Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 30,566)

Showing posts 611,301 - 611,320 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
History shows that when we invaded we found no WMD. Why did we invade?
He would have found a way to rebuild his WMD program once the world wasn't watching anymore. We couldn't take that chance after 9/11.

Even the UN knew he was hiding something.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the liberal media tries to tie Romney to Trump just because Trump endorses him even though they share different views about the birth certificate issue but say nothing about Bill Maher and Obama being connected at the hip.
Did Mitt Romney denounce Da Donalds statements? No. There you have it.
Sununu did what you and all the other rightwingers do; rather than discuss the topic or answer a question you and they go on the attack.
Bill Maher is a comedian who made a campaign contribution.
Da Donald is campaigning for Mitt. There's a difference. You don't even know who has contributed to Mitts campaign, it's a secret. He was in Las Vegas kissing Sheldon Adelsons ass; remember him?
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Republicans only talking about it?
lp.org
Because Republicans are the only ones looking for solutions apparently.

You're not serious about posting the libertarian website as proof of an electable libertarian candidate...I hope.
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sununu did what you and all the other rightwingers do; rather than discuss the topic or answer a question you and they go on the attack.
Da Donald is campaigning for Mitt. There's a difference. You don't even know who has contributed to Mitts campaign, it's a secret. He was in Las Vegas kissing Sheldon Adelsons ass; remember him?
That's just silly. Trump is no more campaigning for Romney than Maher is campaigning for Obama. Both Trump and Maher are financially backing their preferred candidates.

As Sununu told CNN, you can't pick your supporters.
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the liberal media tries to tie Romney to Trump just because Trump endorses him even though they share different views about the birth certificate issue but say nothing about Bill Maher and Obama being connected at the hip.
birfoon issue seems pasts its' prime. The Hawaii newspapers reported President Obama's birth. Would be a neat conspiracy if, at birth, his parents knew he was going to be president.

Bill Maher is a comedian ,
not my favorite by the way
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to tell me who the electable libertarians are.
Libertarian wish to end:
Social Security
Medicare
Health Coverage for the poor
Student Loans
etc

Love to see them run as a third party
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for the laughs!!
Anything seems funny when you're drunk enough, including supporting an incompetent like Obama..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Two weeks, at most, to wait. If tossed expect much howling and gnashing of teeth.
And more Trayvon Martins coming out of the woodwork.
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
This is not about education; it's about police power. I know you, as a libertarian, are against public education; however, I believe it is necessary. I think that teachers are underpaid and undervalued. They are the people who interact with children more than the parents.
Not everyone is capable of home schooling, and the alternatives are parochial schools and private schools that the working class and poor cannot afford. Two parents working cannot home school a kid.
Parents should have the freedom to make choices about their children's education. Democrats are against that.

Many teachers have gotten apathetic because no one gives a crap anymore. Democrats are for that and unions who perpetrate it.
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The only time you remove yours from Obama's is when you've got them fastened around a liquor bottle. Enjoy!
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
birfoon issue seems pasts its' prime. The Hawaii newspapers reported President Obama's birth. Would be a neat conspiracy if, at birth, his parents knew he was going to be president.
Everyone in the Romney camp believes Obama was born in the United States.

Why is CNN so obsessed about this story but not the economy?

Neither Obama nor Romney picks their supporters.
carol

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Libertarian wish to end:
Social Security
Medicare
Health Coverage for the poor
Student Loans
etc
Love to see them run as a third party
Still waiting for it to happen. Can't vote for someone no one knows even exists.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush graduated from Yale University (1968), and from Harvard Business School (1975).
Mitt Romney graduated from Brigham Young University in 1971, where he was top of his class at the College of Humanities.
In 1975, he graduated from Harvard Business School in the top 5% of his class. At the same time, he also graduated from Harvard Law School, cum laude
They fit your guidelines.
And what Business School did the Kenyan Snake graduate from?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He only got as far as Mau Mau High and took an Affirmative Action Sled all the way to Entitlement College.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's typical white grandma applied for a certificate of birth to acquire citizenship for her drug addled mandingo mad daughter who gave birth to the bastard in Mombasa. Birth announcements were automatically generated. duh

We birthers will destroy the lizard.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoning laws? Really.
We have no zoning in our township.
the "right to Farm" legislation prevents any local government from passing any ordinance against a farmer doing just about anything.
Spread sewage sludge, build a factory farm - can not stop them.
Try it & the State Attorney will sue the crap out of you.
"Real Dave"
In this state you can not grade a hillside on your property without a permit. You can not construct a building without a permit. Folks have the right to appeal. The State Attorney General does not sue the crap out of you for doing so. He will sue the crap out of you if you do not have the proper permits for your endeavors.
Peace
KMA
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents should have the freedom to make choices about their children's education. Democrats are against that.
Many teachers have gotten apathetic because no one gives a crap anymore. Democrats are for that and unions who perpetrate it.
Carol,

Democratic party is big tent with moderates as well as liberals.
Media is liberal if one is conservative
Media is corporation owned so may not be all that liberal?
Peace
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Thanks for the laughs!!
speaking of laughs, the birfoon who hates America

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout that slimy Democrat Speaker/SEIU scum Donovan. How long will he remain in hiding? Imagine what this crook is capable of doing if he gets to Washington?
The election of the Kenyan Snake has emboldened all sorts of wacko groups to get crazy. The King Obama era has marked the beginning of public stupidity rising to new levels as never seen before. Of course Little Alvin Sharpton has wet his racist pants but every Marxist union leader has had their day at the White House podium, High School teachers are sleeping with their students more than ever and Trayvon Martins are appearing on every rainy night street corner to attack white people.

It's like a window has opened and the submarine is taking on water.

Hurry November.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>We already have sent them to jail and at last count 80 to 85% of them were Negro , now if there is nothing more I can do for you have a nice day .
Lies are sweet. Truth is bitter.

The Kenyan Snake passes out candy every day.
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in the Romney camp believes Obama was born in the United States.

Why is CNN so obsessed

about this story but not the economy?
Neither Obama nor Romney picks their supporters.
CNN has 60 minutes to fill each hour?
Tend to read the news rather than watch it on the tube,
do enjoy C-span on weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 611,301 - 611,320 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••