Despite critics, Fairley won't slow down

Jan 9, 2011 Full story: Sporting News

Auburn defensive tackle Nick Fairley drove his helmet into Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray's back.

Full Story
oobuckshot

Hartwell, GA

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Yes, I remember that and several other cheap/late shots...........he should have been thrown out of the game on several different occasions.......and a coach with any sense of honor would have benched his ass.....but, chizic(or whatever his name is) does'nt care about himself, his team, or the university of auburn......he is a classless asshole and an embarrassment to the SEC........fairley,.... what a misnomer for a name............the nfl will welcome him with open arms......maybe he'll end up with the ravens and his hero ray(the killer in atlanta) lewis......

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jan 12, 2011
Cry me a river, Mr. Flag Football Guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will be the starting QB in 2008? (Mar '08) Wed JFunk 3
Auburn's plan for Corey Grant always subject to... Oct 10 Tracy Gordon 1
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Oct 7 PEE PEE PETE 49,302
Malzahn: 3 injured starters 'day to day' for LSU Oct 1 BigDan 1
Auburn opens 6-game stretch of ranked teams vs LSU Sep '14 auburnwareagle 1
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
fsu the champs (Jan '14) Jan '14 auburn luck run out 1

Auburn Tigers NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE