Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,613
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Don't kill me mom”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#242170 Jun 7, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with that? If its not your pregnancy or your life why should you have a say? Have you ever seen what happens to babies born to mentally ill mothers? Or does what happens to it after it's born not matter?
Tell us then. Tell us what happened to your daughter.

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#242171 Jun 7, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back Nasty Nana! How's the bi-racial grandchildren?
Psst.....there aren't anymore *new* ones are there?
Cuz " my daughter being divorced with bi-racial kids is enough to handle" right?
(((Sassy waves hello)))
Think you're cute? You cannot handle this honey.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242172 Jun 7, 2012
Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....:)
Interesting? With a smiley face? You who cried rape thinks a man ridiculing abuse on a woman is funny?

You proaborts are so anti-women.

SHAME ON YOU!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242173 Jun 7, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you're cute? You cannot handle this honey.
No, I don't * think * that I'm cute, I *know* that I am. Been told my whole life :)

So,......how's the fam?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242174 Jun 7, 2012
Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that. It is most doubtful anyone could be as clueless as the lil lady whom waists an incredible amount of time posting drivel. Shes off her rocker.

Waists?

LOL

SPELLING POLICE ALERT!!!!!!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242175 Jun 7, 2012
Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the over usage of the thesaurus gave away her GED.
What a "waist" huh?

LMAOOOOOO!!!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242176 Jun 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, CD, I'll let you in on a little secret.(Come closer so no one else hears, it's just for you)
You PCers refer to Lynne D [all the time, and it's done obsessively], and do so about me,[Lily]. I refer to you people as bonehead, pea brain, fool etc. and you each reply in the first person. Is that an admission that you're a bonehead, pea brain, fool etc.?
lol, you're no lawyer and you prove it via your own incomptence in reasoning things through.
Haha!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242177 Jun 7, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I have a very good memory Lynnie, which is part of the reason you've been proven to be a liar here since 2006. Just sayin....
I have a good memory too. You "PROMISE THAT YOU WILL SHOW ALL OF LYNNES POSTS THAT PROVE YOUR CLAIMS WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT". You "HAVE THEM ALL SAVED".

THAT was a year ago.

Hellooooooo?

Where are they?

Hows 14yr old kidnapped and beaten and left to die Ariel that you had an Ambert Alert on? Did she turn 22yrs old yet?

STILL awaiting your saved link to THAT story as well.

Im gonna be gray soon. Can you show them in MY lifetime?

::giggle::

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#242178 Jun 7, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't * think * that I'm cute, I *know* that I am. Been told my whole life :)
So,......how's the fam?
I have no idea who you are! However, I'm fine thanks for asking.
Spelling police, bring it, it does require cuffs however.
I shall remain cautiously reserved about you for the moment...
And because Im not standoffish and rude all the time, how are you and yours?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242179 Jun 7, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn girl, pillow talk like that is worse of an erection killer than trying to french kiss someone with morning breath is to a morning woodie.
It's no wonder your boyfriend beat you up as bad as he did and it's no wonder you stayed with him; you're blissfully unaware of your "problem."
Don't be angry at your wife for having bad morning breath. All she needs to do is to practice better oral hygiene. Brushing after EACH meal does work. Perhaps it's actually you and your blaming her?

How "pro-woman" of you to mock abused women.

SHAME ON YOU!

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#242180 Jun 7, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting? With a smiley face? You who cried rape thinks a man ridiculing abuse on a woman is funny?
You proaborts are so anti-women.
SHAME ON YOU!
Okay, you went there!
I can assure you, I am not who you think I am.
I have never cried rape, and a person, regardless of gender, whom calls a spade a spade, will get a wink and a giggle.
Shame on you! How dare you, making false accusation! You might want to rethink your tactic here sister!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242181 Jun 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to talk about anyone's job? You're taking money working for a Catholic church? An organization you've repeatedly made claims that [anyone involved with it] supports the abuse of children. You accuse all Catholics in this thread od supporting pedophile priests just because they're Catholic, you idiotic hypocrite. lol. It's really funny to watch you fools day after day make claims and then display what hypocrites you are, by proving you're guilty of exactly what you accuse others of doing.
Yep, she is PART of the church that she bashes. She is employed by them.

LOL poor Sunshine is her own worst enemy and refuses to acknowledge it.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#242182 Jun 7, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be angry at your wife for having bad morning breath. All she needs to do is to practice better oral hygiene. Brushing after EACH meal does work. Perhaps it's actually you and your blaming her?
How "pro-woman" of you to mock abused women.
SHAME ON YOU!
No one likes a heckler!

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242183 Jun 7, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you went there!
I can assure you, I am not who you think I am.
I have never cried rape, and a person, regardless of gender, whom calls a spade a spade, will get a wink and a giggle.
Shame on you! How dare you, making false accusation! You might want to rethink your tactic here sister!
:::yawn:::

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#242184 Jun 7, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Swiney is truly pathetic.
Oh yeah.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242185 Jun 7, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
No one likes a heckler!
I know right?

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242186 Jun 7, 2012
Gotta run.

*smoochies* to your bi-racial sweeties.

Welcome back.

“Don't kill me mom”

Location hidden

#242187 Jun 7, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah.
Wheres the post that shows knit *wishing* evil on her grands?

WELL????

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#242188 Jun 7, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who tf this uneducated, underachieving, useless little skank thinks she is talking down to or criticizing people who have actually taken responsibility for themselves and their children WITHOUT taking the easy way out.
Lyin LynneD life philosophy: behave like a sleezy delinquent wh•re sleeping around with many older men. Blame abusive daddy. Finally get knocked up. Continue to sleep around w young daughter in tow continually getting pregnant and aborting. Find some married guy, get knocked up again. Play the mistress martyr blackmailer until the wife kicks him out, then plop her well used ass in his bank account to now be HIS responsibility forever while continuing to refuse to take responsibility for her own devious, anti-social, lifestyle in any way, EVER.
But somehow She twists this around to mean she's living the superior moral life of a teen pregger that did the "right thing" and is living happily ever after with rainbows, bluebirds and fluffy bunnies all around. AND that this delusion qualifies her to come here and advise other young girls to follow her same path and grow up limited, dependent and crazier than a shyt house rat.
She is the QUEEN of denial.
That's the Lily/Lynne bio? And she's the one who thinks her crap smells like a spring breeze right?
Moe

Wall, SD

#242189 Jun 7, 2012
Has this issue been settled?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min River Tam 232,038
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min red and right 1,144,595
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr Quantummist 2,205
Emerald Coast Classic 2014: Teams, Schedule, Li... 5 hr badbob 1
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 7 hr Roy the Boy 650
cardinal freshmen 7 hr card 2906 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 28,265

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE