USC brushes off sanctions to be No. 1 in AP Top 25

Aug 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bradenton.com

1 in the AP Top 25, tossing off the weight of NCAA sanctions and returning to a familiar place in the rankings - with a boost from LSU's problems.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Rockhound17

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Lane Kiffin is a rotten apple!
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 22, 2012
 
The media will do anything to remove the SEC from the top spot!

It's alright... That is USC's only chance at getting a #1 spot so enjoy it while it lasts! There is some unranked team that will beat them at home soon enough!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

LSU Dude wrote:
The media will do anything to remove the SEC from the top spot!
It's alright... That is USC's only chance at getting a #1 spot so enjoy it while it lasts! There is some unranked team that will beat them at home soon enough!
The MEDIA? What are you talking about? They are in the back pocket of the SEC, the media rides coattails of winners (that is a roundabout compliment by the way). And that is why they are jumping on the USC bandwagon now. They see we withstood the sanction B.S., were 10-2 last year, and have the most prolific returning talent of any offense in the country. The media will not remove the SEC from any top spot. It is the SEC teams (through bad behavior athletes, stagnant offenses, and playing OOC doormats) that will eventually do you boys in. Oh yeah, and so will the new playoff format! HaHa

USC - ALL HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TAKE NOTICE!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Rockhound17 wrote:
Lane Kiffin is a rotten apple!
Rotten apples will still keep the dentist away, but sour grapes will give you boys cavities! HaHa

USC - AP POLL NUMBER ONE IN THE COUNTRY

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 22, 2012
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rotten apples will still keep the dentist away, but sour grapes will give you boys cavities! HaHa
USC - AP POLL NUMBER ONE IN THE COUNTRY
Look at you getting all philosophical.

FTFO!!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2012
 
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you getting all philosophical.
FTFO!!!!
Congratulations you Trojans. That even seems to work for you. Coach Ricky tried that angle, guitar and all, and look where our football program is now :/

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 22, 2012
 
LSU Dude wrote:
The media will do anything to remove the SEC from the top spot!
It's alright... That is USC's only chance at getting a #1 spot so enjoy it while it lasts! There is some unranked team that will beat them at home soon enough!
I sure hope you are right LSU Dude, but I doubt it will be us. I for one am really apprehensive about our Bruin chances this year. The media is talking all about USC and how they look unstoppable. Story of our lives.

Sorry about that last game against the Crimson Tide. Not the best game for your kids looking out matched or your coach so confused. Better luck this season ;)
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 23, 2012
 
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope you are right LSU Dude, but I doubt it will be us. I for one am really apprehensive about our Bruin chances this year. The media is talking all about USC and how they look unstoppable. Story of our lives.
Sorry about that last game against the Crimson Tide. Not the best game for your kids looking out matched or your coach so confused. Better luck this season ;)
Yeah, it was a shitty end to such a great season! You know the one where out OOC games were so weak. Oregon, West Virginia... those were easy ya know! But lessons learned, we have a better QB this year, a top notch returning O-Line, a stable of running backs and 3 great wide receivers! Defense will be as strong as ever and with an admittedly easier schedule this year than last LSU will be right in the mix come January.

Maybe we will get that LSU vs. USC match up in the Championship we have been waiting for since 2004!

But I hope your Bruins beat them in either case!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 23, 2012
 
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we will get that LSU vs. USC match up in the Championship we have been waiting for since 2004!
But I hope your Bruins beat them in either case!
Neither will be happening. USC will bitchslap the (B)ruins yet again, and the Mighty Men of Troy will be playing Alabama in January!

USC - WHERE WINNERS COME TO WIN!

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 23, 2012
 
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you getting all philosophical.
FTFO!!!!
Just gearing up, because this year will have no boundries for all us Trojans!!!

FTFO!!!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 23, 2012
 
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we will get that LSU vs. USC match up in the Championship we have been waiting for since 2004!
But I hope your Bruins beat them in either case!
Thanks for the hope but dab nab it, I sure don't want them in the title game. Those nasty Trojans are supposed to go all the way this season.

We have tired of them already owning Los Angeles, but if a powerhouse like USC goes all the way, we can even kiss our 2 and 3 star recruits goodbye.

We Bruins are starting to feel like the McNeese State of California :(

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 24, 2012
 
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations you Trojans. That even seems to work for you. Coach Ricky tried that angle, guitar and all, and look where our football program is now :/
USC earned it
Doesn't,t mean PAC is Best Conf. Still SEC

UCLA question is Prince injured I read Hundley would
Start a red shirt Frosh.... He must be the 'Real Deal'

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 24, 2012
 
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
UCLA question is Prince injured I read Hundley would
Start a red shirt Frosh.... He must be the 'Real Deal'
I heard Hundley earned it. Feel bad for Prince, though. He's been tortured over the years and now loses his job to a RS FR.

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2012
 
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Hundley earned it. Feel bad for Prince, though. He's been tortured over the years and now loses his job to a RS FR.
Thanks we don't always get fresh news way back east
Hundley had to have earned it
Prince had shown grit
Assumed the job was his.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 24, 2012
 
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
USC earned it
Doesn't,t mean PAC is Best Conf. Still SEC
UCLA question is Prince injured I read Hundley would
Start a red shirt Frosh.... He must be the 'Real Deal'
From what I hear Hundley earned it but more out of default. Between Prince and Brehaut (the other UCLA QB), the two of them together equals the caliber of one capable QB elsewhere. So when you stack Hundley up against them, it doesnt nearly have the impact when their coach FINALLY names him their starter. As I understand not every kid can come in and start at QB as a true freshman from day one like Heisman candidate and 4th year starting Trojan QB Matt Barkley, the fact that they red-shirted Hundley at UCLA shows me he wont live up to THEIR hype... HaHa

USC - WORTHY OF EVERY POSITIVE BUMPER STICKER IMAGINABLE

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2012
 
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel bad for Prince, though. He's been tortured over the years and now loses his job to a RS FR.
I love Prince. He is so out of his league and a 3 star player at best that I know the (B)ruins continue their current reign on mediocrity when they are actually forced to say he is their starter. HaHa

Wittek or Kessler would be starting studs over at that secondary school in Westwood! But I understand they are biding their time to play for the WINNERS! HaHa

USC - WHERE WINNER COME TO WIN!
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 24, 2012
 
196 hours and 20 minutes to kickoff!

FIGHT ON!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 24, 2012
 
Buffalo Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
USC earned it
Doesn't,t mean PAC is Best Conf. Still SEC
UCLA question is Prince injured I read Hundley would
Start a red shirt Frosh.... He must be the 'Real Deal'
Prince is very injury prone. He has a habit of running the football and leading with his chin.

Hundley is a cute looking fellow. Now if his sex appeal can translate unto the playing field then we Bruins may finally have something to cheer about :)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 24, 2012
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I love Prince
Hey, no stealing my Bruins there Mister Traveler. But if I get to choose, I think I would take Hundley into the hot tub over Prince ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tyrann Mathieu Discussions

Search the Tyrann Mathieu Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Clock Is Ticking on Les Miles' Tenure as Head C... (Jan '13) Jun '13 PEE PEE PETE 14
Mathieu: Failed drug test disclosure wrong (Apr '13) Apr '13 FLORIDA SWAMPER 1
2013 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
Vikings Draft Targets: Tyrann Mathieu to Replac... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Steven909 4
Saints get look at Tigers on LSU Pro Day (Mar '13) Mar '13 Derrell 1
San Francisco 49ers Should Roll Dice on Tyrann ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 5
LSU's Tyrann Mathieu kicked off team for violat... (Aug '12) Jan '13 Tim Tebow 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••