Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,627)

Showing posts 232,521 - 232,540 of303,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

pupsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Rach and I are secret lovers .. It's a Canadian thang .. LOL !!
( crap, there goes our secret )
;)
Dammit puppytoes! I told you to never out us,,, Do you have any idea how many people you're making jealous right now? I'll be the one paying for it too! Lezbo!
Seven

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
BTW Seven,,, never make a challenge towards a troll with time on their hands!
It would be quite easy for me to do, but alright,, I can....
You've done a nice job of coming undone and showing that you are either bluestreak prime yourself or you are in league with him and have been deceiving people. Your act has been compromised by your behavior on here tonight.

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a positive for you. There is no god. No one has ever been able to prove the existence of a god. That is because there isn't one.

Now, in order to dispute that claim YOU have to prove there is IN FACT a god.

I'll wait......

Until you do, there simply isn't one and no one has to wait til death to find out for sure. Its a FACT, right NOW.

"Sometimes the absence of evidence IS evidence of absence"
Chicky, no one has been able to prove G-d doesn't exist either.

Your quote is right. The operating word, however, is "sometimes." And it's not always correct. I may not be able to disprove the theory of a lone assassin in the JFK assassination for lack of evidence to prove the three assassins theory. But, if you believe in the "magic bullet" theory, I have 10 acres of ocean front property in New Mexico that I'll sell you really cheap.

“The one who knows”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
First you give me a whole city of Miami and then the whole state of Florida. I have established beyond a doubt that you're all bluff and lies.
And I have established beyond even the most subtle doubt that you have seriously gone off the deep end. Gee, I bopped about another poster just like that......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

pupsee wrote:
<quoted text>
Rach and I are secret lovers .. It's a Canadian thang .. LOL !!
( crap, there goes our secret )
;)
Now you've narrowed us to Canada! You know how small this place is and how easy it is for anyone to find 'us'! Dammit puppytoes...

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't being nasty. Just laughing at your comment.
Do you think it helped?
Hah-hah! Sorry "Chicky," obviously I misunderstood. Admittedly I was in something of a "sour" mood last night so I took your post the wrong way. I'd been trading barbs with some really lovely fundamentalists on another thread whose outward displays of "Christianity" make some of our less-than-pleasant posters here look like veritable Quakers.
Do I think what helped? My comment to "Knit?" Probably not but I haven't backtracked that far to see...
Seven

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for outing you, you don't need to get touchy or make it personal.... but please,,, continue with your now obvious joke! lol
You've outed nobody but yourself.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You've done a nice job of coming undone and showing that you are either bluestreak prime yourself or you are in league with him and have been deceiving people.
A wee bit paranoid, are ya?
Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
Your act has been compromised by your behavior on here tonight.
Gee, does that mean we have to stay after school? Ya dunce.
Seven

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have established beyond even the most subtle doubt that you have seriously gone off the deep end. Gee, I bopped about another poster just like that......
I'm willing to say everything that I've posted on here directly to your face in person. I asked you repeatedly how to find you and you only offer a city name or a state. Miami has millions of people and Florida doesn't narrow it down. Obviously you've been bluffing. It's also obvious that Rachel is your secret friend on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You've done a nice job of coming undone and showing that you are either bluestreak prime yourself or you are in league with him and have been deceiving people. Your act has been compromised by your behavior on here tonight.
hahahhahahahaha Fricken right on! A troll's dream has come true! hahahahah

I'm Blue,,, yup, ya got me figured out,, dammit!
We've been together for (damn, I have to check when he joined) for years!
wait,, I'm blue, and I said 'we've',,, dammit!

K,, let me figure this out so that I may come out clean properly! TIA

“2013 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

The Bishop wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I won't call you son, if that bothers you. I know several rabbis and have attended numerous services at various synagogues. As we share a common Judeo-Christian heritage, I find my time with the rabbi's interesting and informative. Of course that and the card playing is what intrigues The Bishop.

My prays for you are real and while you are jewish, any prayers are generally welcome. I am glad my rabbi friends include me in their prayers, as I do them.

The Bishop is not playing God and would never think of doing that. I do in fact pray for my soul everyday. The Bishop also prays for many souls including yours. You sound angry. If you consider me as being part of a cult, what do you think of your own faith and have you discussed it with your rabbi. You may not be angry but confused. You should speak to your rabbi, as I think that would be very beneficial.

In the meantime please accept The Bishop's prayers as a token of my concern for all our souls.
Any man made "religion" that professes the Messiah has already come, and suggests this Messiah is a man who was born from a virgin, is a cult.

Fine. If it makes you sleep better at night to pray for me, go ahead. But, I refuse to accept your prayers.

I'm not angry. Just annoyed at the audacity with which Xtians think those who do not accept the death of a liar is going to some mythical place of eternal torment, when no such place is mentioned in Jewish scriptures.
Bluestreak Prime

Airdrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

That's right SEVEN/MOONIE,,, anytime,,, anyplace! Name it,,,,,

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to say everything that I've posted on here directly to your face in person. I asked you repeatedly how to find you and you only offer a city name or a state. Miami has millions of people and Florida doesn't narrow it down. Obviously you've been bluffing. It's also obvious that Rachel is your secret friend on here.
Tell ya what, maggot, you're desperate to make a name for yourself, what, you want me to pay for your flight and hotel, too?
Seven

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for me it isn't. I just narrowed it down. You want me to pay for your plane ticket too?
You narrowed it down by going from a city to a state? That narrows it down? Who do you think you're fooling? Your dimwit of a concubine? I clearly discredited you and showed you to be a liar and a coward. I caused a self-proclaimed troll to suddenly drop trolling and turn serious to become your avid defender. My objective has been met.
Bluestreak Prime

Airdrie, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

OOPS! Dammit,,, I had a avatar and everything made up, but then I forgot to change into it, and 'me' came up! Dammit

Can I still get away with it! I'll deny, and ask for proof, but not until it's lost in pages and pages of crap!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Bluestreak Prime wrote:
That's right SEVEN/MOONIE,,, anytime,,, anyplace! Name it,,,,,
Hey! You live pretty close to me, can I watch?

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Now you've narrowed us to Canada! You know how small this place is and how easy it is for anyone to find 'us'! Dammit puppytoes...
Now "there's" my gal in her sunglasses.
Absolutely "love" that avatar "Rachel!"
For reasons I can't fully explain, I find that photo...fascinating.

“The one who knows”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
You narrowed it down by going from a city to a state? That narrows it down? Who do you think you're fooling? Your dimwit of a concubine? I clearly discredited you and showed you to be a liar and a coward. I caused a self-proclaimed troll to suddenly drop trolling and turn serious to become your avid defender. My objective has been met.
Seven-Moonie-whatever you want to call yourself. You've done nothing but show yourself to be some ambitious hothead that wasn't gonna do a diddly damn thing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Seven wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more like you're tipping your hand here. Such a major change in your reason for being here.
Rach has NEVER been secretive in her reason for being here that I know of, and I've known her now for almost what, 5 or 6 years Rach?

We get it. You dont like her. Many dont, but you're choosing the wrong thread to continue your not-so-silent war with her, as many of us do hold her in high regard, myself included. From much of what you've said, I'd say you're basing your opinion OF her on her admitted trolling, but SOME of us know her better.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

bluestreak prime wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm no bigot, but if someone wants to go down that road, so will I.
Bullshit. I've not 'gone down that road' with you in ANY way, shape or form, but you went the anti-semetic route immediately with me.

From all I've seen you post on THIS thread, as I personally am not bothering to troll other treads to see this stupidity, you certainly ARE a bigot and a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 232,521 - 232,540 of303,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,032,815
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min waaasssuuup 216,484
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Fight On 26,078
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••