UCLA Football Notebook: Bruins get fresh start - again

Dec 12, 2011 Full story: The Daily Breeze 6

With interim head coach Mike Johnson leading his first Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl practice on Sunday without Rick Neuheisel - and with new head coach Jim L. Mora expected to arrive in town today - the Bruins heads' were spinning.

Full Story

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2011
Why should the (B)ruins heads spinning be any different then them spinning during the season as they watched team after team rack up scores of points against their defense. HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2011
A fresh start for the (B)ruin football team means nothing more then spraying febrese over a pile of shyt to mask its stink.

HaHaHa

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
A fresh start for the (B)ruin football team means nothing more then spraying febrese over a pile of shyt to mask its stink.
HaHaHa
C/T, you are beginning to behave like some of the immature USC-haters on this board. We are Trojans, we are above this nonsense. Let them talk sh*t on these boards. Our team does their talking on the gridiron. FTFO!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#4 Dec 13, 2011
p.s. How do you like my shirt in my avatar?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#5 Dec 13, 2011
CPEM wrote:
p.s. How do you like my shirt in my avatar?
I want one! HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#6 Dec 13, 2011
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
C/T, you are beginning to behave like some of the immature USC-haters on this board. We are Trojans, we are above this nonsense. Let them talk sh*t on these boards. Our team does their talking on the gridiron. FTFO!!!
Okay, reflect on my first comment then. But to put in "milder" terms, the (B)ruins have made moves this past decade which have put a "foul" aroma hanging over Westwood with regards to both their football and basketball programs... better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kevin Prince Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA Football Recruiting: Post All-Star Game Re... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Brew In 1
UCLA: QB Hundley gets support from Prince (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 1
UCLA at Rice: Who has the edge (Aug '12) Sep '12 Brew In 2
UCLA Football Notebook: Quarterback Hundley con... (Aug '12) Aug '12 PEE PEE PETE 2
UCLA Football: Brehaut throws four TDs, Hundley... (May '12) Aug '12 T-Town Clown 7
UCLA Football Notebook: Brehaut is comfortable ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Chosen Traveler 1
UCLA Bruins' 2011 report card - Final grades (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dinnwiddie 10

Kevin Prince People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE