Men's basketball | Butler 74, Florida 71 (OT): Butler secures return trip to Final Four | Buckeye...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Of course Butler erased a late deficit. Of course the Bulldogs hit a clutch three-pointer late in overtime. Full Story
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Hey gaytor gary......where are you????? It appeared such a thrill to post about the Buckeyes CHOKING against Kentucky. You pounded the word CHOKE, about every sentence, and advised Buckeye fans to watch your gaytors beat Butler, something about watch and learn how NOT TO CHOKE. How did that work out for ya?
Down and Out

New York, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Bulldogs have a bite in them!! Their ugly, they slobber and appear unprepared at times but yet they go out and impose their will on the opponent.
Butler can now be considered one of the "Big Dogs" after last year's run and this year's continued string of pulling upsets on more talented and athletic opponents.
califbuck

San Rafael, CA

#3 Mar 27, 2011

Looking for Gator Gary - the choke expert.. Now he's seen Florida,
losing to a #8 after holding a large late lead.
Tony

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 27, 2011
califbuck wrote:
Looking for Gator Gary - the choke expert.. Now he's seen Florida,
losing to a #8 after holding a large late lead.
Yeah...califbuck, I've been looking for gaytor gary too. He ran his mouth (as usual), dropping the choke word numerous times when Ohio State went down to Kentucky. This idiot has disappeared (only for awhile I'm afraid). But I do wonder how he's evaluating the gaytor loss to a number 8 seed. Would that be considered a CHOKE? Talk to us gaytor gary!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Florida NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So Kentucky came close to beating Florida 20 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
Several Minnesota Vikings Players Change Jersey... May '14 viking nation 1
Fraudulent statements from fraudulent fans Apr '14 Anne 1
Florida DB Riggs headed to Notre Dame (Feb '14) Feb '14 BigDan 1
Charlie Strong Poised to Break Color Barrier at... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Michael 1
Former Duke Blue Devil Alex Murphy chooses to p... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rae 1
Report: Will Muschamp safe as Florida coach; as... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jack 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000