Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

#664838 Jun 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Marion wit. Comes from living amongst right wing low lifes that only have something good to say about minorities as long as it relates to the high school basketball team.
Nice town eh? I do hate going back.
Don't blame ya. Football over basketball here ANY day.

(ah fresh air--no smelly, sweaty, stinky gym!!)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#664839 Jun 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
depends what you say...
black racism should be judged by the same criteria as white racism...
I think it pretty much is.

The only thing stopping you from forming the NAAWP is you.
Nobama

Reading, PA

#664840 Jun 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying you will not actively deport them is different than a program that grants them legal status.
What Obama did was basically put a hold on deportation until the Dream Act can pass Congress.
It will pass if Congress dumps enough of its bigoted members or if a Republican would introduce the bill.
the President is required to enforce all laws passed by Congress...

overt defiance is worse than simple inaction...
Nobama

Reading, PA

#664841 Jun 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time a POTUS does something outside the old box the next guy always runs with it. Damn the campaign promises.
the "old box" is the U.S. Constitution...
fred

Hilton Head Island, SC

#664842 Jun 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time a POTUS does something outside the old box the next guy always runs with it. Damn the campaign promises.
The Kenyan's granting amnesty to illegal aliens will not poll well. America recognizes that amnesty is a transparent effort to dilute the white vote.

President Romney will reimplement the Eisenhower immigration policy, round up every illegal alien, immediately deport them and their anchor brats too.

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#664843 Jun 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
probably fair to assume that the percentage of white people who hate all black people is about the same as the percentage of black people who hate all white people....maybe lower...
so what???...
Funny.

Why would white people dislike black people? What are the reasons?

Why would black people dislike white people? Could it be 100 years of slavery & followed by another 100 years of discrimination?

I guess some people believe that racism & discrimination are gone. As if in 1964, the Civil Rights Act made everything hunky dory, healed all wounds, ended racism & evened the score card.

fred

Hilton Head Island, SC

#664845 Jun 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Imagine what he will try to do if he wins re-election and doesn't have to worry about being popular. Wouldn't surprise me none if he tried some kind of coup if he loses the election. This man is dangerous.
Yes. fred calls it the Kenyan's communist coup.

The lizard wants to be dictator. Raising the specter of the Kenyan's lawlessness is a good issue for President Romney.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#664846 Jun 19, 2012
ironic_the_quilter wrote:
<quoted text>
We 'evolved' and want illegals out...
Oh yeah right. The GOP wants to take us 'forward' so we can 'evolve'.

lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#664848 Jun 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the "old box" is the U.S. Constitution...
Well let's ask Alberto Gonzales shall we? Or maybe John Woo?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#664849 Jun 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Who cares?
Bloomberg Overheard Saying Romney Would Be Better at Running Country than Obama...
Dem WV governor won't attend convention?
You're right: who cares?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#664850 Jun 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's granting amnesty to illegal aliens will not poll well. America recognizes that amnesty is a transparent effort to dilute the white vote.
President Romney will reimplement the Eisenhower immigration policy, round up every illegal alien, immediately deport them and their anchor brats too.
So cite a poll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#664851 Jun 19, 2012
MixedandProud6663 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a true Illini, your support would be shifting to the left...
Naw that's where you're wrong, Only in the lieberal bastions of Chicago and Champaign where 'progressives' hold sway, would anything be swaying 'left'?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#664852 Jun 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your first point, but not the second.

I think that Romney is sympathetic to the plight of young people who were brought here as minors but is right that what Obama did was an election ploy--Obama had over 2 years to grant amnesty via fiat and said repeatedly he did not have the constitutional authority, until last week when I guess Obama "evolved" again.

And as Rubio has said, Obama's campaign stunt deters real long term solutions. Rubio has been re-working the Dream act to effect
long term solutions that are fair to Americans and to immigrants who came here legally, but that also do not entice MORE illegal immigration. Romney calls them "magnets."

The fact that Obama got a big endorsement from the hypocrite in Mexico who cruelly enforces his own immigration laws against Guatemalens seeking work in Mexico--speaks volumes.

Romney needs to re-emphasize again and again that Obama's horrible record on the economy made things worse and his ineffectual policies have particularly hurt Hispanic Americans, whose unemployment rate is at an all time high.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Mountville, PA

#664853 Jun 19, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
what happened the other 14 months???....
and with all this so-called "job growth", how come unemployment is so high???....
and underemployment even higher???....
it's the economy, stupid....
and your boy screwed the pooch (and then ate it)...
The first 14 months were spend reversing the trend of growing job losses.

Reversing the trend of shrinking economy to a growing one.

I guess a dumbass like you thinks these things should have been solved when Obama walked in the door.

If it was that easy, why does your hero, Paul Ryan, say his great & wonderful plan doesn't balance thew budget until 2040?

If its that easy, why does Mitt Romney say he will only cut 500 billion from the deficit by the end of his first term? & That's starting with 27 months of job growth & a growing economy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#664854 Jun 19, 2012
LANSING, Mich. A state lawmaker who says she was barred from speaking in the Michigan House because Republicans objected to her saying "vagina" during debate over anti-abortion legislation performed "The Vagina Monologues" on the Statehouse steps with a hand from the author.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/18/lisa...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
fred

Hilton Head Island, SC

#664855 Jun 19, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny.
Why would white people dislike black people? What are the reasons?
Why would black people dislike white people? Could it be 100 years of slavery & followed by another 100 years of discrimination?
I guess some people believe that racism & discrimination are gone. As if in 1964, the Civil Rights Act made everything hunky dory, healed all wounds, ended racism & evened the score card.
Blacks are a huge social burden on America. Taxpayers are asked to house, feed, educate and imprison a large percentage of blacks.

Elite blacks like the First Wookie and the Kenyan lizard have enriched themselves by playing the victim card and gaming the racial quota system. Blacks take and don't pay back.

America is sick of black complaints.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#664856 Jun 19, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. fred calls it the Kenyan's communist coup.
The lizard wants to be dictator. Raising the specter of the Kenyan's lawlessness is a good issue for President Romney.
I have no problem believing he will try to pull something 'for the good of the country'. And these idiots on here will dance and song all the way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#664857 Jun 19, 2012
Cristina edorses President Obama!!

Saralegui was named one TIME Magazine's "25 most influential Hispanics in America" in 2005.

This is Saralegui's first presidential endorsement.

"I came to this country when I was 12 years old, because my parents wanted to give me new opportunities to succeed. With their support and a lot of hard work I was able to pursue my dreams," said Saralegui in the video released by Obama for America.

"President Obama wants everyone to have the chances I had," she continued

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/18/cris...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#664858 Jun 19, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I have no problem believing he will try to pull something 'for the good of the country'. And these idiots on here will dance and song all the way.
Good Morning Flack, have to leave, but thanks for the belly laugh of the morning!! You are truly a hoot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nobama

Reading, PA

#664859 Jun 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, I'm white!
So how do you judge a white guy who doesn't like white racists?
depends on what you say...

if you claim that all whites are racists, then that is racist in itself.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 47 min Bruin For Life 28,412
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min Aura Mytha 232,933
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 52 min Pearl Jam 307,010
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Joe fortuna 201,181
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) 5 hr arnoldodeigo 5
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
More from around the web