Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233394 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

fred

Milford, CT

#640137 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your honesty Fred. That's exactly what Grover Norquist said, "we just need someone in the White House to sign our bills"
fred would never lie to the mandingo mad vodka swilling Finland fluker. What would be the point?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640138 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Obama bullied (teased, shoved) an obese black girl? How awful!
Obama's (biographies)books should be considered fiction because they are full of lies and make believe antidotes. You can find pictures of Obama with his class mates,there was no over weight black girl in his class.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640139 May 12, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Gat marruage has been in full force in MA for years now. No breakdown of society, and MA has a lower divorce rate than most states. Carol's argument is strictly religious, not constitutional.
The truth is a majority of Americans really don't give a fig about the issue. It does not impact them.
People care about jobs and the economy.
When Mittens is actually required to disclose his actual plans as President, he's toast.
Yes, I know, I'm from Mass. An interesting article:

http://www.good.is/post/what-s-wrong-with-thi...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640140 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked at the divorce rate lately? Gay marriage is inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare. Your party uses these issues to keep you busy hating others. It gets you to the polls.
When I worked at the polls there were quite a few church ladies who came in with their voting guidelines distributed by their churches, it was anti gay marriage that got them in. Then one young fellow who was waiting in line was becoming visibly aggitated and started yelling "they're trying to force their gay agenda down our throats", the director had to call the police in to get rid of him.
I don't believe in Sodomite marriage,and I think that the government should quit pushing it against the Will of The People.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640141 May 12, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
No!
Democrats found Romney the best of the GOP lot which included Rick Perry who could not remember which programs he would cut, Satorum who lost the catholic vote in the primaries and the moon man.
I was hoping for Gingrich or Santorum!!
Realtime

Oviedo, FL

#640142 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we don't.
I do know this...if I had spent my last two years of high school "in a daze", I wouldn't have been accepted into the college of my choice, let alone an Ivy League school.
You need a lot more than high SAT's to get into an Ivy. Character references and a versatile portfolio of scholastic/community activities is usually necessary.
You're a lying POS and most likely a byproduct of one of the other stay at home slugs on here. If you attended a Ivy League school, name it and give us all a thrill. BTW I attended and served as a student assistant at Bucknell, kinda Ivy league eh? Spent a fair amount of time at the Town Tap in Lewisburg__have you ever sat around drinking beer and eating bar snacks with nuclear physicists? Probably not eh?

Trust me, that was a good start in spotting lifes frauds and
flakes. That was way before the topix forums came along with the likes of you and your damaged pals.

Carol attended a Top 10__no wait__Big 10 school.

Have that crazy btch tell you about her first husband some time.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640143 May 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred would never lie to the mandingo mad vodka swilling Finland fluker. What would be the point?
What if Romney comes out and says he is in favor of gay marriage?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640144 May 12, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>Romney will get my vote, he is the least of the two evils. He knows the definition of marriage. Bommie supports the gays and lesbians, today. This is really pulling him down, so we will have to wait a few days, he will see he made a mistake, then he will say......oh I don't really believe that, I just didn't read the telepropter right, it was all GWB fault.
I'm 100% behind Romeny and believe he will be much better than what we have know. If Romney isn't good enough,in four years we can vote in a better candidate. If we don't like Romney,at least no one will accuse us of being racist.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640145 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
One more question; if Romney came out and said he is in favor of gay marriage; would you not vote for him?
I wouldn't vote for Obama if his name was the only one on the ballot. Obama knows how to win when his name is the only one on the ballot.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#640146 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
One more question; if Romney came out and said he is in favor of gay marriage; would you not vote for him?
THE issue this November is the economy,unemployment and Obama's dismal record. Obama is not going to get away with claiming he will finally do something other than attempt to play golf and take vacations. Obama has a record that he can't hide.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#640147 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm supposed to disagree?
Are you using reverse psychology?
Ok, I'm weak. You're the man. No matter what 'silly' says.
"sonic"
Take it easy. You said I was older than you. That appears to be a fact, I simply added that I was a dummy. You are an adult, you are free to disagree, it is your right.
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640148 May 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred would never lie to the mandingo mad vodka swilling Finland fluker. What would be the point?
Did you see Jane on tv?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/nebr...

watch the young man in the background!!
fred

Milford, CT

#640149 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What if Romney comes out and says he is in favor of gay marriage?
Not likely

gay marriage is a loser issue for the lizard. Obsess all you want. America has victimized minority fatigue and no sympathy for gays.

Mitt Romney Addresses Gay Marriage, Religion In Liberty University ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../mitt-romney-libert... ...
7 hours ago Mitt Romney reinforced his stance that marriage is "between one man and one woman" while delivering the commencement address at Libert
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640150 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe in Sodomite marriage,and I think that the government should quit pushing it against the Will of The People.
Whose pushing you into sodomite marriage? Will of the people?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640151 May 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely
gay marriage is a loser issue for the lizard. Obsess all you want. America has victimized minority fatigue and no sympathy for gays.
Mitt Romney Addresses Gay Marriage, Religion In Liberty University ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../mitt-romney-libert... ...
7 hours ago Mitt Romney reinforced his stance that marriage is "between one man and one woman" while delivering the commencement address at Libert
What if he did?
Why is the maker of PlanB holding a $50 grand a plate fundraiser for Romney? How will Romney pay them back if he gets elected?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#640152 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL; that's right, defend your woman!
So your witty response is to reaffirm the fact you're an immature, homophobic nitwit.

You make it so easy.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640153 May 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>THE issue this November is the economy,unemployment and Obama's dismal record. Obama is not going to get away with claiming he will finally do something other than attempt to play golf and take vacations. Obama has a record that he can't hide.
Romney has a record of firing people. What are his plans to solve unemployment? Bain Capital is responsible for 13,000 American Airlines employees losing their jobs and pensions.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#640154 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Jane on tv?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/11/nebr...
watch the young man in the background!!
Certainly sounds like it could be Jane, the VHB, but might be Jason/Jay in Nebraska...orgyers and homiciders all.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640155 May 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying POS and most likely a byproduct of one of the other stay at home slugs on here. If you attended a Ivy League school, name it and give us all a thrill. BTW I attended and served as a student assistant at Bucknell, kinda Ivy league eh? Spent a fair amount of time at the Town Tap in Lewisburg__have you ever sat around drinking beer and eating bar snacks with nuclear physicists? Probably not eh?
Trust me, that was a good start in spotting lifes frauds and
flakes. That was way before the topix forums came along with the likes of you and your damaged pals.
Carol attended a Top 10__no wait__Big 10 school.
Have that crazy btch tell you about her first husband some time.
Hard to believe she went to University of Illinois. What the hell happened?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#640156 May 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely
gay marriage is a loser issue for the lizard. Obsess all you want. America has victimized minority fatigue and no sympathy for gays.
Mitt Romney Addresses Gay Marriage, Religion In Liberty University ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../mitt-romney-libert... ...
7 hours ago Mitt Romney reinforced his stance that marriage is "between one man and one woman" while delivering the commencement address at Libert
That would be Liberty and ol' Jerry must be a spinnin' with the cult, huh? Plastic Mittens will "say anthing," but once a bully always a bully--I mean, just look at you and your sock drawer, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min polymath257 239,214
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Earthling-1 5,599
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr jimi-yank 309,888
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,765
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 Sun Jeff 1
More from around the web