Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309894 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#247001 Jul 3, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Whatever else RC might be, I can assure you that she is her own woman and playing both sides for her amusement. A dullard like blueboy could never control her.
<quoted text>
That's right Cpete! You tell,, her, him,, that.. who you talkin to?

Location hidden

#247002 Jul 3, 2012
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick homo bastard ya loser.....its sick to know you do to men what women do for me......ughhh
Anything that you MIGHT do to another makes me sick to my stomach,,, blah,,, the idea of it (((barf)))

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247003 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sorry, beg to differ. She's a troll. Was always a troll. Is still a troll. Pretended not to be.
That's one big lie, no better than Lyin Lynne D.
I totally agree with you. When she first started posting to me it was an off-the-wall strange kind of rambling that I ignored so she sent me a private message and was shrieking out demands that I respond to her. Now RC is avidly defending someone who came here and wrote anti-semitic slurs.

Location hidden

#247004 Jul 3, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for proof that there is a God.
I can prove 'faith'

Location hidden

#247005 Jul 3, 2012
zach wrote:
<quoted text>It more sick when a man is in bed with another man then it is two women together......you are a sick bastard you cock licking fool.....
Ahhh lookie here! That's so flippin adorable

K everyone,, read up!

I think it is very important to Zack that everyone know he's straight!

Alright Zack,,,, I think you've done some good work in hiding your obsession with CPete temporarily cause you like two chicks in bed.
BRAVO!

Location hidden

#247006 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sorry, beg to differ. She's a troll. Was always a troll. Is still a troll. Pretended not to be.
That's one big lie, no better than Lyin Lynne D.
hahahha Alright Chicklette!

Location hidden

#247007 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to control her. She is a troll. She gets off on the disruption just like he does. She reports for the hell of it. It's a GAME.
What's the difference? A troll is a troll.
I've reported you,, sue me! HAHAHAHHA

Go ahead and deny that you didn't me! Hypocrite....

How many of your posts are you just flinging crap? Ahhh Chicklette,, I think your comments to suit your agenda is flippin adorable, keep up the good work/denial!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#247008 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
What I find mind boggling and stupefying is that one troll is bad and evil, yet the other troll, who plays the exact same bait and report games is A-ok. One poster that lies about who she is and posts under different ids is to be hounded and ridiculed BUT another just like her isn't
Pathetic double standard.
Then there was the time she was on here shrieking f bombs and demanding to be banned. What is so witty and funny about that kind of strange behavior? What am I missing? I don't know.

Location hidden

#247009 Jul 3, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
What I find mind boggling and stupefying is that one troll is bad and evil, yet the other troll, who plays the exact same bait and report games is A-ok. One poster that lies about who she is and posts under different ids is to be hounded and ridiculed BUT another just like her isn't
Pathetic double standard.
Isn't that though? A pathetic double standard... hmmmm interesting coming from you! hahahha

Location hidden

#247010 Jul 3, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
IMHO, There's a big difference between who Rachel is here and who some of these other trolls are. Rachel has a history that includes actual discussion on the topic. I've never seen her bash others based on race or religion or sexual orientation JUST to "get under their skin" as Lynnie says or "because its fun" as that idiot zach says. She, like you and I and many MANY others have gotten personal with others in some nasty ways, but there's some area's we dont tend to go. I've never known her to report anyone, but perhaps she has, I honestly dont know. Personally I think that's a cowards game, and it has a way to come back to bite one in their ass if they abuse it. Look at the Knutbar for example, not even the mods take her stupid ass seriously anymore and she brags about reporting others.
**shrugs** I happen to like her, trolling and all.
Awwee foo, a tear is rolling down my cheek at this very moment. It's not very often a troll cries,, but yup, you still have the power....

Location hidden

#247011 Jul 3, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someone's already mentioned this, John. Most of RC's avatars are of Cyndi Lauper.
:)
dammit,,, CYNDI???!!!!...
and no, they're me, but whatever....

Location hidden

#247012 Jul 3, 2012
Leonine wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S why they're so familiar to me!
Personally, I like RC. At least she's open about her trolling.
That's right, and might I add, congrats, you made my list.... celebrations are held under the bridge when I'm out! Free slugs and mealworms, and swamp water! ENJOY!

Location hidden

#247013 Jul 3, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be wrong, Chicky, but I think the difference between the two is that Rachel isn't actively claiming she's PL and wanting to see abortion illegal. Just my unnecessary $.02.
I'm in the middle,, you could say I'm pro-choice with a big gray area or pro-life with a big gray area... so really, it's how you look at it I guess. But at some level I believe most people to have a gray area... I said MOST people not all

Location hidden

#247014 Jul 3, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Oh, poor little homophobe. So limited.
<quoted text>
Yeah, I feel kinda bad for it too! How he was raised and all, with all that denial and hate festering inside him..(((shiver)))

Location hidden

#247015 Jul 3, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
I don't know of anyone RC has reported; that's blueboy's scam. And there is a difference between them--RC is very open about her game; also, she does occasionally address the topic. BB is just here to support his fragile ego and can't debate squat.
<quoted text>
Thank you Cpete,, a tear is rolling down my face at this very moment... wait,,, wait,,, oops,,, same tear that was from Foo,,, can't let you take credit for it.... sorry,,, carry on....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#247016 Jul 3, 2012
Nope. 100% gay male here.
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>This goes to my post where I suggest you and Cpet are both women.
You place women in bed on a higher level than men in bed.

Location hidden

#247017 Jul 3, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. When she first started posting to me it was an off-the-wall strange kind of rambling that I ignored so she sent me a private message and was shrieking out demands that I respond to her. Now RC is avidly defending someone who came here and wrote anti-semitic slurs.
hahahhahah like I actually care enough to read the posts that are more than a sentence long,,, thanks for the credit, but it is undeserved...

BTW - nope, no pm's from me,,, unless that was that time I asked people to ban me... but really, if it wasn't that, it wasn't anything.....

shrieking out demands???!!!! hahahhahahahah

Location hidden

#247019 Jul 3, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope. 100% gay male here.
<quoted text>
new tear rolling down my face,, just for you Cpete! My hopes squashed, my future uncertain.... I feel like writing a poem now!

Location hidden

#247020 Jul 3, 2012
Gotta go,,, troll you all later,,, Leonine, I haven't forgotten about you! You will be served! Bwhahahahahhaah

Chicky? Bite me
Moon thingy,,, take a nibble too!

Location hidden

#247021 Jul 3, 2012
Zack? Suck an egg! Suck anything round and big,,, you know you wanna/like to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,233,653
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr sick of em 5,603
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 239,248
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr tom wingo 29,767
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 25 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 May 24 Jeff 1
More from around the web