Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#655415 Jun 2, 2012
ADH wrote:
<quoted text>
My thoughts exactly. There were WMD's and they had to go somewhere.
The strongest speculation and suspicion was to Assad in Syria.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#655418 Jun 2, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Lily why don't you learn something before you open your mouth and show your ignorance. The bids went out the week before Memorial day for 2015. The rate for 2012 was $16 a megawatt. The rate set for 2015 is $136 a megawatt. That is 8(eight) times the currant rate. As I said I checked this with my dad. He confirmed it.
I'm filing this with $5/gallon gasoline this summer.

$3.15/gallon today.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#655420 Jun 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeds have to be pulled for a garden to grow.
... or the water won't clear until ya get the pigs outta the creek. LOL

Lapeer, MI

#655421 Jun 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure Saddam shipped his WMD off to Iran's ally Syria.
Makes all sorts of sense.
Makes about as much sense as getting rid of your weapons when your facing an invasion.
Math, logic, history, geography, science ... is there anything y'all can get right?
Home Ec?
Stand back from the Liberal Media, dood.

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/iraqs-wmd-secret...

http://pjmedia.com/blog/satellite-photos-supp...

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/...

Location hidden

#655422 Jun 2, 2012
flack wrote:
Time to shove off. I've had enough stupid for the day.
How does leaving here make you less stupid?

You should share that trick with the likes of Eed, Waxman, Eman, Gunner ... oh you get the picture.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#655423 Jun 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
$3.15/gallon today.
The cost of gasoline has gone down over twenty dollars a barrel,yet it still costs four dollars a gallon.

Location hidden

#655424 Jun 2, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo?
Gesundheit
Not a Lib

Nashville, TN

#655425 Jun 2, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's typical white grandma applied for a certificate of birth to acquire citizenship for her drug addled mandingo mad daughter who gave birth to the bastard in Mombasa. Birth announcements were automatically generated. duh
We birthers will destroy the lizard.
You got it.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#655427 Jun 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, I don't know what's in your water but everybody glommed onto the WMD thing 'cause that was the reason given for the invasion. It wasn't the "war" on terror, it wasn't to bring democracy to the poor suffering souls of Iraq yearning to be free, it was the "smoking gun that might be a mushroom cloud on the Eastern Seaboard".
It was Democrats in Congress demanding Bush to make decisions that they hoped would force him to back down from demands. It was entirely politically driven -- by Democrats.

Location hidden

#655428 Jun 2, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We need a third party.
Between the Kenyan Snake and clueless Conservatives, the US Constitution is being used for azzwipe.
lp.org
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#655429 Jun 2, 2012
USA Today reports:
Obama happy to spend night at his Chicago home

America, let's make the sonofabitch ecstatic in November! LOL

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#655430 Jun 2, 2012
Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
$3.15/gallon today.
This stupid liberal doesn't understand that gas prices differ throughout the US. Gas has already topped $5 in California, Hawaii, Florida and new york this year.
Sly Fox

Stuart, FL

#655431 Jun 2, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Go lay down pal.
I have great news for you! Your local John Deere dealer is having a gigantic sale this weekend. Hustle your sorryass down there right away. Possibly you will find a tractor large enough to pull your headoutofyourass. BTW, if you can't afford it, I'm sure your neighbors and others who know you would be more than happy to chip in

Location hidden

#655432 Jun 2, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Zoning laws? Really.
We have no zoning in our township.
the "right to Farm" legislation prevents any local government from passing any ordinance against a farmer doing just about anything.
Spread sewage sludge, build a factory farm - can not stop them.
Try it & the State Attorney will sue the crap out of you.
So the government was the solution again?

Location hidden

#655433 Jun 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to tell me who the electable libertarians are.
Gary Johnson dimwit.

Location hidden

#655434 Jun 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The five-hour attack began early in the evening of March 16, 1988, following a series of indiscriminate conventional (rocket and napalm) attacks, when Iraqi MiG and Mirage aircraft began dropping chemical bombs on Halabja's residential areas, far from the besieged Iraqi army base on the outskirts of the town. According to regional Kurdish rebel commanders, Iraqi aircraft conducted up to 14 bombings in sorties of seven to eight planes each; helicopters coordinating the operation were also seen. Eyewitnesses told of clouds of smoke billowing upward "white, black and then yellow"', rising as a column about 150 feet (46 m) in the air.
Survivors said the gas at first smelled of sweet apples; they said people died in a number of ways, suggesting a combination of toxic chemicals (some of the victims "just dropped dead" while others "died of laughing"; while still others took a few minutes to die, first "burning and blistering" or coughing up green vomit). It is believed that Iraqi forces used multiple chemical agents during the attack, including mustard gas and the nerve agents sarin, tabun and VX; some sources have also pointed to the blood agent hydrogen cyanide (most of the wounded taken to hospitals in the Iranian capital Tehran were suffering from mustard gas exposure).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_g...
Saddam and six former commanders are on trial for genocide in the Anfal,“Spoils of War”, campaign in 1988. Prosecutors say up to 180,000 people died, many killed in poison gas attacks or executed and dumped in mass graves.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15951319/ns/world...
March 16, 1988: Toward the end of the Iran-Iraq war, Iraq’s Saddam Hussein orders the bombing of the Iraqi Kurdish town of Halabja with chemical bombs. The bombing, which kills about 5,000 people, is part of Saddam’s Anfal campaign designed to eradicate Iraq’s Kurds.
http://middleeast.about.com/od/thisdayinmidea...
You aren't going to win this one. No matter what some want you to believe.
1988, fifteen years before Bush invaded and didn't find any WMD.

Good one.

Lapeer, MI

#655436 Jun 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's between the free market and the government fixing this mess, I put my money on the free market any day. Unfortunately, this administration has created a stalemate between Congress as well as the free market.
It is commonly understood by investors that uncertainty kills economic vitality. We've had 3.5 years of uncertainty now and you might as well go ahead and make it 4. The King is clueless and the stalemate he has created, like you said, is now within all three branches of government. Washington has been "on hold" forever while we wait for the Amateur to awake from his sleep.

Location hidden

#655437 Jun 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have found a way to rebuild his WMD program once the world wasn't watching anymore. We couldn't take that chance after 9/11.
Even the UN knew he was hiding something.
But the world WAS watching.

You struck out ages ago, why are you still in the batter's box?
JEB

United States

#655438 Jun 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The cost of gasoline has gone down over twenty dollars a barrel,yet it still costs four dollars a gallon.
$3.56 regular this morning

Location hidden

#655439 Jun 2, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Republicans are the only ones looking for solutions apparently.
You're not serious about posting the libertarian website as proof of an electable libertarian candidate...I hope.
Remember when Bush "simplified" the tax code? Something like 2000 pages of relentless simplification.

Why didn't they do it during their last three ascensions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min ChristineM 228,621
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 1,142
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 27,607
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr a mom 348
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr STO 305,851
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE