Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,627)

Showing posts 232,521 - 232,540 of305,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Now "there's" my gal in her sunglasses.
Absolutely "love" that avatar "Rachel!"
For reasons I can't fully explain, I find that photo...fascinating.
Its becasue you're listening to "Revolution 9" backwards whilst gazing into those John Lennon glasses......

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I've not 'gone down that road' with you in ANY way, shape or form, but you went the anti-semetic route immediately with me.
From all I've seen you post on THIS thread, as I personally am not bothering to troll other treads to see this stupidity, you certainly ARE a bigot and a racist.
You wanted to go hardcore, pal.

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>okay then..... ummm you're welcome? Is it the reflection?
Hah-hah! Actually, no...I hadn't focused on the reflection until you mentioned it.
I'm not sure exactly what it is.
While I doubt the woman in the photo is you(I'm having a hard time imagining you actually posting a photo of yourself for your avatar)and I don't think she's unattractive, it's just something about her expression.
A sort of eerie, "leer" if you will. A "trickster's" expression.
And it's such a close-up shot that it's impossible to ignore.

Now, if "this" doesn't have you nervously dialing your phone and asking for an "order-of-protection " then I don't know what will!

;P

With that, have a good night "Rach!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted to go hardcore, pal.
First off, I'm not your "pal". I find bigots like you repulsive. And you think this is me being "hardcore", ROFLMAO! Irving, you ain't SEEN hardcore from me yet and frankly I likely wouldn't bother with the likes of you. You're not even a good troll.

Second, you think because you trade a few insults with someone that it makes it okay to make racist, bigoted comments like you've made? Are you THAT unintelligent that you have to sink to that level to get what you think is a rise out of someone? REALLY?

Becasue I called you out for the idiot you came here being, you thought that makes your anti-semetic remarks fair game?

You flat out lied when you claimed you're not a racist. Or maybe you're not lying and you REALLY ARE that stupid and foolish.

Either way, you're right in Skanky's league. A dolt. Fools like you and she a whole new meaning to the term "Confederacy of Dunces". In fact, you remind me of one of my favorite quotes from that: "You can always tell employees of the government by the total vacancy which occupies the space where most other people have faces."

Translation: you're just another troll, and a poor one at that.

You're as bad as that idiot Tomtom who when he can't think of something to insult someone with, calls them a 'lesbian pagan'.

Now RACH is a great troll. She's managed to not only offend, but make some good friends at the same time over the years LOL!

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Its becasue you're listening to "Revolution 9" backwards whilst gazing into those John Lennon glasses......
You forgot to include that I'm also smoking shavings of banana peel while standing on my head!

;P

How've you been 'Foo?

Hot as all hell up by you?
Halfway through Tom Perrotta's "The Leftovers." Only took me twelve hours to get there and that was interrupted by nine hours of work today. One of the better books on a "rapture"-like event and infinitely better than "Left Behind."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah-hah! Actually, no...I hadn't focused on the reflection until you mentioned it.
I'm not sure exactly what it is.
While I doubt the woman in the photo is you(I'm having a hard time imagining you actually posting a photo of yourself for your avatar)and I don't think she's unattractive, it's just something about her expression.
A sort of eerie, "leer" if you will. A "trickster's" expression.
And it's such a close-up shot that it's impossible to ignore.
Now, if "this" doesn't have you nervously dialing your phone and asking for an "order-of-protection " then I don't know what will!
;P
With that, have a good night "Rach!"
LOL I thought it was the reflection too, hence the John Lennon reference!

Everyone have a good night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include that I'm also smoking shavings of banana peel while standing on my head!
;P
How've you been 'Foo?
Hot as all hell up by you?
Halfway through Tom Perrotta's "The Leftovers." Only took me twelve hours to get there and that was interrupted by nine hours of work today. One of the better books on a "rapture"-like event and infinitely better than "Left Behind."
I JUST started that one! Picked it up after I heard the interview with the author on NPR the other day. THat's part of why I'm up so late LOL!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Considering how many comic book characters you;ve used as avatars, you must buy them by the pound.
bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, well, comic books are inexpensive: I know how your crowd loves a good bargain!

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Oops! While you;re on here spewing hate, another abortion was performed. And you had no say in it at all. Never will.

Now clutch your self-righteous impotence to your bosom as you drift off to sleep. How many more will be done as you slumber?
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> What a whining little baby you are. Why are you following him? Prove your two year old temper tandrums ( that he 'gets' others to do anything let alone report people 'for him')
While your at it.....get a life OR a clue...whatever comes first...will ya?
Waaaaaa waaaaaa
LOL

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

We all know what kind of huge prick you are. Nobody, however, believes it's what you have.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
om, im sorry but you should see this thing, you just can't imagine - i mean it should have its own zip code

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Whatever else RC might be, I can assure you that she is her own woman and playing both sides for her amusement. A dullard like blueboy could never control her.
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You've done a nice job of coming undone and showing that you are either bluestreak prime yourself or you are in league with him and have been deceiving people. Your act has been compromised by your behavior on here tonight.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I'm not your "pal". I find bigots like you repulsive. And you think this is me being "hardcore", ROFLMAO! Irving, you ain't SEEN hardcore from me yet and frankly I likely wouldn't bother with the likes of you. You're not even a good troll.
Second, you think because you trade a few insults with someone that it makes it okay to make racist, bigoted comments like you've made? Are you THAT unintelligent that you have to sink to that level to get what you think is a rise out of someone? REALLY?
Becasue I called you out for the idiot you came here being, you thought that makes your anti-semetic remarks fair game?
You flat out lied when you claimed you're not a racist. Or maybe you're not lying and you REALLY ARE that stupid and foolish.
Either way, you're right in Skanky's league. A dolt. Fools like you and she a whole new meaning to the term "Confederacy of Dunces". In fact, you remind me of one of my favorite quotes from that: "You can always tell employees of the government by the total vacancy which occupies the space where most other people have faces."
Translation: you're just another troll, and a poor one at that.
You're as bad as that idiot Tomtom who when he can't think of something to insult someone with, calls them a 'lesbian pagan'.
Now RACH is a great troll. She's managed to not only offend, but make some good friends at the same time over the years LOL!
Wow, buddy, you sound mad!
JamesPA

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Lets say a baby was born into a disfuctional family then is raped by one of her family members and becomes pregnant should she not be able to get a abortion? I believe it should be the womens choice, And religion should stay out of it specially considering religion has changed 100s of times ever since it was created to supress the poor, Best way to control the poor would be to create a religion give them something to believe in that would make them think if they do something wrong would go to hell, I believe in god but not books written by humans and churchs that make profits have you ever seen a pastors yearly income upwards of 320k a year....

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are name calling and still pretending it is ME that is angry?? I didn't call you ignorant. In fact, you've called me names twice, now. Why? You are really very intolerant and the "whatever reason" I seem "angry to 'you'" is no reason at all other than you are just making up the anger as an ad hominem attack.
I am not wrong in saying that there is no god. Why are you insisting I am? You admitted you can not prove a god exists and without proof, it doesn't. That's a FACT.
You don't get to tell me how to phrase things. Only angry people try to control others.
You are the one that posted first to tell me I was posting something YOU didn't like. Then you told me I was wrong again and called me names. Then you called me and others, perhaps other atheists, "ignorant". Please stop being angry at people who don't believe in your myth. Please stop projecting YOUR anger on to others. Thank you.
Why are you "christians" so hateful??
I'm still waiting for proof that there is a God.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's what you'll need, not what is required to say. And your example is terrible. There are many ways to get to California from New York. There is only one criteria for a fetus to be viable and that is the 50/50 litmus test alone. If your example said "I have the ability to fly to California" then you'd probably be right, because it's not explicit whether you're flying as a passenger or a pilot. But the definition I posted lays only one requirement; being able to survive outside the womb.
You've already agreed that medical assistance isn't a requirement for viability, so why are you being so ambivalent and asking for explicitly when you know the lack thereof does not mean medical assistance is inferred?
"You've already agreed that medical assistance isn't a requirement for viability, so why are you being so ambivalent and asking for explicitly when you know the lack thereof does not mean medical assistance is inferred?"

Probably because PC pinheads keep trying to claim that viability EXCLUDES medical assistance. The same PC pinheads who tried to claim that we've been saying that viability means all fetuses need medical assistance to be considered viable. That perception of what we've said was way out there, far, far away from the reality of what we've said.

Just because medical assistance is not a requirement for a fetus to be considered viable, it does not amount to being the same thing as a fetus needing medical assistance being non-viable.

Just because some definitions don't mention medical assistance, does not mean medical assistance is EXCLUDED for a fetus to be considered viable. Just like some definitions that mention medical assistance, does not mean medical assistance is REQUIRED for a fetus to be considered viable.

Intelligent people know how to look at all definitions of the same word and apply the ones that apply to a specific topic, and use all that apply to understand what the word means.

Viability is the potential (the possibility) of a fetus to survive outside of the womb, with OR without medical assistance.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Antisemitism in several of your posts now. I guess you lied about not being a racist.
I'm curious, who has he made anti-semetic remarks to or about?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious, who has he made anti-semetic remarks to or about?
Try reading his posts.@@
Kenose

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Which statement exactly would that be?
I quoted it, you dimwit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted it, you dimwit.
These idiots selective blindness is stupifying.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading his posts.@@
Why should I when I knew LNM had? If you have read his posts as well, why can't you just answer a simple question? OR, here's an idea, refrain from posting anything if you don't have an answer. Your obsessive compulsive need, to post something to every single one of the posts I make, is obvious.

I've seen some of his posts and for the most part he's just trying to get under the skin of the PC, and doing a good job at it from the reactions of you idiots. Giving back what you all dish out seems to do the trick. So, I don't really have an interest in reading each of his posts, or anyone else's who spends the majoirity of their time here just doing that. Of the posts I've seen from him, there wasn't any anti-semitism. If there is, I wondered who it was directed to.

Your issue to deal with if you have a problem with people asking questions in a discussion forum, Toots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 232,521 - 232,540 of305,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Buck Crick 223,898
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,077,537
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,639
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Sun Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Sun Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••