Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,749)

Showing posts 234,961 - 234,980 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
foo is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249579
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you ARE dense. Purposefully. Pity it only makes you look very, VERY stupid.
BTW you dolt, that's NOT his "biography". Its a few lines from a childrens online 'encyclopedia'.@@
How typical of you.
THIS is a biography of Stalin's younger years, which discusses his becoming a student priest:
http://www.amazon.com/Young-Stalin-Vintage-Si...
THIS is a small portion of history which indeed DOES show his religious influence from his younger years influenced his older years in his corrispondence with Roosevelt.
http://www.amazon.com/Dear-Mr-Stalin-Correspo...
Thank G-d not everyone is as willing to be viewed as an ignorant and dishonest idiot as you are Inky.
SOME people like to actually educate themselves BEYOND childrens online encyclopedia's.
StINK's brain is mush. I doubt she can even figure out how to boil water. It's painful to watch her struggle with the simplest concepts. So painful to watch. She needs to be in a Cretin's Home where she can be supervised and cared for 24/7.
Kenose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249580
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you wrote had no substance. It was your usual fundie crap. It was not worth comprehending.
The Knutter is beyond help.
Ladi is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249581
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
LLD was awesome. She was PL, and was a sensible, funny, intelligent woman. She also loathed LynneD, BTW.
Everyone loathed Lynnie.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249582
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
A cat is smarter than her.
A cat is smarter than she.
stINK is always wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249583
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say, one doesn't want to make too much of Stalin's time as priest in training. By all accounts he hated the seminary and did his best to stamp out Christianity in the Soviet Union later in life. Still, the parallels are suggestive. While one realizes that the Georgian church follows the Eastern rite, one can easily imagine Stalin admiring the brilliant cloak of a Roman Catholic cardinal and thinking: "You know, I like the color red."
Cecil Adams
"one doesn't want to make too much of Stalin's time as priest in training."

Especially anyone in the Xtian cult.

"imagine Stalin admiring the brilliant cloak of a Roman Catholic cardinal and thinking: "You know, I like the color red.""

You should admire the man then cuz that's the kind of simpleton thinking you do.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249584
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
As I say, one doesn't want to make too much of Stalin's time as priest in training. By all accounts he hated the seminary and did his best to stamp out Christianity in the Soviet Union later in life. Still, the parallels are suggestive. While one realizes that the Georgian church follows the Eastern rite, one can easily imagine Stalin admiring the brilliant cloak of a Roman Catholic cardinal and thinking: "You know, I like the color red."
Cecil Adams
From the unethical behavior of an astonishing number of Roman Catholic cardinals throughout history, it's suggestive that they seem to have had a similarly shallow attraction to the cloth.
no class sass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249585
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> I admire men, who, are secure in their manhood. A 50 plus man who acts and talks like he's going through a midlife crisis is not appealing to me.
The way you describe you wife (sexually and by your flirting and with the way she fllirts like you),she is well suited for you.
Sorry.
Such a pity you'll always be stone cold virgin.
elise is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249586
Jul 23, 2012
 
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>From the unethical behavior of an astonishing number of Roman Catholic cardinals throughout history, it's suggestive that they seem to have had a similarly shallow attraction to the cloth.
At least Stalin was groping boys.
elise is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249587
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

WASN'T
Kenose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249588
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A cat is smarter than she.
Even a broken useless clock is right twice a day. Are you trying to prove you have something going on upstairs? Then maybe you could correct all the poor grammar in the Xtian posts? And then we'll give you an award for never having made a typo or spelling error in any of your posts. Now for the content? That's a different story. A Darwin award for you!
knit is wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249589
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ya did. You can't find anyone to love you so you flirt with men on forums.
Go climb back into your freezer. It's daylight out.

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249590
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tomtom wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Christian hating pagan proabort on this forum? Wow, how quaint.
Yes, you're correct; you're a christian who goes around hating pagans. And not pagans as well.

So, you're a "christian hating pagan[s,]" which is surmised in one word: hypocrite.

How trivial; a christian hypocrite. That's like saying fire is hot.
feces is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249591
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vile posts in this thread are anti-Christ-like. You are the anti-christ.
Speaks for itself.
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249592
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
A cat is smarter than she.
hey everybody lookit stINKage trying to look educated!
CD is right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249593
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're correct; you're a christian who goes around hating pagans. And not pagans as well.
So, you're a "christian hating pagan[s,]" which is surmised in one word: hypocrite.
How trivial; a christian hypocrite. That's like saying fire is hot.
Pity him for being stuck in a basement all day.
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249594
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
The Knutter is beyond help.
Nice name. What does it mean?
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249595
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cpeter1313 wrote:
Anarchists don't run totalitarian governments.
<quoted text>
Yes they do. The Communists believe that "anarchy" can only come to pass when all people are of one socialistic mind set. To achieve this universal way of thinking, no debate is to be tolerated by the leaders. The same is true for Catholics vis a vis salvation, which is their version of "anarchy".
As I have posted previously; it is not a coincidence that countries that are Catholic also have the most Communists. Neither tolerates debate. While seeming opposites, both make independent thought a vice.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249596
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a broken useless clock is right twice a day. Are you trying to prove you have something going on upstairs? Then maybe you could correct all the poor grammar in the Xtian posts? And then we'll give you an award for never having made a typo or spelling error in any of your posts. Now for the content? That's a different story. A Darwin award for you!
I never correct anyone's spelling or typos. We all make mistakes but that poster in commenting on my intelligence showed her own deficit.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249597
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do. The Communists believe that "anarchy" can only come to pass when all people are of one socialistic mind set. To achieve this universal way of thinking, no debate is to be tolerated by the leaders. The same is true for Catholics vis a vis salvation, which is their version of "anarchy".
As I have posted previously; it is not a coincidence that countries that are Catholic also have the most Communists. Neither tolerates debate. While seeming opposites, both make independent thought a vice.
Countries with the most Catholics
1 Brazil
2 Mexico
3 Phillipines
4 U S A
5 Italy
6 France
7 Columbia
8 Spain
9 Poland
10 Argentina
Which are communist?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249598
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>From the unethical behavior of an astonishing number of Roman Catholic cardinals throughout history, it's suggestive that they seem to have had a similarly shallow attraction to the cloth.
Could be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 234,961 - 234,980 of303,279
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 36 min Fight On 26,099
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sat bruno piretti 1
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••