Men's Basketball: Welcome Sean Jones

Aug 9, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mecha_Bulldog

“We had 20 missed shots in the paint - almost all of our misses were in close”

Drake has received a verbal commitment from Sean Jones, a 6-foot-11-inch center from Carson City-Crystal High School. via Mecha_Bulldog

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2009
Seth Newman

Riverdale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2007

Sean Jones for president!
Seth Newman

Riverdale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2007

Im not from crystal. Carson City!!!
DJs

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2007

OvErRaTeD
Tyler Williams

Carson City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2007

lmao seth your so gay
trevor

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

the highschool i go to around carson and sean jones is slow and overated he needs to gain at least 30 pounds and more muscle Carson sucks (especially in football)
MIKE

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2008

IF THIS KID IS RED SHIRTED,BEEFS UP,AND WORKS HARD. HE CAN PLAY.GREAT HANDS,GREAT FREE THROW SHOOTER,VERY GOOD TOUCH WHEN FRESH AND RESTED.GOOD PARCTICE COMPETITION IS NEEDED GOOD LUCK SHAWN AND WORK HARD YOU CAN ACHEIVE MUCH.
Kaycee

Belding, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2008

trevor wrote:
the highschool i go to around carson and sean jones is slow and overated he needs to gain at least 30 pounds and more muscle Carson sucks (especially in football)
I don't believe the topic had anything to do with football or the actual Carson City-Crystal school but Sean Jones himself...you tard.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

I go to Carson, and I was a freshman we were uber in basketball, and i agree with what trevor wrote, and also we blow in football and we suck at basketball this year because we have no stand-out players this year

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Drake University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake beats JU for share of Pioneer League title (Nov '12) Nov '12 Pay per Head 1
Drake basketball: Daddy Ugbede gives fans a gli... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Emmanuel 1
Josh Parker Transfers to Dayton from Drake (Jun '09) Jun '09 jessica f alex j... 1
Illinois State defeats Drake (Jan '09) Jan '09 Luke 1
Southern Illinois remains winless in MVC (Jan '09) Jan '09 Saluki Power 3
Drake defeats New Mexico 68-62 (Dec '08) Dec '08 jdc 6
Basketball: Drake star Young first draft pick i... (Jun '08) Jun '08 drake fan 1

Search the Drake University NCAA Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••