Tom Powers: Timberwolves come so close ... again

Full story: TwinCities.com

Well, that's too bad. For a brief and shining moment, I thought we'd all be able to tell that smart-alecky Ricky Rubio, who apparently thinks he's too good to come to Minnesota, to go jump in a kettle full of steaming paella.
Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wowser

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

Elvis wrote:
powers you call yourself and educated journalist with this comment:
"Wait 'til next year. And, believe me, we'll all be back counting the ping-pong balls again next year. " ??????????
HEY MORON THE CLIPPERS HAVE OUR PICK NEXT YEAR!!!
Now, settle down, young man! I'm sure your perfect, but none of the rest of us are.
Please, be PATIENT with us. You'll live longer!
Elvis

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Wowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, settle down, young man! I'm sure your perfect, but none of the rest of us are.
Please, be PATIENT with us. You'll live longer!
well i don't earn a dime from follwing sports and even i knew this obvious fact. Powers gets paid for this and he ignores this obvious FACT!!!!!!!!
JOHNNY

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

they should try and re-sign sebastian telfair if they can. he was there best point guard.
diehard Wolves fan

Rapid City, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Starters:
C-Darko
F-Love
F-Williams
G-Webster
G-Rubio
Spark off of bench--Beasley

2011-12 All-Star MVP: Kevin Love.
Rookie of the Year: Derrick Williams.
6th Man of the Year: B-Easy.
NBA Assists Leader: Rubio.
Coach of the Year: Adelman.

With Coach Adelman at the sideline, I smell a renewed Lynx-style energy from the players. The team will start to gel and mature this year. The difference from last season will be as clear as night and day, and that will be a welcome, fresh sign for the long-suffering Wolves, much like Christian Ponder was a welcome change for Vikings fans who were all too familiar with washed-up veteran QBs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••