Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
236,761 - 236,780 of 305,453 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#251581 Aug 6, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Many on here have issues with saying what they mean,meaning what they say.
Yes, that would be you and your idiot friend you're posting to: Lynne D.

That's why she has to CONSTANTLY and endlessly clarify and justify not only HER stupidity, but YOURS too with comments like "that's not what she MEANT" or "...but she MEANT...."

Of course, if she hadn't dropped out of HS, and you hadn't screwed around through it, you MIGHT have learned to say what you mean and mean what you say the FIRST time.

Location hidden

#251582 Aug 6, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> My daughters post? What?
They forget so soon....

Your comments that you'd rather your child DIE than have a life saving abortion you Skanky dolt.

Location hidden

#251583 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
2)Since when? What about helmet laws, gun laws, smoking laws, etc...?
Every one of those affects you and me. The uninsured fool that rides without a helmet and is in an accident? WE pay for that. If Joe has no insurance and he smokes and get cancer, WE pay for that.

A woman having an abortion will not affect YOU or me in ANY way. In fact, MOST times, we wont even know about it.

Location hidden

#251584 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not legally.
I said that, in my last line of the post you responded to.

Location hidden

#251585 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagee.
I know. LOL But for shits and giggles and the sake of a real discussion, be specific about how and why you disagree.

Here's what I said again:

" I think MORE on this forum support the woman's right to make her own medical CHOICES. Whether its on demand or not is irrelevant, since its none of our business either way what choice she makes, nor will it affect us in ANY way."

What specifically do you disagree with and why?

Location hidden

#251586 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I disagree
Okay. So again, be specific as to why? I said "Not when its in utero prior to viability its not. Its a personal, medical decision that wont have ANY affect on you or me in ANY way."

Why do you think YOU should have a say in the medical decision a woman who you dont know, who you never met, WILL never meet, who's life affects you in NO way, who's medical decision will not affect you in ANY way?

Somewhere in Texas this morning a woman that netiher you nor I will ever meet had an abortion. How exactly do you feel that affected or WILL affect you?

Know I'm being serious and respectful with asking this. I know you and some others really believe what you're saying, and this is something I dont understand.

Location hidden

#251587 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the beginning of the the discussion:
cpeter1313
“Reality is better than truth.”
Since: Nov 09
Indianapolis
|#251469 4 hrs ago
Not if your changes restricts other people' rights. Women have rights; fetuses do not.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we have the right to work, within the law, to change laws that we don't agree with. Isn't this a GREAT country.
I was referring to the right to change laws, mot fetal rights.
Ahhh! I'm sorry! I misunderstood! Ignore the next post too then LOL!!

Location hidden

#251588 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
See my last post.
LOL I did! Okay, I"m caught up now!
Hmmmm

Bellingham, WA

#251589 Aug 6, 2012
Just throw away all your mistakes. Recycle them like old paperwork. Maybe we can scan them into the cloud that way they don't get in the way of those that think they are in the way. Yep, thats our value system.....

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

#251590 Aug 6, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> (((SUNSHINE))))
Having a SUPERDUPER vacation I see.
Still on topix.
Every day.
WOO HOOO!!!
""""" YOUR position is that once pregnant a woman should have NO CHOICE to terminate her pregnancy, UNLESS it threatens her life which leaves her NO CHOICE BUT to terminate or die"""" "
Hate to break it to you,but MOST people who claim to be PC are on the same page. Their position is that UNLESS a woman is dying,then abortion is okay. They want women to ONLY have a choice to electively abort in the first trimester.
Sounds anti-choice to me.
You would think she would be hiking etc in Colorado, even with the wildfires there is so much to do there. The last thing someone would do is be on Topix if vacationing in Colo. LOL, she is such a liar.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#251591 Aug 6, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully we live in a society that provides us with ways to change the laws that we don't agree with. Isn't this a great country?
By arguing on topix you truly have done your share.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251592 Aug 6, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
Did I forget to say *hi* to lala while incognito(where she can address people she has issues with-head on-without them knowing that it's really her-to save her image)?
Oopsy,sorry,my bad.
HI LALA
(((SASSY WAVES HELLO)))
GFY, dear.

No one else will :)

I've been too busy to be on here. If I feel like saying something to you or about you, I will. You're not worth the effort. Heck, your life isn't even worth living. Boo hoo?

I'm having an awesome time, going to parties having a blast with really close friends. This is something foreign to you, obviously.

Next week I'll be in Smithtown.

I think I'll start going to church.

I can't wait to chat it up with some of the other parishioners.

What fun!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#251593 Aug 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would a woman who can't figure out she is pregnant until the 9th month make a good mother?
<quoted text>
She goes overboard.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251594 Aug 6, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would a woman who can't figure out she is pregnant until the 9th month make a good mother?
<quoted text>
They want to force every pregnant teen and woman to bear their pregnancy no matter what.

Whether they be a crackhead, an incest victim, a heroin addicted prostitute, a dying woman, or a woman overwhelmed by caring for little ones and elderly parents with no source of income, people like Trashy Sassy want to FORCE them to bring their pregnancies to term. It's the only "control" people like the Trash have in life. They derive a sick sort of pleasure, really. If they could, they would hold the girl/woman down themselves. Tie them down, stuff a sock in their mouths, and force them to gestate.

People like Trashy Sassy are sick freaks who should be investigated by Child Protective Services. They are sadistic monsters, really.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251595 Aug 6, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
She goes overboard.
I wish she would.

Right off the top deck of a cruise liner, preferably.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#251596 Aug 6, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish she would.
Right off the top deck of a cruise liner, preferably.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I can see the headline now...."Annoyed Cruise Passengers Dump Crazed Fundie Into the Drink".

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#251597 Aug 6, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I can see the headline now...."Annoyed Cruise Passengers Dump Crazed Fundie Into the Drink".
hahahahahhaha!

Now THAT would be a reason to party!!
Katie

Auburn, WA

#251598 Aug 6, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>A woman finds out for the first time that she is pregnant at 8 months. She decides to terminate because she doesn't want the baby.
Do you support her choice to electively abort? Let's see if you are really for choice.
Every other so called "prochoicer" is welcomed to answer too :)
Let's see if you're really for reality and realize there are laws to work within. Woman finds out she's pregnant at 8months along, she's still got to abide the laws of the land. What state does she live in? What are their laws regarding terminating an unknown pregnancy at 8months? Let's see if you can use logic for once instead of emotional manipulation.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#251599 Aug 6, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>
"""I know it's hard for a control-freak like you to understand that not all of us are out to run everyone elses lives""""
Except the poor girl who doesn't find out that she is pregnant til after the cut off date(restrictions) or the girl who CHOOSES to abort late term when finding out the sex of the baby is the "wrong" sex for her. Then you want to CONTROL her choices.
How DARE you! Tsk tsk...
Poor woman has to be FORCED to keep her child alive instead of executing him/her in the womb because YOU and our law want to control her.
My gosh!! You're assuming women are so fucki%$ dumb and totally stupid to the fact that they may be pregnant even up to the late stages? Your control fetish is in high gear and you're using all the stupid shi7 you csn come up with to try to convince people you know what the he77 you're talking about. Seek help for your control addiction before it consumes you!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#251600 Aug 6, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. LOL But for shits and giggles and the sake of a real discussion, be specific about how and why you disagree.
Here's what I said again:
" I think MORE on this forum support the woman's right to make her own medical CHOICES. Whether its on demand or not is irrelevant, since its none of our business either way what choice she makes, nor will it affect us in ANY way."
What specifically do you disagree with and why?
Abortion affects the people killed with abortion. Abortion makes the people killed with abortion dead. The people killed with abortion are among "us", untill they are killed with abortion. Than the people killed with abortion are no longer among "us", because they were killed with an abortion. Which directly affects who "us" are. Killing some of "us" affects "us", because killing some of "us" makes some of "us" dead. Which changes who "us" are into less of "us". Anyone can be killed at any age without anyone but the killer knowing about it. Which doesn't justify killing anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,100,304
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 226,375
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,086
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••