LSU parts ways with a superstar

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WOAI

Even though he is arguably the most electrifying player in college football, All-American Tyrann Mathieu will not wear Purple and Gold in 2012.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2012

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The part ways with a scumbag, don't worry, they have a locker room full of them.
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 13, 2012
 
BigDan wrote:
The part ways with a scumbag, don't worry, they have a locker room full of them.
so youre back big mouth dan?you should know about scum bags as lsu doesent hide its problems like notre dame does!they dont have the great catholic university to cover up things for them as notre dame did for your prince shembo?talking trash doesent change the fact that N.D. doesent want any part of the big dogs in the sec!maybe not even the pups there?

Since: Jun 12

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 14, 2012
 
Black guy, w blonde hair. That is obvious enough he on something. LSU might as well just call the quits this season.
hatchet

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 14, 2012
 
RazorHawg12 wrote:
Black guy, w blonde hair. That is obvious enough he on something. LSU might as well just call the quits this season.
He is a good athlete, maybe NFL material now. He already has the qualifications hehehe!
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 14, 2012
 
Not so fast... He isn't on the team for 2012, but has decided to remain at LSU as a student, pay his own way and forgo his eligibility this year at a chance he will be allowed by the university and Coach Miles the opportunity to make the team next year.

I say it looks like he, if nothing else, has realized how stupid he was being. Maybe this event is a wake up call and something that he will use the rest of his life to remind him how quickly he can lose everything. Only time will tell, but I wish him luck in the future.

Geaux Tigers!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 14, 2012
 
joey wrote:
<quoted text>so youre back big mouth dan?you should know about scum bags as lsu doesent hide its problems like notre dame does!they dont have the great catholic university to cover up things for them as notre dame did for your prince shembo?talking trash doesent change the fact that N.D. doesent want any part of the big dogs in the sec!maybe not even the pups there?
LoSer U ALWAYS hides their problems, it's when they have totally exploded that we find out. There is no doubt that this kid has been in trouble so much that he would have been kicked off any team in the country a long time ago, that includes, Urbans Florida gaytors and Tressells Bucknutz. Hell USC would have even kick him off the team by now. Who was the other kid, Perlux or however you spell it that was a QB there, same story.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 14, 2012
 
LSU Dude wrote:
Not so fast... He isn't on the team for 2012, but has decided to remain at LSU as a student, pay his own way and forgo his eligibility this year at a chance he will be allowed by the university and Coach Miles the opportunity to make the team next year.
I say it looks like he, if nothing else, has realized how stupid he was being. Maybe this event is a wake up call and something that he will use the rest of his life to remind him how quickly he can lose everything. Only time will tell, but I wish him luck in the future.
Geaux Tigers!
Not so fast, they said he could never return.

I do hope that it is a wake up call however.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 14, 2012
 
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, they said he could never return.
I do hope that it is a wake up call however.
They say a lot of things... But I'd like to think if there was 0% chance of him returning at any time ever that LSU and/or Miles would not allow him to waste a year of playing in the hopes of making a return. By letting him stay, I think if he follows some strict rules a door might get reopened next year.

Remember LeGarret Blount? Wasn't he kicked off the team to never return? Took what... 5 weeks?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 14, 2012
 
LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
They say a lot of things... But I'd like to think if there was 0% chance of him returning at any time ever that LSU and/or Miles would not allow him to waste a year of playing in the hopes of making a return. By letting him stay, I think if he follows some strict rules a door might get reopened next year.
Remember LeGarret Blount? Wasn't he kicked off the team to never return? Took what... 5 weeks?
He (blount) was suspended indefinitely, not kicked off the team. Anyway, he (Tyrone, ran or whatever) says that he will make his decision on where to go tomorrow.
No matter what, he cost himself a lot of money, he was a first rounder but a lot of teams were worried about his size in the NFL, now, with obvious issues to add on, he will be a late second round, maybe 3rd. That is A LOT of money. I wouldn't want my team drafting him, I know I wouldn't want my team in college having a guy like that hanging around. He at this point is a cancer no matter where he goes.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 14, 2012
 
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
LoSer U ALWAYS hides their problems, it's when they have totally exploded that we find out. Hell USC would have even kick him off the team by now.
Are you kidding? With our new AD, if this fool even looked crossed-eyed at Pat Haden he would get the boot!

USC - WE ARE NOW SQUEAKY CLEAN, HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU?

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 15, 2012
 
No worries LSU fans. I heard his back up, Sugar Skunk, showed as much talent in practice.

On a side note they are also thinking about playing LaFayette, LeBeaux, Louis, LaFlea, and LaBleuieouiaex.

Personally, I like the Peppy LePugh's chances at Nose Guard.

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 15, 2012
 
Eagle3 wrote:
No worries LSU fans. I heard his back up, Sugar Skunk, showed as much talent in practice.
On a side note they are also thinking about playing LaFayette, LeBeaux, Louis, LaFlea, and LaBleuieouiaex.
Personally, I like the Peppy LePugh's chances at Nose Guard.
HaHaHaHa - The War Eagle has landed!!!

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 15, 2012
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa - The War Eagle has landed!!!
Whats happening on the left coast, Traveler?? The media is loving some USC. Is Kiffin the second coming of Pete? I know you guys have a damn good QB, but the Ducks have been Cock of the Walk lately. Give me the inside scoop please?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 15, 2012
 
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding? With our new AD, if this fool even looked crossed-eyed at Pat Haden he would get the boot!
USC - WE ARE NOW SQUEAKY CLEAN, HOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU?
Yeah, I can pretty much say that you don't get much cleaner than us.
I'm not saying to cheat but sometimes we take certain things to far, now this year, I was disappointed that Tommy didn't have to miss at least a couple more games.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 15, 2012
 
Eagle3 wrote:
No worries LSU fans. I heard his back up, Sugar Skunk, showed as much talent in practice.
On a side note they are also thinking about playing LaFayette, LeBeaux, Louis, LaFlea, and LaBleuieouiaex.
Personally, I like the Peppy LePugh's chances at Nose Guard.
I love it when bad things happen to bad people. Seems like it just doesn't happen enough.

does "sweet and low gerbil" still play for LSU

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 15, 2012
 
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when bad things happen to bad people. Seems like it just doesn't happen enough.
does "sweet and low gerbil" still play for LSU
Hahaha, yes sir. He swaps out at WR with Cinamon Rat.
Alabama Football

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 4, 2012
 
Honey Badger ..........
What a joke !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••