Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,280
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#246975 Jul 3, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Which statement exactly would that be?
I quoted it, you dimwit.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#246976 Jul 3, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted it, you dimwit.
These idiots selective blindness is stupifying.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#246977 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reading his posts.@@
Why should I when I knew LNM had? If you have read his posts as well, why can't you just answer a simple question? OR, here's an idea, refrain from posting anything if you don't have an answer. Your obsessive compulsive need, to post something to every single one of the posts I make, is obvious.

I've seen some of his posts and for the most part he's just trying to get under the skin of the PC, and doing a good job at it from the reactions of you idiots. Giving back what you all dish out seems to do the trick. So, I don't really have an interest in reading each of his posts, or anyone else's who spends the majoirity of their time here just doing that. Of the posts I've seen from him, there wasn't any anti-semitism. If there is, I wondered who it was directed to.

Your issue to deal with if you have a problem with people asking questions in a discussion forum, Toots.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246978 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Rach has NEVER been secretive in her reason for being here that I know of, and I've known her now for almost what, 5 or 6 years Rach?

We get it. You dont like her. Many dont, but you're choosing the wrong thread to continue your not-so-silent war with her, as many of us do hold her in high regard, myself included. From much of what you've said, I'd say you're basing your opinion OF her on her admitted trolling, but SOME of us know her better.
Yeah, sorry, beg to differ. She's a troll. Was always a troll. Is still a troll. Pretended not to be.

That's one big lie, no better than Lyin Lynne D.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246979 Jul 3, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever else RC might be, I can assure you that she is her own woman and playing both sides for her amusement. A dullard like blueboy could never control her.
He doesn't have to control her. She is a troll. She gets off on the disruption just like he does. She reports for the hell of it. It's a GAME.

What's the difference? A troll is a troll.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246980 Jul 3, 2012
What I find mind boggling and stupefying is that one troll is bad and evil, yet the other troll, who plays the exact same bait and report games is A-ok. One poster that lies about who she is and posts under different ids is to be hounded and ridiculed BUT another just like her isn't

Pathetic double standard.

Location hidden

#246981 Jul 3, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I when I knew LNM had?
Perhaps because you could avoid making an ass of yourself.

Again.
If you have read his posts as well, why can't you just answer a simple question? OR, here's an idea, refrain from posting anything if you don't have an answer.
Since he made bigoted comments to me in this thread, the answer is HERE if you bothered to read them Lynne you fkin MORON.
Your obsessive compulsive need, to post something to every single one of the posts I make, is obvious.
Lynnie, I made you a promise a LONG time ago, and reiterated it many times, that I would take EVERY opportunity to spotlight your ignorance and stupidity on every occasion I could.

And you make it SO easy after all. And speaking of "A Confederacy of Dunces", this quote fits you PERFECTLY:

"'It's not your fate to be well treated,' Ignatius cried.'You're an overt masochist. Nice treatment will confuse and destroy you." Pg. 367
I've seen some of his posts and for the most part he's just trying to get under the skin of the PC, and doing a good job at it from the reactions of you idiots.
So that makes overt racism okay?

Jesus Lynne you're as stupid as he is. The two of you sound like children "WELL HE STARTED IT FIRST....."
Giving back what you all dish out seems to do the trick.
Yet not ONE person here has resorted to personal insults based on racism. Nobody has "dished out" ignorant comments about people's race BUT him.

But its not shocking that you're trying to justify it. You'll justify ANYTHING as long as you can suck up to someone you think is on your "side".
So, I don't really have an interest in reading each of his posts, or anyone else's who spends the majoirity of their time here just doing that.
Then perhaps its YOU that should take your OWN advice and "refrain from posting anything if you don't have an answer."

ROFLMAO You idiot.

Of the posts I've seen from him, there wasn't any anti-semitism. If there is, I wondered who it was directed to.
Your issue to deal with if you have a problem with people asking questions in a discussion forum, Toots.
I have no problem with people asking questions "toots", but I DO have a problem with assholes like you who admit you can't be bothered to read the posts, then ask STUPID questions that a simple reading would have answered.

Location hidden

#246982 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sorry, beg to differ. She's a troll. Was always a troll. Is still a troll. Pretended not to be.
That's one big lie, no better than Lyin Lynne D.
That I know of, she's never NOT claimed to be trolling. IMO, she's a much better person than Lynne D will EVER even hope to be.

Location hidden

#246983 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
What I find mind boggling and stupefying is that one troll is bad and evil, yet the other troll, who plays the exact same bait and report games is A-ok. One poster that lies about who she is and posts under different ids is to be hounded and ridiculed BUT another just like her isn't
IMHO, There's a big difference between who Rachel is here and who some of these other trolls are. Rachel has a history that includes actual discussion on the topic. I've never seen her bash others based on race or religion or sexual orientation JUST to "get under their skin" as Lynnie says or "because its fun" as that idiot zach says. She, like you and I and many MANY others have gotten personal with others in some nasty ways, but there's some area's we dont tend to go. I've never known her to report anyone, but perhaps she has, I honestly dont know. Personally I think that's a cowards game, and it has a way to come back to bite one in their ass if they abuse it. Look at the Knutbar for example, not even the mods take her stupid ass seriously anymore and she brags about reporting others.

**shrugs** I happen to like her, trolling and all.
Katie

Kent, WA

#246984 Jul 3, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah-hah! Actually, no...I hadn't focused on the reflection until you mentioned it.
I'm not sure exactly what it is.
While I doubt the woman in the photo is you(I'm having a hard time imagining you actually posting a photo of yourself for your avatar)and I don't think she's unattractive, it's just something about her expression.
A sort of eerie, "leer" if you will. A "trickster's" expression.
And it's such a close-up shot that it's impossible to ignore.
Now, if "this" doesn't have you nervously dialing your phone and asking for an "order-of-protection " then I don't know what will!
;P
With that, have a good night "Rach!"
Maybe someone's already mentioned this, John. Most of RC's avatars are of Cyndi Lauper.
:)
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#246985 Jul 3, 2012
Yep, crazy Lilly supports racist posts.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246986 Jul 3, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicky, no one has been able to prove G-d doesn't exist either.
Your quote is right. The operating word, however, is "sometimes." And it's not always correct. I may not be able to disprove the theory of a lone assassin in the JFK assassination for lack of evidence to prove the three assassins theory. But, if you believe in the "magic bullet" theory, I have 10 acres of ocean front property in New Mexico that I'll sell you really cheap.
How does this make sense to you? IF I were saying to you that John Doe murdered Jane Smith because I have "faith" that he did it, you would laugh in my face. Even the law required *evidence* of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

CD as a man of science and logic you know that I do not have to prove or disprove the existence of any god.

The burden of proof lies with you that claim he exists. The best that you can do is say that you choose to believe in something that has never been proven to exist and for which there is no evidence of existence. You can not positively claim he does exist.

Until that proof occurs, there simply is no god. That absence of evidence has been on going ever since man invented their gods. ALL of them, most of which are NOW referred to as mythology. Why is one god mythical but others aren't? Because there is NO PROOF of the existence of the mythical gods??

Unless there is proof of his existence I CAN positively claim he does not exist. Just like you all positively claim there is no monster in the closet or unicorn driving your car.

I am sorry if this bothers your personal beliefs but I can't help that.

:-)

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246987 Jul 3, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah-hah! Sorry "Chicky," obviously I misunderstood. Admittedly I was in something of a "sour" mood last night so I took your post the wrong way. I'd been trading barbs with some really lovely fundamentalists on another thread whose outward displays of "Christianity" make some of our less-than-pleasant posters here look like veritable Quakers.
Do I think what helped? My comment to "Knit?" Probably not but I haven't backtracked that far to see...
Its OK. Been there!

I haven't seen Knuts in a while.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#246988 Jul 3, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Any man made "religion" that professes the Messiah has already come, and suggests this Messiah is a man who was born from a virgin, is a cult.
Fine. If it makes you sleep better at night to pray for me, go ahead. But, I refuse to accept your prayers.
I'm not angry. Just annoyed at the audacity with which Xtians think those who do not accept the death of a liar is going to some mythical place of eternal torment, when no such place is mentioned in Jewish scriptures.
See? Now on this, we agree!

;)
Katie

Kent, WA

#246989 Jul 3, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"You've already agreed that medical assistance isn't a requirement for viability, so why are you being so ambivalent and asking for explicitly when you know the lack thereof does not mean medical assistance is inferred?"
Probably because PC pinheads keep trying to claim that viability EXCLUDES medical assistance. The same PC pinheads who tried to claim that we've been saying that viability means all fetuses need medical assistance to be considered viable. That perception of what we've said was way out there, far, far away from the reality of what we've said.
Just because medical assistance is not a requirement for a fetus to be considered viable, it does not amount to being the same thing as a fetus needing medical assistance being non-viable.
Just because some definitions don't mention medical assistance, does not mean medical assistance is EXCLUDED for a fetus to be considered viable. Just like some definitions that mention medical assistance, does not mean medical assistance is REQUIRED for a fetus to be considered viable.
Intelligent people know how to look at all definitions of the same word and apply the ones that apply to a specific topic, and use all that apply to understand what the word means.
Viability is the potential (the possibility) of a fetus to survive outside of the womb, with OR without medical assistance.
CD wrote == "There is only one criteria for a fetus to be viable and that is the 50/50 litmus test alone."

You wrote == "Probably because PC pinheads keep trying to claim that viability EXCLUDES medical assistance."

I repeat == "In the third trimester, the interest of the state in "the potentiality of human life"—that is, the life of the fetus before birth—makes it possible to regulate and even prohibit abortions except when necessary to save the life or health of the mother. By this period, the fetus is determined to be viable—that is, capable of living outside the womb—and therefore entitled to protection by the state."

"The Court did not accept arguments that the fetus be regarded as a person within the meaning of the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which declares that no state shall "deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law" (§ 1). "There is no medical or scientific proof that life is present from conception," wrote the Court."
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Roe_v_Wade....

“Women are people, not objects.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#246990 Jul 3, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone's already mentioned this, John. Most of RC's avatars are of Cyndi Lauper.
THAT'S why they're so familiar to me!

Personally, I like RC. At least she's open about her trolling.
Katie

Kent, WA

#246991 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
Could be wrong, Chicky, but I think the difference between the two is that Rachel isn't actively claiming she's PL and wanting to see abortion illegal. Just my unnecessary $.02.
Katie

Kent, WA

#246992 Jul 3, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S why they're so familiar to me!
Personally, I like RC. At least she's open about her trolling.
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"!

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#246994 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Yup, I'm always amused by that m'self. Much like their threats of hell are supposed to impress us.

Or scare us.
grumpy

Garnerville, NY

#246996 Jul 3, 2012
zach wrote:
<quoted text>It more sick when a man is in bed with another man then it is two women together......you are a sick bastard you cock licking fool.....
This goes to my post where I suggest you and Cpet are both women.
You place women in bed on a higher level than men in bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 min Fight On 27,930
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min superwilly 230,248
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr black man1 1,548
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 6 hr Becky 463
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Sheesh 201,191
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) Oct 22 Local man 40

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE