Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640091 May 12, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The world has evolved; there are gay and lesbian families with children.
Household pets, not children.

Sick environment for raising any child.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640092 May 12, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What color do you claim?
Color?
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640093 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1965, Lily. In 1965. Almost 50 years ago.
High school boys sometimes do dumb things. Cutting that guy's bangs was a dumb thing. Doesn't matter if the guy was gay or not.
It didn't happen 5 years ago...or 10 years ago...or 15 years ago...or 20 years ago...or 25 years ago...or 25 years ago...or 30 years ago...or 35 years ago...or 40 years ago...or even 45 years ago. It happened almost 50 years ago.
Just let it go. Teens do grow up.
Move on.

It's the economy, stupid!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640094 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he tell you that's why he fired Greeland? Just wondering how you know this as fact and on such a personal level.
Romney hired openly gay Grenell; Grenell resigned because of pressure from the evangelicals. Romney should have stuck up for him rather than buckling under.

Then theres this:

Bryan Fischer, the director of issue analysis at the American Family Association, reacted to news the that openly gay Mitt Romney spokesman Richard Grenell has resigned, following backlash (citing personal reasons). Fischer called the development a “huge win”— adding that it likely ensures Romney won’t hire someone who is openly gay for a prominent position any time soon.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is a huge win,” Fischer said during his daily broadcast on Tuesday. Romney has been “forced to say, I overstepped by bounds here,’” he added. Of course, Romney won’t admit that, Fischer said, but “that’s exactly what happened.”

Fischer explained what he thinks is the importance of the incident:“I will flat out guarantee you [Romney] is not going to make this mistake again. There is no way in the world that Mitt Romney is going to put a homosexual activist in any position of importance in his campaign
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640095 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Should Obama be judged (on the little we know) of his high school and college behaviors?
Do we know for sure when and where he attended, let alone his records?

Maybe he was in prison for drug dealing under some Muslim name.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#640096 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
He is consumed by self hatred. He thinks if he keeps attacking blacks and gays that he's covering up.
That's why the Republicans are against gay marriage; then they'd have to come out of the closet, divorce their wives and marry their lovers.
"silly"
I do not know if I am a republican but I do know that I am conservative, both fiscally and socially. I could care less what gay folks do in the privacy of their bedrooms. That being said I admit that I am against gay marriage, I believe that marriage should be between one man and one woman, period. It is my right to have that feeling and their is no hatred involved.
I have no closet to come out and divorce is not in my plans. Been married to the same lady for almost 48 years.
You probably do not, but I have a large number of friends who are democrats who are also against gay marriage. They express no hatred, but they like I have the right to be against the practice.
I am also against murder/abortion and I would guess in your mind that makes me a hater also. Again I have friends who are democrats are against abortion murder. Because those democrats are anti abortion/murder dies that make them haters also? We realize it is legal but that does not mean we support the practice.
Peace
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640097 May 12, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Queen Hypocrite will have no response to that blatant double standard. She herself uses 'the gay couple' in an attempt to insult.
Because they are closeted hypocrites who gay bash to cover up, you dummy
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640098 May 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Any more animal abuse stories?
Eating dog is far worse than "abuse."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640099 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Not sure of when back then was but in the late 50's at my high school we had a couple of guys who dyed their hair orange. I can assure you no one attempted to beat them up, kids were smart enough to know they would be sorry if they tried. Guess what neither of them was gay. One died in Nam left behind a wife and son, saw the other at our 50th class reunion, still married, same lady, several grandchildren. He even brought a photo of himself with his orange hair in his football uniform. What a picture Blue and Gold with an orange top.
There was at least one guy in the school who was gay, he was very social, he was pleasant and got along with most everyone. He left the area after graduation for college and I lost track of him
I will say while I was in the Army in the 60's we had a gay fellow in out basic training platoon at Ft. Ord. He was not beat up but after it became known he was gone.
Peace
omg you're older than I am.

I will defer to your older and wiser argument since you've known gay people a lot longer than I have.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640100 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is it 1965.
If it was 1965, Obama would be polishing off the family pooch.
John Galt

Houston, TX

#640101 May 12, 2012
JBH wrote:
Polls on gay marriage does not apply nationalwise --the votes tend to be applying to electoral college.
It does not mean gays are evenly spread across all the states.
In the final end it will change slightly, for majority still vote against gay marriage, as of now it is 50-50.
Romey will win all or most of swing states, as the swing states most all vote against gay marriage.
62-38 against fudgepacker marriage in North Carolina, a key state
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640102 May 12, 2012
NY Times - ZNow there's a Fair source!!!!

Ignore button!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn L. Carle, a former Central Intelligence Agency officer who was a top counterterrorism official during the administration of President George W. Bush, said the White House at least twice asked intelligence officials to gather sensitive information on Juan Cole, a University of Michigan professor who writes an influential blog that criticized the war.
In an interview, Mr. Carle said his supervisor at the National Intelligence Council told him in 2005 that White House officials wanted “to get” Professor Cole, and made clear that he wanted Mr. Carle to collect information about him, an effort Mr. Carle rebuffed. Months later, Mr. Carle said, he confronted a C.I.A. official after learning of another attempt to collect information about Professor Cole. Mr. Carle said he contended at the time that such actions would have been unlawful.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/16/us/politics...
I'm sure he wasn't on a supposed 'list'. But we can ask Don Siegleman if you want.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640103 May 12, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Obama bullied (teased, shoved) an obese black girl? How awful!
Shoved. Well known it is. Much as Mitt's past transgressions must be.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640104 May 12, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the nation's moral fabric like a piece of clothing. Rip out just one stitch, i.e. marriage redefined to fit anyone's interpretation, and it's just a matter of time before the whole thing falls apart.
That's why I'm against gay marriage. Some things are like glue that hold the whole kit and kaboodle together. Traditional marriage is one of them.
Have you looked at the divorce rate lately? Gay marriage is inevitable, just like universal single payer healthcare. Your party uses these issues to keep you busy hating others. It gets you to the polls.
When I worked at the polls there were quite a few church ladies who came in with their voting guidelines distributed by their churches, it was anti gay marriage that got them in. Then one young fellow who was waiting in line was becoming visibly aggitated and started yelling "they're trying to force their gay agenda down our throats", the director had to call the police in to get rid of him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#640105 May 12, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was 1965, Obama would be polishing off the family pooch.
You're now slated for an appearance on the Daily Show.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640106 May 12, 2012
From the thread hag & hypocrite:
<quoted text>
Because they are closeted hypocrites who gay bash to cover up, you dummy
Need a dress. Omar's Tent Factory has a sale now.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#640107 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you're older than I am.
I will defer to your older and wiser argument since you've known gay people a lot longer than I have.
"sonic"
I am older than dirt and dumber than a box of rocks. Just ask "silly" she calls me a dummy on a regular basis.
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640108 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoved. Well known it is. Much as Mitt's past transgressions must be.
Your NY Times corrupt libmedia didn't tell you the supposed bullied family disputes the Washington Corrupt Post story?

Gee what a big surprise!

Obama's story is his own frikkin book shitdrool.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#640109 May 12, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're now slated for an appearance on the Daily Show.
I hear you were on Maury Povich libtard.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#640110 May 12, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
I am older than dirt and dumber than a box of rocks. Just ask "silly" she calls me a dummy on a regular basis.
Peace
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 36 min Chosen Swallower 29,078
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HitMan 201,419
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 235,775
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 4 hr alvina haynes 13
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 5 hr LonePalm 4,347
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Nina 753
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 308,963
More from around the web