Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#640081 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Karl Rove: Spinning a 2010 'Enemies List'
"By pointing a finger at Rove, Gillespie, and the Chamber of Commerce, Obama is not crafting a covert list of people to screw. He is trying to shame them into disclosing who is financing their multimillion-dollar campaigns to elect Republicans. Obama is correct when he decries the broken campaign finance system, which is easily swayed by special interests and wealthy folks. Under Citizens United, a billionaire industrialist who hates environmental regulations can flood a House or Senate race with ads (true or false) denouncing the candidate who supports environmental safeguards. The ads don't have to state who's behind them. The billionaire could hide behind a perfectly pleasant-sounding name: say, Citizens for Restoring American Progress. One sad truth of U.S. politics is that money and ads usually (though not always) do influence outcomes in congressional races. Consequently, secret funders have much clout and can shape American democracy.(Earlier this year, the House passed Obama-backed legislation that would force disclosure of contributions, but Republicans blocked it in the Senate.)
It is unlikely that Rove, Gillespie, the chamber, and others engaged in this covert politics will indeed be shamed by Obama and his Democratic allies into making their money men and women public. We can expect this debate to continue as Election Day nears. So if Rove wants to defend this practice of secret-cash politics, he should do so openly and not duck behind a canard. That is, let him explain why he shouldn't be on a list of the enemies of transparency and open and accountable government."
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/10/11/karl-...
The Kenyan lizard's communist thugs trample on the constitution..again. The Kenyan lizard has an enemies list.

America seethes.

THE PRESIDENT’S HIT LIST: The Wall Street Journal notes:

Those are some ugly details that our Kimberley Strassel has been turning up about the effort to smear Mitt Romney’s campaign donors. The dirt-digging exercise reflects the character of President Obama’s re-election campaign, as well as what’s really behind the drive for more “transparency” in political donations.

As Ms. Strassel has reported in recent columns, Idaho businessman Frank VanderSloot has become the target of a smear campaign since it was disclosed earlier this year that he had donated $1 million to a super PAC supporting Mr. Romney. President Obama’s campaign website teed him up in April as one of eight “less than reputable” Romney donors and a “bitter foe of the gay rights movement.” One sin: His wife donated to an anti-gay-marriage campaign, of the kind that have passed in 30 or so states.

Now we learn that little more than a week after that Presidential posting, a former Democratic Senate staffer called the courthouse in Mr. VanderSloot’s home town of Idaho Falls seeking his divorce records. Ms. Strassel traced the operative, Michael Wolf, to a Washington, D.C. outfit called Fusion GPS that says it is “a commercial research firm.”

As Doug Ross wrote back in 2010,“Unlike Tricky Dick Nixon, Obama Wears His Enemies List On His Sleeve.”
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#640082 May 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your butt buddies in here call people gay, then pick on them and it isn't even 1965.
The Queen Hypocrite will have no response to that blatant double standard. She herself uses 'the gay couple' in an attempt to insult.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640083 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it Carol, he picked on him because he was gay. Period. He's a gay basher.
You guys can run on fudgepacker rights while we run on the economy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640084 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was never reported as having an enemies list. Not even by the liberal media who would have made it up if they could have gotten away with it.
Nixon was the last president to have a known enemies list. Look how that worked out for him.
Glenn L. Carle, a former Central Intelligence Agency officer who was a top counterterrorism official during the administration of President George W. Bush, said the White House at least twice asked intelligence officials to gather sensitive information on Juan Cole, a University of Michigan professor who writes an influential blog that criticized the war.

In an interview, Mr. Carle said his supervisor at the National Intelligence Council told him in 2005 that White House officials wanted “to get” Professor Cole, and made clear that he wanted Mr. Carle to collect information about him, an effort Mr. Carle rebuffed. Months later, Mr. Carle said, he confronted a C.I.A. official after learning of another attempt to collect information about Professor Cole. Mr. Carle said he contended at the time that such actions would have been unlawful.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/16/us/politics...

I'm sure he wasn't on a supposed 'list'. But we can ask Don Siegleman if you want.
Realtime

Oviedo, FL

#640085 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was in high school, relatively normal boys could do some really dumb things. Thankfully, they finally grew up. Maybe my high school was just unique.
Your fkn high school was in Kissimmee Florida you stupid fk and it was mighty white back then as Florida had not completely integrated it's high schools and the Kissimmee Cowboys were one of the last. Perhaps you knew one or two of the Rivers folks from Kissimmee, notable blacks then and now, but you damned sure didn't go to school with them.

I went to school with a fag and if Mitt Romney would have touched george besase jr his dad Red would have thrown his ass in the same ditch he likely threw Jimma Hoffa into.

Life is some kinda mystery to you and the other cripples on here__trust me, it's never been a mystery to me.

By the way stupe, I'm younger than Mitt and probably in better shape thanks to all the hot dang money I've spent on private health care ins.

Let those stubby diabetic fingers of yours google away. That's BESASE.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#640086 May 12, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal social engineering has wrecked society. America is sick of gays, blacks, flukers and every other perpetually aggrieved minority group the lizard plans to stack up to get elected.
ps
The Romney HS story is a propaganda smear. Fake but accurate.
Liberals can't function in society without first attaching labels to people.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#640087 May 12, 2012
JBH wrote:
Many other states having a lot of gays are not interested in gay issues while swing states do not like gay marriage vey much.
Therefoe, Poll on gay marriage does not apply nationalwise --the votes tend to be applying to electoral college.
It does not mean gays are evenly spread across all the states.
In the final end it will change slightly, for majority still vote against gay marriage, as of now it is 50-50.
Romey will win all or most of swing states, as the swing states most all vote against gay marriage.
Polls are too often used as propaganda tools to affect elections. Liberals are really busy at it this year.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#640088 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Our police officers are no thugs in uniform," Lorenz Caffier, interior minister of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, said at a press conference Tuesday.
http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/...
Guess not.
What color do you claim?
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640089 May 12, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
buddy ,you seem to be overly interested in homosexuals
Don't believe in rewarding and glorifying deviant behavior.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640090 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Two conclusions:
Gertman police officers are better shots than US poice officers.
German police officers don't have to deal with the likes of the residents of Harlem or Watts.
Like comparing lemons to eggplant.
Yes, right wing riots in Germany usually don't have any black folks involved. Just white skinheads who hate black folks. Kinda like a Tea Party gathering.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640091 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
The world has evolved; there are gay and lesbian families with children.
Household pets, not children.

Sick environment for raising any child.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640092 May 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What color do you claim?
Color?
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640093 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1965, Lily. In 1965. Almost 50 years ago.
High school boys sometimes do dumb things. Cutting that guy's bangs was a dumb thing. Doesn't matter if the guy was gay or not.
It didn't happen 5 years ago...or 10 years ago...or 15 years ago...or 20 years ago...or 25 years ago...or 25 years ago...or 30 years ago...or 35 years ago...or 40 years ago...or even 45 years ago. It happened almost 50 years ago.
Just let it go. Teens do grow up.
Move on.

It's the economy, stupid!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640094 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he tell you that's why he fired Greeland? Just wondering how you know this as fact and on such a personal level.
Romney hired openly gay Grenell; Grenell resigned because of pressure from the evangelicals. Romney should have stuck up for him rather than buckling under.

Then theres this:

Bryan Fischer, the director of issue analysis at the American Family Association, reacted to news the that openly gay Mitt Romney spokesman Richard Grenell has resigned, following backlash (citing personal reasons). Fischer called the development a “huge win”— adding that it likely ensures Romney won’t hire someone who is openly gay for a prominent position any time soon.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is a huge win,” Fischer said during his daily broadcast on Tuesday. Romney has been “forced to say, I overstepped by bounds here,’” he added. Of course, Romney won’t admit that, Fischer said, but “that’s exactly what happened.”

Fischer explained what he thinks is the importance of the incident:“I will flat out guarantee you [Romney] is not going to make this mistake again. There is no way in the world that Mitt Romney is going to put a homosexual activist in any position of importance in his campaign
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640095 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Obama be judged (on the little we know) of his high school and college behaviors?
Do we know for sure when and where he attended, let alone his records?

Maybe he was in prison for drug dealing under some Muslim name.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#640096 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
He is consumed by self hatred. He thinks if he keeps attacking blacks and gays that he's covering up.
That's why the Republicans are against gay marriage; then they'd have to come out of the closet, divorce their wives and marry their lovers.
"silly"
I do not know if I am a republican but I do know that I am conservative, both fiscally and socially. I could care less what gay folks do in the privacy of their bedrooms. That being said I admit that I am against gay marriage, I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, period. It is my right to have that feeling and their is no hatred involved.
I have no closet to come out and divorce is not in my plans. Been married to the same lady for almost 48 years.
You probably do not, but I have a large number of friends who are democrats who are also against gay marriage. They express no hatred, but they like I have the right to be against the practice.
I am also against murder/abortion and I would guess in your mind that makes me a hater also. Again I have friends who are democrats are against abortion murder. Because those democrats are anti abortion/murder dies that make them haters also? We realize it is legal but that does not mean we support the practice.
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640097 May 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Queen Hypocrite will have no response to that blatant double standard. She herself uses 'the gay couple' in an attempt to insult.
Because they are closeted hypocrites who gay bash to cover up, you dummy
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640098 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Any more animal abuse stories?
Eating dog is far worse than "abuse."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640099 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Not sure of when back then was but in the late 50's at my high school we had a couple of guys who dyed their hair orange. I can assure you no one attempted to beat them up, kids were smart enough to know they would be sorry if they tried. Guess what neither of them was gay. One died in Nam left behind a wife and son, saw the other at our 50th class reunion, still married, same lady, several grandchildren. He even brought a photo of himself with his orange hair in his football uniform. What a picture Blue and Gold with an orange top.
There was at least one guy in the school who was gay, he was very social, he was pleasant and got along with most everyone. He left the area after graduation for college and I lost track of him
I will say while I was in the Army in the 60's we had a gay fellow in out basic training platoon at Ft. Ord. He was not beat up but after it became known he was gone.
Peace
omg you're older than I am.

I will defer to your older and wiser argument since you've known gay people a lot longer than I have.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640100 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is it 1965.
If it was 1965, Obama would be polishing off the family pooch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Trojan 28,739
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min New Age Spiritual... 234,668
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Quantummist 3,171
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr ChickBrilliance 308,034
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 15 hr HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web