The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC?

Aug 22, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ArmchairGM

“Who has the better conference?”

Another college football season approaches and the debate rages on... who has the better conference SEC or PAC 10 . via ArmchairGM

Comments
45,021 - 45,040 of 49,268 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
fightfan

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

I was reading something about the sec ignoring positive drug tests.Bigger question in all this is if the SEC is this lenient and other conferences are strict and boot players, then the outcomes of seasons are/can be drastically altered. The NCAA needs to step in and either enforce it with absolute equality across the board, or just let it alone without penalty. Cant have one conference suspending and dismissing key players and another giving them a pass and not expect seasons to not be changed by something other than football on the field.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

fightfan wrote:
I was reading something about the sec ignoring positive drug tests.Bigger question in all this is if the SEC is this lenient and other conferences are strict and boot players, then the outcomes of seasons are/can be drastically altered. The NCAA needs to step in and either enforce it with absolute equality across the board, or just let it alone without penalty. Cant have one conference suspending and dismissing key players and another giving them a pass and not expect seasons to not be changed by something other than football on the field.
GO BROWNS
fightfan

Carrollton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>GO BROWNS
Richardson is a man child. Got my 4 game package. One in sept, in one in November the last two home brrrrrr.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

fightfan wrote:
<quoted text> Richardson is a man child. Got my 4 game package. One in sept, in one in November the last two home brrrrrr.
Im a Brown's fan this year.. Im looking for them to have a great year..

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

The Clowns will lost to the Bungles.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

My point is that USC was dominating and there aren't any teams in the SEC that wanted a piece of them. I am in no way making any claims about OSU that year, like I said I have felt for a long time that Tressel did not know how to get the O-Line that coaches in the past have.
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>yeah 06 is when the SEC started their run !!!!! I think Florida stomped somebody..

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Matt from Columbus wrote:
My point is that USC was dominating and there aren't any teams in the SEC that wanted a piece of them. <quoted text>
Great point Matt!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I got a feeling DECO MAN scores... will yall let me know who taps out first....:)
> Hehehehe!!! 8-9-10, I win! Winner by "Tap-out", and still undefeated, heavyweight champion of the world...

Yours truly,
Artie the Lover!

P.S.- And now, a word from the defeated, Dinni the Delectable:
"To all you wannabe lovers of women ... Artie's Academy of Romance & Love is enrolling new members starting on June 7th. Enroll today ... ya hear!?"
>;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

My point is that USC was dominating and there aren't any teams in the SEC that wanted a piece of them. I am in no way making any claims about OSU that year, like I said I have felt for a long time that Tressel did not know how to get the O-Line that coaches in the past have.<quoted text>
> LSU wanted a piece of them, but the chicken $#!+ Trajons ran off to hide in Tijuana with Josť and the rest of the Frito Banditos. Gutless wimps!
>:/

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

POSTS 46426 & 46427 are 100% propaganda for those not intelligent enough to see thru the swamp gas!!! HaHa

Arties' Academy of Romance & Love is learning how to kiss a snapping turtle on the beak without getting clipped!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

They also stomped the 06 team that went to the SEC championship.<quoted text>
thats the same year they lost to the Beavers and UCLA!!! they did't want the GATORS that year

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats the same year they lost to the Beavers and UCLA!!! they did't want the GATORS that year
I agree the Gators would have beat them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Got our 19th recruit commit today. Go DAWGS!!!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

UGA 1 wrote:
Got our 19th recruit commit today. Go DAWGS!!!!
damn UGA yall bout done....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>damn UGA yall bout done....
Nope not yet we get about 30 this year Clown because we only signed 19 last year but I think Bama has about 15 already and some dang good players too. Go DAWGS, RTR

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Eagle3 wrote:
Its not like one team from the SEC has been on a NC run. C'mon people. In the last few years the SEC #1 has beaten PAC, BIG 10, and BIG 12 #1 for the title. We are talking different team too.

FL AU UA LSU

Everyone knows that USC will field a good team, but don't put the cart before the horse Trojan fans.

UGA wins the East - fearless prediction
More players make the NFL from the PAC 12 than any other conference !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
More players make the NFL from the PAC 12 than any other conference !
The SEC has more

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>The SEC has more
Sorry , PAC 10 does . Look it up !

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/615581-nfl...

sorry I did its the SEC

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

You won't be surprised that most are predicting the SEC will be the top college football conference, again, in 2012. And that LSU (or Alabama) will win it all again. If so, that will be 7 straight National Championships for the SEC. No other college football conference has ever done anything close to that before.
Dominance at the top of the college football world is certainly exciting for SEC football fans. But, just as significant to the overall strength of SEC football is the tremendous depth from 1 through 12. The SEC consistently sends more teams to bowl games than any other conference.

Read more from original site: http://www.secsportsfan.com/sec-football.html...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Auburn University NCAA Discussions

Search the Auburn University NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
Auburn leads Florida St early in BCS title game (Jan '14) Jan '14 Strel 2
Tigers' Top 10 in 2013: No. 1 -- Chris Davis' K... (Dec '13) Dec '13 HSCLASSICS 1
Heisman: Winston, Manziel, Lynch among 6 finalists (Dec '13) Dec '13 I THOT THE HEISMAN 1
Mason, No. 3 Auburn Beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eagle3 1
Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 (Dec '13) Dec '13 maybe a rematch 1
Auburn defenders say AJ McCarron 'does everythi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 well what i saw 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••