Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 30,566)

Showing posts 611,301 - 611,320 of1,034,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

New Jobs report= President Food Stamp= One Termer!

:~)
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
are you coming out?
Sorry, I'm not gay.

Is Gulping Big still legal in Chicago? If so, good luck.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
It just frosts you that Flack only wants to pay for services he receives. The fact that you cannot force him to pay into the pool to benefit people that flack does not even know, irritates you. Doesn't it? Just burns you up? Makes your hemorrhoids flare up just thinking about it.
Well I say good for Flack. If we had more people like him, this would be a much better country.
Actually I did bust a button on my shirt but that may have been from the extra donut I had.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
Bleak Unemployment Report: Obama to Blame Europe
The unemployment rate rose to 8.2% in May as the economic recovery appeared to not only slow but almost completely stall.
And it gets worse.
By almost all measures, the latest unemployment news this morning is troubling. Economists were estimating anywhere from 75,000 to 195,000 new jobs in May. Instead, 69,000 new jobs were added.
The April numbers, initially reported at 115,000, were revised by the Bureau of Labor Statistics to a mere 77,000.
Interesting times. About a month ago, Jimmy Carter was praising Mitt Romney and now we have Bill Clinton complementing Mitt on his accomplishments and capabilities. Obama cannot even get solid support from past democratic presidents. Now that is pretty damn funny.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. It's going to get much worse. If he loses they will burn down half the cities in this nation. There will be total mayhem. There will be much Kwanza shopping. America, for a time, will be more dangerous than any third world country.
Bah, never again Flackstredomus, never again.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you $ee the number$ at a recent ba$eball memorabilia auction?
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/21/babe-rut...
Homer claims to have a Honus Wagner jockstrap, you think it might be worth something? All orignal, never been washed.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, took your advice, I told my company to stop paying for my health insurance, that I am going to go with my own catastrophic plan to save myself some money.
If you didn't request that they put the money they would have spent on it on your paycheck you just gave yourself a big pay cut. Plus you won't have that money to invest. You screwed the pooch there Homer.
Sly Fox

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

flack wrote:
My where did everybody go? Libtards hiding? The prop been kicked out from under the false economy? You can't cook the books forever.
Our campaign to educate voters is having an impact and Liberals are getting nervous. Efforts and support of organizations like TheTeaParty.net is giving a voice to the previously silent majority. A few words for President Obama, Harry Reid, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters: The Tea Party has not gone "straight to hell" and we are coming in November to finish the job we started in 2010 to take back America!

November 2012 may be THE most important election in our lifetimes. Never before has the need been greater for individuals to stand up against a government that has forgotten who they were elected to represent.

The tea party movement would not have been necessary but for spineless politicians who refuse to make the needed choices to reign in spending, focusing rather on what will win them the next election. We have taken names and it's time those determined to sell out America are removed from office.

Many in the media and Liberal movement would love to declare the tea party dead! They underestimated our strength in 2010 and they will again in November.

Help us prove them wrong and defeat Barack Obama's liberal agenda.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was too easy, quit cherry picking.
I knew what i posted and how dem would respond, but since i directed it at you i was expecting higher class. Oh well, i've been wrong about you before.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only person I have heard say that. Well I did not actually hear you, but you get the point.
Homer heard himself say it. He talks while he types.
RUSH10ME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> I know. It's going to get much worse. If he loses they will burn down half the cities in this nation. There will be total mayhem. There will be much Kwanza shopping. America, for a time, will be more dangerous than any third world country.
I have always had lots of ammo , but since obama has been in office I have made it a priority ,its gonna get worse before it gets better , I have even burried some weapons covered in cosmoline and burlap in the mountains if I need them , better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, how about that? Honesty won a round today. Dayum!
They revoked his bond because he 'mislead' the court about his net worth for bail. He will surrender to the court and a new bail will be set. Good you libtards are getting loonier by the day.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer claims to have a Honus Wagner jockstrap, you think it might be worth something? All orignal, never been washed.
Funny how he thought it was a gas mask for all those years. Do you still have the pictures?
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, I just threw a bunch away, I didn't recognize any of the names, they sound like cartoons. Babe Ruth? Ty Cobb? Honus Wagner? Cy Young? Gimmee a break, right in the trash, had to make room for my America Idol collector series trading cards. Truffle?
Baseball was invented in my home town:

PITTSFIELD, Mass.-- Officials and historians in this western Massachusetts city released a 213-year-old document Tuesday that they believe is the earliest written reference to baseball.

The evidence comes in a 1791 bylaw that aims to protect the windows in Pittsfield's new meeting house by prohibiting anyone from playing baseball within 80 yards of the building.

That bylaw would have been produced well before Abner Doubleday is said to have written the rules for the game in 1839.

Historian John Thorn was doing research on the origins of baseball when he found a reference to the bylaw in an 1869 book on Pittsfield's history.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> They revoked his bond because he 'mislead' the court about his net worth for bail. He will surrender to the court and a new bail will be set. Good you libtards are getting loonier by the day.
Funny how they didn't say a thing when the zimmerman photos were released.
Peppy

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer heard himself say it. He talks while he types.
I pretty sure all liberals do.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> If you didn't request that they put the money they would have spent on it on your paycheck you just gave yourself a big pay cut. Plus you won't have that money to invest. You screwed the pooch there Homer.
Ah no worries, I'd just blow it all on hookers and booze. But never mind that, let's get back to this catastrophic insurance because I am really starting to worry about you and yours. Are you sure you guys are okay?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting times. About a month ago, Jimmy Carter was praising Mitt Romney and now we have Bill Clinton complementing Mitt on his accomplishments and capabilities. Obama cannot even get solid support from past democratic presidents. Now that is pretty damn funny.
Gee if only LBJ were still alive so we could get his thoughts.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama cannot even get solid support from past democratic presidents. Now that is pretty damn funny.
Or current democrat mayors, governors, members of Congress, and Senators.

He's campaigning AGAINST capitalism. When did he lose his mind?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseball was invented in my home town:
PITTSFIELD, Mass.-- Officials and historians in this western Massachusetts city released a 213-year-old document Tuesday that they believe is the earliest written reference to baseball.
The evidence comes in a 1791 bylaw that aims to protect the windows in Pittsfield's new meeting house by prohibiting anyone from playing baseball within 80 yards of the building.
That bylaw would have been produced well before Abner Doubleday is said to have written the rules for the game in 1839.
Historian John Thorn was doing research on the origins of baseball when he found a reference to the bylaw in an 1869 book on Pittsfield's history.
'Abner Doubleday' Man, they had the funniest names way back when. I'm sorry what was the story about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 611,301 - 611,320 of1,034,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min ChickBrilliance 303,272
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min number four 217,228
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 52 min PEE PEE PETE 26,096
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 16 hr bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••