Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Houston, TX

#639976 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you wear your Queen Latifah wig to your induction hearing?
Moochelle has the best wigs money can buy to hide the kinky stubble.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#639977 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you act lie a scumbag, you're gonna get treated like one. Live with it, you old fart.
Take your own advice, you are the scumbag. When you finally come out of the closet, you may be a better person
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#639978 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
The poster Not Surprised, revealed that Galt/Nobama and Florida are a gay couple and that Galt is black.
I believe it.
Of course you do. You're stupid.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#639979 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
S/he went in with Ted Nugent, but, you can be sure, IF they actually had gone they would have been lean, mean killing machines.(They would have bored the enemy to death.)

When's dawn?

#639980 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you act lie a scumbag, you're gonna get treated like one. Live with it, you old fart.
Once you fix the lie to like, read it carefully--it applies directly to you.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#639981 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I heard the last time you had a pap smear, the guy needed leather gloves and an oyster shucker.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#639982 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'fact' you can't substantiate.
You won't even try. You'll just keep up with your monkey throwing shit routine and try to blow it off.
The usual.
Give it a rest, Facts are facts? Just because you worship at 'The House of Food Stamps' and Barack Hussein Obama's tax policies, just about make everyone file for them? Doesn't mean that is the way it should be?
My Grandmother told me that people who use off-color language, show their lack of English language education?? You prove it daily.
carol

Windermere, FL

#639983 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Contrary to you dinosaurs on here, most people know someone who is gay, has a child or relative who is gay.
They're not going away, they were there in 1965 and they're here now and the issue of gay marriage will not go away either. It's inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare.
We're not going backwards to Leave it to Beaver days. Get over it.
Back in 1968, a friend of mine (who was also an excellent pianist) confided in me about his conflict about thinking he might be a homosexual - gay wasn't even a word used back then. It was heartbreaking to see how hard his struggle was. No one "came out of the closet" back then. No one.

I was just glad he felt he could confide something that personal in me, and he remained a good friend.

Another friend who was a fellow band member did come out after high school. Everyone just thought he was a sensitive guy who girls could relate to easily, myself included, in high school. Sadly, he died of AIDS in the late 1970s.

My husband's oldest brother is gay. You'd never know it if you met him but everyone in the family loves him the very same now as before he came out. My husband's younger brother (whose daughter is married to a preacher and whose brother-in-law is a preacher) as well as my husband and me who are Christians accept him and love him with open arms. We invited him and his partner of 15 years (who died of AIDS) into our home to stay with us when they came down to go to Disney years ago. We spent the entire day at Epcot along with our 2-year-old daughter at the time and had a great time.

My daughter's once very good friend who she met at work is gay. We took him in as if he were part of our family. He moved back to his home state a year ago but they still stay in touch.

So it's not like all us "dinosaurs" live in a bubble when it comes to gays and the gay community.

Some of "dinosaurs" simply don't support gay marriage but have no problem with gays having the same rights as any married couple.

Even some gays don't support gay marriage.

Ever wonder why Obama was against gay marriage - until yesterday anyway?

When's dawn?

#639984 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Take your own advice, you are the scumbag. When you finally come out of the closet, you may be a better person
Great minds, huh? "Let 'em die," grimaced R'Money.
Realtime

Oviedo, FL

#639985 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that the type of individual who is willing to do the hard work of coal mining would not likely function well on an assembly line.
Which is why Eastern KY and W VA emptied of young men during fifties and early sixties. The first stop was the Norwood Ohio parts plants, and North they went to the Dayton area, Toledo and Southern Michigan, Monroe County, Wyandotte, Flatrock etc.

The hotdam house trailer business went wild, Taylor Michigan became a hillbilly mecca with trailer parks and store front Pentecostal churches every damn place one looked.

Those hillbilly geniuses who were too hat damn stupid to serve in war were soon producing blue Fords with red front seats and green back seats and Chevy's with lunch leftovers stuck in the door panels just for kicks.

Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#639986 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats a homosexual drug addict like Obama any day.
Besides, it's the economy, stupid!
Obama cannot run on his record, so he descends into slime and personal attacks on Romney contributors.
Only morons like lily give a sh*t about what Romney did in high school. They'd never vote for a conservative, so who cares what they think.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#639987 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm sure all the parents of boys who have been bullied to the point of suicide will find that comforting.
Romney is out of touch with reality.
Contrary to you dinosaurs on here, most people know someone who is gay, has a child or relative who is gay.
They're not going away, they were there in 1965 and they're here now and the issue of gay marriage will not go away either. It's inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare.
We're not going backwards to Leave it to Beaver days. Get over it.
We've had a woman abusing drug addict and alcoholic for the last 3 years.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#639988 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
"silly"
You are calling "John Galt" a scumbag after describing him as a gay black?
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#639989 May 12, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Give it a rest, Facts are facts? Just because you worship at 'The House of Food Stamps' and Barack Hussein Obama's tax policies, just about make everyone file for them? Doesn't mean that is the way it should be?
My Grandmother told me that people who use off-color language, show their lack of English language education?? You prove it daily.
That's what the reviews said about my last book.

Everybody's a critic it seems.
carol

Windermere, FL

#639990 May 12, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You've become such a liar Carol, shameful that you and some of the others who once came here for open and honest discussions have wimped out and become caught up in the right wing troll world of lies and deceit.
You once got PO'd at me accusing you of reading at the John Birch Society site__LMAO as you now quote from bogs and sites that make those freaks look like lefties.
There were four witnesses that have not died and who have confirmed that Mitt Romney lead the attack on the now deceased unpopular student. No one made up shyt Carol, that happened and more, Mitt behaved just as one might expect the governors son to behave in a teen movie only it was in real life.
I voted for Mitt in the 2008 (R) primary and couldn't believe that my fellow Republicans chose McCain. You chose McCain Carol and I, cough, can't imagine why.
Now you're acting as though you invented Mitt Romney.
Freakin loser is what you've always been and will continue to be.
Make up your own friggin' mind about what you do and do not stand for before worrying about what I do and not think about anything.

You voted for Romney in 2008 and still claim to be a republican.

Romney allegedly cut the guys bangs with a pair of scissors back in 1965. Did you get that? In 1965. Are you the same person you were in 1965? Did you not do anything you regret in 1965?

The incident apparently is recalled by five students - professionals now - all of whom mostly lean Democratic. One volunteered for Barack Obamaís campaign in 2008.

Wonder if Obama gave them a call and threatened them about his enemies list - you know, aiding and abetting the "enemy" if they didn't cooperate?

I wouldn't put anything past this president. Not even that.

Now shoo. You bother me.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#639991 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Instead of lecturing others, get your community college daughter away from her druggie friends before it's too late.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#639992 May 12, 2012
My School Days

By Mitt Romney

Dear Friends:

This week, The Washington Post reported an incident from my high school days in which I bullied a gay classmate by pinning him to the ground and cutting his hair off. This story revealed a side of Mitt Romney that may have been surprising to many of you: the Mitt Romney with an irrepressible and hilarious sense of humor.

Some of you may say,ďHold on, Mitt Ė isnít holding a kid down and cutting off his hair going a little far?Ē Well, the merry prankster in me tells me you can never go too far when it comes to giving the greatest gift of all: the gift of laughter. And I certainly remember many of us laughing long and hard about what I did to that Nancy-boy. Was it cruel? Perhaps, but itís not like I tied him to the roof of a car or anything.

The Democrats have already tried to seize on this incident as evidence that I donít like gays. That is a lie. I have nothing against gays. Except for the poor ones, of course. And as any of my high school chums can tell you, I did not go out of my way to pick on gay kids. I was also a total douche to many heterosexuals.

The fact is, boys will be boys. Who among us hasnít shoved a crippled kid down a flight of stairs? Thatís something else I did in those mischievous days, but the mainstream media isnít reporting it because they want to turn this into an anti-gay thing. The fact is, when I was in high school I played pranks on everyone Ė blind kids, deaf kids, dwarves and Jews. Although come to think of it, I donít think our school accepted Jews.

Now that Iíve put my actions into better context, I hope youíll see this incident with the gay kid for what it was: innocent good fun. And I hope when you vote in November, you wonít judge me as the teenager who bullied one gay boy, but rather as the adult who fired thousands of people.

Vote for me,

Mitt Romney
John Galt

Houston, TX

#639993 May 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the last time you had a pap smear, the guy needed leather gloves and an oyster shucker.
Gas/odor mask?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#639994 May 12, 2012
German police fired just 85 bullets total in 2011

German police officers fired a total of 85 bullets in 2011, 49 of which were warning shots, the German publication Der Spiegel reported. Officers fired 36 times at people, killing six and injuring 15. This is a slight decline from 2010, when seven people were killed and 17 injured. Ninety-six shots were fired in 2010.

Meanwhile, in the United States, The Atlantic reported that in April, 84 shots were fired at one murder suspect in Harlem, and another 90 at an unarmed man in Los Angeles.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/...

So the NRA doesn't have any German members?
carol

Windermere, FL

#639995 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Romney can't win on foreign policy, or women's issues, so.....
Romney has a better grip on foreign policy even before leaving the starting gate than Obama has after 3-1/2 years.

Romney cares about women having the same opportunities, a job and earning an honest living as much as he does for all Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 min IBdaMann 1,613
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 24 min Becky 499
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min YTubeNews 306,362
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 230,938
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Ramando From SF 27,981
loan needed (Dec '13) 15 hr Lillyvet 6
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 hr Rama 201,197

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE