UCLA Football Notebook: Bruins get fresh start - again

Dec 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Breeze

With interim head coach Mike Johnson leading his first Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl practice on Sunday without Rick Neuheisel - and with new head coach Jim L. Mora expected to arrive in town today - the Bruins heads' were spinning.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2011

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Why should the (B)ruins heads spinning be any different then them spinning during the season as they watched team after team rack up scores of points against their defense. HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

A fresh start for the (B)ruin football team means nothing more then spraying febrese over a pile of shyt to mask its stink.

HaHaHa

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

Chosen Traveler wrote:
A fresh start for the (B)ruin football team means nothing more then spraying febrese over a pile of shyt to mask its stink.
HaHaHa
C/T, you are beginning to behave like some of the immature USC-haters on this board. We are Trojans, we are above this nonsense. Let them talk sh*t on these boards. Our team does their talking on the gridiron. FTFO!!!

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

p.s. How do you like my shirt in my avatar?

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
p.s. How do you like my shirt in my avatar?
I want one! HaHa

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2011

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
C/T, you are beginning to behave like some of the immature USC-haters on this board. We are Trojans, we are above this nonsense. Let them talk sh*t on these boards. Our team does their talking on the gridiron. FTFO!!!
Okay, reflect on my first comment then. But to put in "milder" terms, the (B)ruins have made moves this past decade which have put a "foul" aroma hanging over Westwood with regards to both their football and basketball programs... better?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••