BCS championship matchups: LSU vs. Alabama - Tide offensive line and Tigers defensive line

Jan 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Alabama Live

The BCS championship game matches No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama on Jan. 9 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Way to go coach saban plucking Landon Collins right out from under miles I'm sure LSU nation is very pissed off right about now ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

> Yes, LSU Nation is very disappointed in Collins wanting to go to Alabama, but, that will soon pass ... when the Fightin' Tigers beat Bama for the second time this season, and hoist their 3rd BCS National Championship Crystal Football!
Landon who???
>:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Yes, LSU Nation is very disappointed in Collins wanting to go to Alabama, but, that will soon pass ... when the Fightin' Tigers beat Bama for the second time this season, and hoist their 3rd BCS National Championship Crystal Football!
Landon who???
>:)
it all started when the LSU bus broke down coming from Baton Rouge. then a top recruit in yalls backyard sez BAMA BABY. next is that ass beating yall gonna take in the dome by the CRIMSON TIDE... POON TANG WAYNE PUT A DAMN GOOD HEX ON YOU BOYS THAT AJAX WON"T TAKE OFF...He told me to tell you hey DECO MAN, and wanted to know if he could bunk with you and Blondie after the game he don't mind sleeping in the middle...

ROLL TIDE
YEA POON TANG WAYNE!!! YOU'RE THE BEST
YOUR PAL GOOBER

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 6, 2012
 
Goober Hull wrote:
<quoted text>it all started when the LSU bus broke down coming from Baton Rouge. then a top recruit in yalls backyard sez BAMA BABY. next is that ass beating yall gonna take in the dome by the CRIMSON TIDE... POON TANG WAYNE PUT A DAMN GOOD HEX ON YOU BOYS THAT AJAX WON"T TAKE OFF...He told me to tell you hey DECO MAN, and wanted to know if he could bunk with you and Blondie after the game he don't mind sleeping in the middle...
ROLL TIDE
YEA POON TANG WAYNE!!! YOU'RE THE BEST
YOUR PAL GOOBER
> Goober, pull your pumpkin head out of that barrel of shine ... ya hear!? Bama getting a verbal commitment from Collins is the only thing that's gonna go right for the Alabama Clemson Tide while they're in Louisiana. LSU is gonna put a woodshed whuppin' on your piney woods shiners, and the trail of tears back to Tuskaloser will be loooooooong and wide!!! Poon Tang Wayne ... put down that jug of shine, and get with the program ... ya hear me, boy!?
>;)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 6, 2012
 
> To coach $lick $aban ... how you gonna "splain" to your weeping Clemson Tide fans how Les "The Hat" Miles whupped up on ya twice in one season? OUCH!!! You better run on out to your bronze statue and stand guard. The shame of it ... they took down the statue of Jesus and put that hideous statue of $atan... uh, I mean $aban in Jesus' place. Sacrilege!!!
>:(
Bama fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Artie I read a article early. It said that saban was the creator of the LSU monster team. If nick would have never came to LSU this game would not happen think about that. Before saban LSU wasn't nothing like they are now so you should thankful nick started something for yall

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 6, 2012
 
Brainless Bama fan wrote:
Artie I read a article early. It said that saban was the creator of the LSU monster team. If nick would have never came to LSU this game would not happen think about that. Before saban LSU wasn't nothing like they are now so you should thankful nick started something for yall
> $lick, the creator of the LSU monster team??? The 2011 LSU Fightin' Tigers, is "The Monster Team ... and $lick $aban didn't have jack to do with it. Hey, Bama fan, who beat the $aban created wannabe monster Bama team in Tuskaloser this year? Hehehehe! Les Miles' Real Monster LSU team, that's who!!! Now, brace yourself ... ya hear!? That same LSU Monster Team is gonna put the hammer down on that overrated Bama team once again! 8 out of 10, OUCH!!! Now, in conclusion ... you Bama people should be grateful $lick showed up in Tuskaloser and saved that crimson dinosaur of a football program from a Notre Damish future. Now, have yourself a nice Monday, January 9th, watching LSU win their 3rd BCS National Championship ... ya hear!?
>:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 8, 2012
 
Just hrs away from Alabama being crowned with their 14th natl champ... Im Excited it will be NICK"S 3rd BCS

NICK SABAN THE BEST COACH IN FOOTBALL

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 8, 2012
 
T-Town Clown wrote:
Just hrs away from Alabama being crowned with their 14th natl champ... Im Excited it will be NICK"S 3rd BCS
NICK SABAN THE BEST COACH IN FOOTBALL
I agree with you clown and so does POON TANG WAYNE!!!!!
Bama fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 8, 2012
 
Artie I quests don't count the saban NC I know you don't want to say it but saban got ball rolling at LSU I don't care how you look at it
big pimpin

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 8, 2012
 
Bama fan wrote:
Artie I quests don't count the saban NC I know you don't want to say it but saban got ball rolling at LSU I don't care how you look at it
Yes Saban got it rollen but Miles took it over and ran with it. Going to be a good game.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

T-Town Clown wrote:
Just hrs away from Alabama being crowned with their 14th natl champ... Im Excited it will be NICK"S 3rd BCS
NICK SABAN THE BEST COACH IN FOOTBALL
> $lick $aban ... WAS the best college football coach, before this season. Now, he's second best to Les Miles ... just like Bama being second best to LSU. You'll see ... you'll all see... MMMMMMMUUUUUUHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 9, 2012
 
Bama fan wrote:
Artie I quests don't count the saban NC I know you don't want to say it but saban got ball rolling at LSU I don't care how you look at it
> Just like he got the ball rolling at Bama ... right!?$aban doesn't have anything to do with the 2011 LSU monster that's gonna win tonight's BCS National Championship game. FACT!!! Just be happy you have the second best coach in college football... ya hear!?
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 9, 2012
 
> GEAUX FIGHTIN' TIGERS...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHHA!!! FOOLS!!!
>:)
big pimpin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 9, 2012
 
T-Town Clown wrote:
Just hrs away from Alabama being crowned with their 14th natl champ... Im Excited it will be NICK"S 3rd BCS

NICK SABAN THE BEST COACH IN FOOTBALL
T-Town cogrates Bama played a great game.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 9, 2012
 
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
T-Town cogrates Bama played a great game.
thanks pimpin

SEC

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks pimpin
SEC
> Congrats again Clown! Your boys played a hell of a game.
>:)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Congrats again Clown! Your boys played a hell of a game.
>:)
=) it all starts again soon! Yall will be very good
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 10, 2012
 
Artie those 5 RB were awesome not even 100 total yards. What an embarrassment told you be careful with yor smack
danni dramaqueen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 10, 2012
 
Love reading these comments after the fact.....arrogance holds you back....remember that next time! Roll Tide Roll!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••