normally.

USC – WE FIGHT ON AND WIN
TRAVELLER SIGNING OUT AND HITTING THE TOWN...

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46710 Jun 30, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>We kicked ass on the field and Bush doing something irregular off the field did nothing to deter us in winning the NC that year. Bush didnt even play a factor in the game but you dont want to hear/admit something like that. Instead you like to stick up for player thugs kicking people in the head in bar parking lots when they are unconscious. Two Dodger fan/thugs did the same thing and they are going to prison for it. I guess with have justice out here while back there your good ol boys put their racist policies aside when it is for the good of football... HaHa, you dumbass hick, product of your environment... Haha
> You're the dumb @ss ... you brainless bigoted, twit! USCheaters played a professional athlete (paid for by the USCheaters Athletic Department & their GAY Fans). I suppose you were one of the gay athletic supporters also, right? Well, the LAW (NCAA) took care of you pack of cheating scoundrels by stripping you of the only BCS NC title you heathens have ever had. Cheated to get it of course! LMAO!!! Good ole USCheaters and their criminal players ... yes, the ones who roam about the Trajon ghetto pillaging and raping, and even MURDERING people. I supposed you gay, unintelligent girly boys put your racist, and bigoted policies aside when signing recruits out of any black area of L.A., right (WATTS for instance)? Sure you do! Now run along little, lost, lonely girly boy, and have a nice day at your local ghetto gay spa.
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46711 Jun 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounded stupid the last time you tried to say the same old crap. Get something new but this time, give making sense a try. Have a nice day and try again. I will respect LoSerU when they field a team that deserves it, until then, there is more for me to make fun of other than the fact that you sissies wear purple.
> Poor ole Big Dumb... uh, Dan! You've confirm that you're unintelligent when you continue to get your @ss handed to you by Coach Artie. But, The Coach, being the good sport that he is, shows mercy to nitwits like you, and your identical twin sister, The Chosen Brown Nose Traveler. Now, do something constructive, Daniel ... run along and sweep the floors of the South Bend jail, before the next busload of Frightened Iris football players get locked up. Uh, tell the Chief of Police, Coach Artie says he's doing a fine job of keeping the streets of South Bend clean by locking up all those criminal, Naughty Dame football players. Have a nice day ... ya hear!?
>:D

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#46712 Jun 30, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you can come up with, not go back to talking about Dinosaurs or whatever crap you ramble on about. You do realize you are wastig your time, people read the first 2 or three words or maybe a sentense of your post and just skip the gibberish.
> Big Dumb... uh, Dan ... you're rambling in your post! Don't let Coach Artie get to you like that! The Coach knows you're slow minded, but, you should relax, and think before you write the stupid things that you write. Maybe with some thought process, you can post something that is somewhat intelligent, and helpful to the Topix community. Well, it's worth a try anyway, don't you think? Now, run along, and try not to hurt yourself trying to walk and chew gum at the same time ... ya hear!?
>:)
fightfan

Galion, OH

#46713 Jun 30, 2012
I do not like the breakdown of the playoff. I feel the best record should host them at their stadium. What family or so called student athletes can afford to take 2 weeks of school to prepare for 2 separate bowls or all over united states. These kids are athlete students not student athletes. I'm sure it's easy for louisiana state university that can literally roll outta bed and be in the sugar bowl unlike us from ohio who have to make hotel reservations travel by plane ticket and end up spending 5,000 dollars after it's all said and done I understand you people down there don't have much money but this is crazy.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46714 Jul 2, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You're the dumb @ss ... you brainless bigoted, twit! USCheaters played a professional athlete (paid for by the USCheaters Athletic Department & their GAY Fans). I suppose you were one of the gay athletic supporters also, right? Well, the LAW (NCAA) took care of you pack of cheating scoundrels by stripping you of the only BCS NC title you heathens have ever had. Cheated to get it of course! LMAO!!! Good ole USCheaters and their criminal players ... yes, the ones who roam about the Trajon ghetto pillaging and raping, and even MURDERING people. I supposed you gay, unintelligent girly boys put your racist, and bigoted policies aside when signing recruits out of any black area of L.A., right (WATTS for instance)? Sure you do! Now run along little, lost, lonely girly boy, and have a nice day at your local ghetto gay spa.
>:D
NEWS FLASH - Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

USC - 18-6 DURING THE SANCTION YEARS - WE FIGHT ON AND NOW WILL WIN IT ALL

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46715 Jul 2, 2012
fightfan wrote:
I do not like the breakdown of the playoff. I feel the best record should host them at their stadium. What family or so called student athletes can afford to take 2 weeks of school to prepare for 2 separate bowls or all over united states. These kids are athlete students not student athletes.
fightfan, that is really valid point. Hope they are considering this!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46716 Jul 3, 2012
fightfan wrote:
I do not like the breakdown of the playoff. I feel the best record should host them at their stadium. What family or so called student athletes can afford to take 2 weeks of school to prepare for 2 separate bowls or all over united states. These kids are athlete students not student athletes. I'm sure it's easy for louisiana state university that can literally roll outta bed and be in the sugar bowl unlike us from ohio who have to make hotel reservations travel by plane ticket and end up spending 5,000 dollars after it's all said and done I understand you people down there don't have much money but this is crazy.
You live in Ohio, we live in the land of NCAA bowl games and National Champions...if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best. You're the one crying about money and then say some stupid remark about we don't have much money "down here". LMMFAO...if you have to complain about spending 5,000 dollars I am thinking you don't have much money.
fightfan

Fenton, MI

#46717 Jul 3, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>You live in Ohio, we live in the land of NCAA bowl games and National Champions...if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best. You're the one crying about money and then say some stupid remark about we don't have much money "down here". LMMFAO...if you have to complain about spending 5,000 dollars I am thinking you don't have much money.
5000 aint bad. 10,000 is. Can you expect fans to pay 10,000 a year aside for bowls. No. Its stupid. Im going off of census statistics that show the lack of personal wealth down there. Im just stating a report goverment fact. Higher seed should host. One less trip for the fans and a reward to the more successful team. The fact that things are changing shows the flaw in the system. A few years back USC would have most likely ran Florida and Oklahoma right off the field but the system would not allow it. The sec usually plays a joke of a non con schedule do to the Arkansas USC series that was a joke. How does a sec defense get 700 plus yards racked on it and beaten by 60. That was the same year the LSU lost to them and played in the title. Or dare I mention Boise and Utah.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46718 Jul 3, 2012
Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right ole boy,cheating shall not be tolerated! It wasn't cheating when Notre Dame out bid Kentucky Coach Bear Bryant's Cadillac gift to top recruit Paul Hornung.No siree, it was just the "Luck of The Irish" (wink wink) correct ole boy?
Cheating is cheating, doesn't matter who does it. By the way, what was the gift from Notre Dame? You can be a dumbass, that's perfectly ok with me. If our guys do wrong, I don't sugar coat it. I've been on here longer than anyone and I have always hammered our guys when they screwed up.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46719 Jul 3, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text> NEWS FLASH - Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...
USC - 18-6 DURING THE SANCTION YEARS - WE FIGHT ON AND NOW WILL WIN IT ALL
The only problem I have is when USC folks try to act like a victim.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46720 Jul 3, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Poor ole Big Dumb... uh, Dan! You've confirm that you're unintelligent when you continue to get your @ss handed to you by Coach Artie. But, The Coach, being the good sport that he is, shows mercy to nitwits like you, and your identical twin sister, The Chosen Brown Nose Traveler. Now, do something constructive, Daniel ... run along and sweep the floors of the South Bend jail, before the next busload of Frightened Iris football players get locked up. Uh, tell the Chief of Police, Coach Artie says he's doing a fine job of keeping the streets of South Bend clean by locking up all those criminal, Naughty Dame football players. Have a nice day ... ya hear!?
>:D
Why do you want to handle my ass? Please leave my ass alone.

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#46721 Jul 3, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem I have is when USC folks try to act like a victim.
No victim here! USC went thru the sanctions and finished 18-6. The only problem I have is when all non-USC folk tried to act like we were dead in the water, ballgame over, program finished. How many NON-SANCTIONED teams can you name me that finished 18-6 over the last two seasons. Yes there are a handful of elite ones, but there sure are a hellva a lot who didnt! HaHa

Like I always says,
USC - WE FIGHT ON AND WIN

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#46722 Jul 3, 2012
Come on Football. Kicking it off in Dublin should be fun. I think my hangover will last longer than normal though.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#46723 Jul 3, 2012
How are the Irish stacking up this year?
BigDan wrote:
Come on Football. Kicking it off in Dublin should be fun. I think my hangover will last longer than normal though.

“Live, Love, Laugh, & PLAY!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Winnipeg, Canada

#46724 Jul 4, 2012
Happy 4th to you all!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#46725 Jul 4, 2012
Dinnwiddie wrote:
Happy 4th to you all!
you're a sweet lady... POON TANG WAYNE SEZ HEY

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#46726 Jul 5, 2012
The old thread ain't what it used to be!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#46727 Jul 5, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
The old thread ain't what it used to be!
46,000 posts damn it sure has been around huh Clown?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#46728 Jul 5, 2012
hatchet wrote:
<quoted text>46,000 posts damn it sure has been around huh Clown?
no doubt hatchet! I've had loads of fun on here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Brew In 28,480
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 1,492
5 reasons Wisconsin football will beat the Ohio... Dec 24 Rager 3
Trojans in the NFL: Reggie Bush contributes in ... Dec 22 Patriots Club Chub 2
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler Dec 18 Re turbaned to Feet 4
Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati Dec 17 Shelly 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Dec 17 Da Squirts 18
More from around the web