UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#13872 Sep 24, 2012
Amd PC steals a "W" from the Packers! LOL!!

What a crazy ending. Jennings had possession of that ball.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#13873 Sep 24, 2012
Just when thought these "replacement refs" couldn't do anything worse...LOL. But I'm no packers fan.
Trojan wrote:

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13874 Sep 25, 2012
Trojan wrote:
PC's defense is looking sick tonight against Green Bay!
Not only does Lane need to make the halftime adjustments PC did, he also needs to get some of our stud athletes to play defense. PC was great about convincing some of those kids with big egos to appreciate the value of being a stud on the other side of the ball.
That is the difference between SEC ball and the rest of the country. It can't all be about offense.
FIGHT ON!!
Eight sacks in the 1st half sick!, PC got that defense up for the game.
Once again the refs blew it, that was an INT at the end.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#13875 Sep 25, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya LSU looked like world beaters saturday,
LSU won because Auburn played poorly. They were clearly over matched.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#13876 Sep 25, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>If reality is only losing to a Beaver team that has faced two Top 20 teams and beat them and now is ranked themselves, then I still like the new Bruin reality.
What will really be a test now is how UCLA responds with two games on the road against teams they will be favored over.
Just win.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13877 Sep 25, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
7 or more wins is heading in the right direction for your Bruins. And I do hope your team keeps playing hard.<quoted text>
But what about the guitar playing. More wins or not, I really miss that about Coach Ricky and the beach bonfire practices at night. A few doobies, some rolling around in the sand, good team bonding ;)

Go Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#13878 Sep 25, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Well that was much too familiar for my liking.

All I remember about Pete Carroll was his time at USC and winning every game they played in, especially against us :/

Now the good looking coach Kiffin is doing the same. I am still dreaming of the day when my Bruins might finish a season better than those Trojans :(

West Hollywood, CA

#13879 Sep 25, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>That would have been unheard of in Neuheisel's offensive schemes and that one dimensional pistol experiment!
Well I must agree Brewski, Coach Ricky did try some things that did not work out.

The pistol misfired as did his ditch practice day and let's head to the beach to play guitar :(

Westwood

#13881 Sep 26, 2012
Oops:
"Eric Gagne, who years ago acknowledged his record-setting performance as a relief pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers was in part fueled by human growth hormone, claims in a forthcoming biography that 80% of his Dodgers teammates also used performance-enhancing drugs"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/mlb/dodgers/st...
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13882 Sep 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oops:
"Eric Gagne, who years ago acknowledged his record-setting performance as a relief pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers was in part fueled by human growth hormone, claims in a forthcoming biography that 80% of his Dodgers teammates also used performance-enhancing drugs"
Now, now. If we csn't believe that Bill Walton was telling the truth about all of the improper benefits his teammates were receiving, there's no reason to believe Gagne.

Westwood

#13883 Sep 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now. If we csn't believe that Bill Walton was telling the truth about all of the improper benefits his teammates were receiving, there's no reason to believe Gagne.
wow, that came out of right field, your point is ?

Go Giants, doyars will be out of the WC by Friday

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#13884 Sep 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Oops:
Melky Cabrera

Ooops.

Westwood

#13885 Sep 26, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Melky Cabrera
Ooops.
what took you sooo long?"
as preditable as the sun rising in the east..:)
just proving a point to the Bonds hating dodger fans
BTW enjoy watching the playoff's heh, heh,

Westwood

#13886 Sep 26, 2012
Predictable
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#13888 Sep 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, that came out of right field, your point is ?
Go Giants, doyars will be out of the WC by Friday
Wow! You have to ask?!

There's a Bruin fan on this thread who refuses to acknowledge what a former player has stated about improprieties that occurred while he was a member of the UCLA bb program during the 70's.

Yeah, the Dodgers are done, especially with what Davye Johnson is doing.(But even without that, they'd probably be out eventually.)

FIGHT ON! BEAT THE UTES!!

West Hollywood, CA

#13889 Sep 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
as preditable as the sun rising in the east..:)
Nation, I wish you could be this passionate about our Bruins. I need you to get on board with us and stop being a Trojan sympathizer :(

West Hollywood, CA

#13890 Sep 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You have to ask?!
There's a Bruin fan on this thread who refuses to acknowledge what a former player has stated about improprieties that occurred while he was a member of the UCLA bb program during the 70's.
Yeah, the Dodgers are done, especially with what Davye Johnson is doing.(But even without that, they'd probably be out eventually.)
Yes we do have to learn from our mistakes and oversights. In my therapy class, they suggest opening up and releasing the supressed feelings and emotions, especially about those you love.

The day I finally stood up and said yes my revered John Wooden was guilty gave me a sense of relief and the ability to move forward knowing that none of us walk on water and or hottubs.

Now can we just get on with life please :)

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#13891 Sep 26, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to do the "Three S's" first.
Dude, Gagne last pitched for the Dodgers in 2006! 6 years ago. Melky was still in the Giants lineup 6 weeks ago. Way more relevant.
Hey! We still have a chance. A remote, far-fetched, long-shot chance, but a chance, nonetheless. GO DODGERS!!!!

I'm going to the game on Saturday, my daughter's team was asked to go on the field with Fernando Valenzuela for some type of presentation to him and Jaime Jarrin.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#13892 Sep 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude really? no need to defend our Dodgers, when the Giants had the biggest cheater of all time. If the Dodgers had 80% of the players on steroids then I'm pretty sure the Giants had 96% if not 100%.

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#13893 Sep 26, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You have to ask?!
I thought we had cleared up this long ago...if a player says he got free dinners and gifts from a supporter of the team SAM GILBERT then it's true, however the NCAA investigated, and found that JW and UCLA were innocent, I wasn't there and neither were you...if Walton said, I have to believe him...if Joe McKnight said originally that Bush and Carroll were on a 3-way call with Bush to assure him that USC would not be placed on probation, then we have to believe him also....speaking of cheating, what's going on with McKnight and the allegations of him getting two free cars as a gift from that L.A. County Assessor? has the NCAA decided to give USC the death penalty yet? when is the estimated date?? does anyone know??? inquiring minds want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The possible 2015 landing spots for Jay Cutler 44 min Re turbaned to Feet 4
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,474
Bowl game matchups: Virginia Tech vs. Cincinnati Wed Shelly 1
Murray sets new NFL rushing record Wed Da Squirts 18
UH wants that Kevin Sumlin swag back: Firing go... Tue Madd Dogg 1
K-State's Liu marches to his own beat (Aug '07) Mon Fuckboy 69 3
Oregon QB Mariota big winner at awards show Dec 12 craigandshirley 1
More from around the web