“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#57274 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
Can some explain to me why is Sorry azz Chandler in Team USA and not BYNUM?

Chandler is Gasol brother and Ybaca B.H., bynum would had been a better option.
Mark gasol and Ibaka are both on Spain. And Bynum declined to be on the team. Chandler was on previous international team and was D player of the year. That's probably why
Neville

Brampton, Canada

#57275 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I believe it, I just commented what the guys in the
radio were implying.
oh ok
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57276 Aug 12, 2012
freaking bro sorry RR

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#57277 Aug 12, 2012
I just gain a lot more respect for spain players.

Loss a lot for NBC commentators what a morons!

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#57278 Aug 12, 2012
Sammy wrote:
freaking bro sorry RR
For what?
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57279 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
For what?
my brother using my laptop again . Forgot to change Moniker to my name
sammy

Brampton, Canada

#57280 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
I just gain a lot more respect for spain players.
Loss a lot for NBC commentators what a morons!
They were always good. What was wrong with commentators? I watched stream on some spanish on line station.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57281 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Drafting is base on having good scouts, Clippers owner didn't pay for scout he left it to people not qualify for scouting, how are You expect good drafting.
I always say no matter what it always comes down to the owner not putting money for anything.
NOPE sorry he had his chance he sucked, disagree.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57282 Aug 12, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> lol @Elgin. One positive thing about him was the great dye jobs .
YUP lol, I been trying to tell RR he sucked as a GM, I remember you agreed with me on that, RR and I already had a discussion about it before so no need to go back there....I always said its hard for RR to smash anything involving purple and gold lol.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57283 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
Can some explain to me why is Sorry azz Chandler in Team USA and not BYNUM?
Chandler is Gasol brother and Ybaca B.H., bynum would had been a better option.
Bynum is having that kobe surgery in Germany , Dwight is banged up, they both are, thats why "sorry ass chandler" is there lol.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57284 Aug 12, 2012
pretty decent gold medal match, spain has some nice players even with out rubio....No way we would have won gold with a young amateur team like stern wants, my predicion if that happens, in a few years people will be calling for the NBA players again after we don't medal or get a taste of bronze, then it will be the 92 dream team all over again, stern retire please, your just about money at this point, I bet his not making a lot with this olympic experience thats why hes talking crazy, stern is a buzz killer.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57285 Aug 12, 2012
I know you heard me say I am not that excited about the lakers, just imagine, had stern not put his big fat foot in that deal with the hornets, we would have cp3 and howard, now that would make me jizz, but old man nash will have to do, sorry to any nash fans but cp3 is my favorite, and probably the best pg out there right now.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#57286 Aug 12, 2012
Showtime wrote:
I know you heard me say I am not that excited about the lakers, just imagine, had stern not put his big fat foot in that deal with the hornets, we would have cp3 and howard, now that would make me jizz, but old man nash will have to do, sorry to any nash fans but cp3 is my favorite, and probably the best pg out there right now.
Cp3 is definitely top 2 or 3, I personally like Rondo's pg game the best. I think the Lakers are better off with Nash and Gasol than just CP3 and no gasol
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57287 Aug 12, 2012
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Cp3 is definitely top 2 or 3, I personally like Rondo's pg game the best. I think the Lakers are better off with Nash and Gasol than just CP3 and no gasol
you could be right, gasol has a lot to prove, hes got some weight on his shoulders, he kept saying he didn't want to be dealt, he wanted to be a laker, kobe has stood by him, now gasol has to go out there and prove everyone wrong, cause there are a lot of laker fans like me that wishes paul was here instead.....Don't get me wrong this team in my opinion is better than last seasons team, its just that there are too many questions right for me to be comfortable, not just with the players, but with this new time warner deal the lakers struck, I have to see where I am gonna watch them on tv, so that too is on my mind lol.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#57288 Aug 12, 2012
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> my brother using my laptop again . Forgot to change Moniker to my name
Oh that! don't need to apologize for that I didn't think nothing of it.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#57289 Aug 12, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Bynum is having that kobe surgery in Germany , Dwight is banged up, they both are, thats why "sorry ass chandler" is there lol.
Yeah I forgot about the Bynum surgery thing, was he even invited after Howard went down during the season?
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

#57290 Aug 12, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I forgot about the Bynum surgery thing, was he even invited after Howard went down during the season?
Yeah believe so, I remember he turned it down, or at least I know he wanted no part of it, I am certain he would have made it, Bynum will need to be extra healthy now that hes the man in philly, hes gonna get the ball more than ever now.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#57291 Aug 13, 2012
sammy wrote:
<quoted text> They were always good. What was wrong with commentators? I watched stream on some spanish on line station.
Stupid ignorant commentator has been trying to sell Lebron to every one in every game.

When Lebron picked up his 4th foul with a dramatic voices say OH LEBRON PICKED UP HIS FOURTH, WHERE WILL U.S. team go to get points now while he is on the bench, My first thought WHAT A F@#@ MORON!
what game are You watching? then the other guy with him says, well there is other talent players in the team.

Lebron wasn't the leading score in the game, for team USA and they still have KOBE, DURANT, CP3, Carmelo and the list goes on, all leaders in their own right and more then capable to score and this idiot thinks cause lebron was in foul trouble team USA was doom!

He kept on point out how much team USA needed everything he did every time LBJ did something it was stupid.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#57292 Aug 13, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah believe so, I remember he turned it down, or at least I know he wanted no part of it, I am certain he would have made it, Bynum will need to be extra healthy now that hes the man in philly, hes gonna get the ball more than ever now.
Bynum health will be just fine as long as he can keep players from landing on his knees.

Now I want to see if can carry a team, cause he wanted to be the man here he wanted the ball and even Pau took step back for him, in Philly it will be all him.
Sammy

Toronto, Canada

#57293 Aug 13, 2012
rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid ignorant commentator has been trying to sell Lebron to every one in every game.
When Lebron picked up his 4th foul with a dramatic voices say OH LEBRON PICKED UP HIS FOURTH, WHERE WILL U.S. team go to get points now while he is on the bench, My first thought WHAT A F@#@ MORON!
what game are You watching? then the other guy with him says, well there is other talent players in the team.
Lebron wasn't the leading score in the game, for team USA and they still have KOBE, DURANT, CP3, Carmelo and the list goes on, all leaders in their own right and more then capable to score and this idiot thinks cause lebron was in foul trouble team USA was doom!
He kept on point out how much team USA needed everything he did every time LBJ did something it was stupid.
That's typical but not suprising

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Los Angeles Lakers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Jeremy Lin, Omer Asik & Chand... Sep 19 cavas 132
Is Magic Johnson gay? Aug '14 sam 26
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug '14 NBA Fan 22
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug '14 NBA Fan 7
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug '14 lake4life 21
The Starting Lineup Revealed Jul '14 naqib 2
Should Cleveland Cavaliers Listen to Offers for... Jul '14 wertgh 2

Los Angeles Lakers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE