Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
236,761 - 236,780 of 305,177 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Stop making poor women out to be dumbasses who don't know that sex leads to pregnancy.
Poor women are NOT "dumbasses".

YOU on the other hand ARE. Your agenda is SO more important than they are in your kind's world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladilulu also types out "G-d" that way, and she lives in NY too. What a coincidence, huh?
YEah. What a 'coincidence' that SOME people have respect for others beliefs.

You wouldn't know anything about that Lynniekins. YOU dont even have respect for yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Got tired of posting under he Kenose name?
Clearly you're not tired of asking for the abuse you crave, and directing the attention to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mind bogglingly stupid comeback. Why do people need abortion to be legal if that's all they have to do, idiot?
To prevent going back to THIS Lynniekins, you ignorant shit.

http://www.sapphireblue.com/25years/

Of course, you likely APPROVE of that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

lil Lily wrote:
I'd like to say the PCers posting are exceptionally stupid today, but sadly, that's how they are every day.
No Lynniekins, that would be YOU projecting your shortcomings on others yet again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
If the law changes and makes abortion illegal. except to save the LIFE of the mother.
The law likley wont change to make abortion illegal before the first trimester, that's considered settled law, even by the Supreme Courts standards.

I doubt there will ever be a FEDERAL law that makes abortion illegal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> Many on here have issues with saying what they mean,meaning what they say.
Yes, that would be you and your idiot friend you're posting to: Lynne D.

That's why she has to CONSTANTLY and endlessly clarify and justify not only HER stupidity, but YOURS too with comments like "that's not what she MEANT" or "...but she MEANT...."

Of course, if she hadn't dropped out of HS, and you hadn't screwed around through it, you MIGHT have learned to say what you mean and mean what you say the FIRST time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> My daughters post? What?
They forget so soon....

Your comments that you'd rather your child DIE than have a life saving abortion you Skanky dolt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
2)Since when? What about helmet laws, gun laws, smoking laws, etc...?
Every one of those affects you and me. The uninsured fool that rides without a helmet and is in an accident? WE pay for that. If Joe has no insurance and he smokes and get cancer, WE pay for that.

A woman having an abortion will not affect YOU or me in ANY way. In fact, MOST times, we wont even know about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Not legally.
I said that, in my last line of the post you responded to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagee.
I know. LOL But for shits and giggles and the sake of a real discussion, be specific about how and why you disagree.

Here's what I said again:

" I think MORE on this forum support the woman's right to make her own medical CHOICES. Whether its on demand or not is irrelevant, since its none of our business either way what choice she makes, nor will it affect us in ANY way."

What specifically do you disagree with and why?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I disagree
Okay. So again, be specific as to why? I said "Not when its in utero prior to viability its not. Its a personal, medical decision that wont have ANY affect on you or me in ANY way."

Why do you think YOU should have a say in the medical decision a woman who you dont know, who you never met, WILL never meet, who's life affects you in NO way, who's medical decision will not affect you in ANY way?

Somewhere in Texas this morning a woman that netiher you nor I will ever meet had an abortion. How exactly do you feel that affected or WILL affect you?

Know I'm being serious and respectful with asking this. I know you and some others really believe what you're saying, and this is something I dont understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the beginning of the the discussion:
cpeter1313
“Reality is better than truth.”
Since: Nov 09
Indianapolis
|#251469 4 hrs ago
Not if your changes restricts other people' rights. Women have rights; fetuses do not.
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually we have the right to work, within the law, to change laws that we don't agree with. Isn't this a GREAT country.
I was referring to the right to change laws, mot fetal rights.
Ahhh! I'm sorry! I misunderstood! Ignore the next post too then LOL!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
See my last post.
LOL I did! Okay, I"m caught up now!
Hmmmm

Blaine, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Just throw away all your mistakes. Recycle them like old paperwork. Maybe we can scan them into the cloud that way they don't get in the way of those that think they are in the way. Yep, thats our value system.....

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> (((SUNSHINE))))
Having a SUPERDUPER vacation I see.
Still on topix.
Every day.
WOO HOOO!!!
""""" YOUR position is that once pregnant a woman should have NO CHOICE to terminate her pregnancy, UNLESS it threatens her life which leaves her NO CHOICE BUT to terminate or die"""" "
Hate to break it to you,but MOST people who claim to be PC are on the same page. Their position is that UNLESS a woman is dying,then abortion is okay. They want women to ONLY have a choice to electively abort in the first trimester.
Sounds anti-choice to me.
You would think she would be hiking etc in Colorado, even with the wildfires there is so much to do there. The last thing someone would do is be on Topix if vacationing in Colo. LOL, she is such a liar.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully we live in a society that provides us with ways to change the laws that we don't agree with. Isn't this a great country?
By arguing on topix you truly have done your share.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

SassyJM wrote:
Did I forget to say *hi* to lala while incognito(where she can address people she has issues with-head on-without them knowing that it's really her-to save her image)?
Oopsy,sorry,my bad.
HI LALA
(((SASSY WAVES HELLO)))
GFY, dear.

No one else will :)

I've been too busy to be on here. If I feel like saying something to you or about you, I will. You're not worth the effort. Heck, your life isn't even worth living. Boo hoo?

I'm having an awesome time, going to parties having a blast with really close friends. This is something foreign to you, obviously.

Next week I'll be in Smithtown.

I think I'll start going to church.

I can't wait to chat it up with some of the other parishioners.

What fun!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would a woman who can't figure out she is pregnant until the 9th month make a good mother?
<quoted text>
She goes overboard.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would a woman who can't figure out she is pregnant until the 9th month make a good mother?
<quoted text>
They want to force every pregnant teen and woman to bear their pregnancy no matter what.

Whether they be a crackhead, an incest victim, a heroin addicted prostitute, a dying woman, or a woman overwhelmed by caring for little ones and elderly parents with no source of income, people like Trashy Sassy want to FORCE them to bring their pregnancies to term. It's the only "control" people like the Trash have in life. They derive a sick sort of pleasure, really. If they could, they would hold the girl/woman down themselves. Tie them down, stuff a sock in their mouths, and force them to gestate.

People like Trashy Sassy are sick freaks who should be investigated by Child Protective Services. They are sadistic monsters, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••