lakers fans
Showtime

Yorba Linda, CA

#56722 Jun 23, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>lol now this is funny.When have I ever said I was Heat Fan?You guys really need to get your facts straight.Holy Jebus lol.I'm a Lebron fan and supporter of course its quite obvious.As for riding Lebron d1ck lol.Don't we all ride our favorite players d1ck lol.If not we wouldn't be watching basketball you slug.
LOL!! I don't ride my favorite players dicks LOL!! you got caught son, Kobe is my favorite but only cause I am a lakers fan, I am loyal to my team before the players, I know kobe ain't the best right now, hes got shirts older than you, I defend kobe only when people call him names, and say he sucks, but I don't go around spreading the word that hes my favorite, and hes the greatest, just wait until the next best thing comes along, you will ride another dick, have a nice ride.
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#56723 Jun 23, 2012
Regardless of how anyone feels about Lebron, He's an NBA champ and the Finals MVP. He dominated the series and was the true leader of the team.

As I said before, winning washes most of the bad away. There will always be haters but, true for any player. Look at MJ, despite being credited with being the GOAT, he still has his detractors.

My only concern for LBJ was if he would deflect when his team needed him most...he didn't and he deserves respect.

I had the Spurs defeating the Sonics, the sonics were to much for them, I had the Sonics defeating the Heat and the Heat was too much for the Sonics. Reffing was bad but, it was bad all around for both parties...no excuses.

The best team won with the best player. End of movie.

Now Im ready for a REAL man's sport...The NFL LOL!

Im off to play mountain man in the wild....have a great summer friends and trolls!
The Water Boy

Richland, WA

#56724 Jun 23, 2012
Oh and...niether Kobe nor Lebron should be compared to MJ, regardless if LBJ is better than Kobe. They're both great players in their own right but, neither can hold Jordan's Jock. maybe his jock cream but, not his jock! LOL

C-YA!
Sammy

Canada

#56725 Jun 23, 2012
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been a high supporter of LeBron, I feel like I remember arguing in the Kobe vs Jordan thread in 2008 about whether him or Kobe deserved the MVP award. I didn't mind him going to the Heat. The Decision was a bit much but that doesn't really figure in with me much either. Mostly because I was never a Cavs fan. I find it weird that people have hated on him because of his 'ego' when players like Kobe Bryant, Rondo, CP3 and others are probably just as egoistical as him. And MJ's team had the room to get Pippen, and other strong players before and at the beginning of his 90s dominance and then finally got Rodman in 95 for another 3 peat. The Cavs didn't have room, their best choice was Mo Williams will be enough. On the Heat LBJ has a shot at multiple titles and a run at MJ's 6, or maybe more. Who knows. I think LeBron made the right decision to go, he wasn't fortunate like Bird to have McHale, DJ, and Parrish. He didn't have a Kareem and a James Worthy. LeBron is like a modern (but superior) Dominique Wilkins where the organization didn't put much around him or appear to work extremely hard to put something around him. This time around, unlike Wilkins, LeBron decided to leave.
I'm going to leave the MJ comparisons alone, different era. You couldn't play zone then, a lot has changed. MJ's the best of his era, but I'm not going to say MJ is far and away better than Lebron james if I were to get into that discussion. The difference is not so huge as people make it seem, especially in terms of skill.
Fair anology but how many NBA players do you recall require an hour tv show to explain where they going when we full out knew? How many players do you know need a barage of what look like high school cheerleaders to announce the big three? How many players announce how many championships they will bring? Its enough to turn many off Hi. I don't any of the greats doing this other than Wayne Gretszky moving to LA and even then he was humble yet very emotional. Just my opinion.
Sammy

Canada

#56726 Jun 23, 2012
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Sammy, maybe. Then that's how it should be. Best by era, hard to say whose the best ever. I wish we had a way to see, but we don't. Things change in each era.
And, the C's. Well I hope we acquire OJ Mayo, we need someone who can fill the void of Ray Allen if he goes, or just step in and be able to provide strong minutes when Ray is too tired. OJ provides good shooting and some great defense. Plus he doesn't turn the ball over on the dribble like Ray. Hopefully we can grab Josh Smith or maybe try our luck with Greg Oden. I'm looking forward to the draft, because the Celtics have 21 and 22 and this is a very deep draft and I think we might find some real good players. Looking forward I hope we can intelligently build a young core that can contend for years behind the lead of Rajon Rondo. And if KG retires, I think defense will maintain top priority because of Avery Bradley and his intensity on D. We need to draft a player with size and skill in this draft, and a player with size and power. I'm hoping Jeff Green gets very healthy and steps in as a very strong player for our team. He was great with the Thunder, so why not here. I think he had to get used to our system last year, and this time around he'll have much longer to get into it.
Great selection of players. Yea Mayo would be good. I know you always liked him. I think you guys will be back and tougher.
Sammy

Canada

#56727 Jun 23, 2012
Showtime wrote:
Well hey the heat were the best team, nuff said, they were suppose to win this year, there was no reason for them not to, it was inevitable we all knew the heat would win, just a matter of when. they are true championship contenders for the next 7 to 8 years, like it or not, wade and lebrons career has just got better, but! personal legacy certainly took a hit since they created this heat team....either way congrats to real heat fans who have been there since before they had any rings.
Yep true, I think its more we didn't want them to win that was the inevitable.
Sammy

Canada

#56728 Jun 23, 2012
*sorry that was inevitable*
Sammy

Canada

#56729 Jun 23, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
Oh and...niether Kobe nor Lebron should be compared to MJ, regardless if LBJ is better than Kobe. They're both great players in their own right but, neither can hold Jordan's Jock. maybe his jock cream but, not his jock! LOL
C-YA!
and folks... There you have it.
Sammy

Canada

#56730 Jun 23, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>lol now this is funny.When have I ever said I was Heat Fan?You guys really need to get your facts straight.Holy Jebus lol.I'm a Lebron fan and supporter of course its quite obvious.As for riding Lebron d1ck lol.Don't we all ride our favorite players d1ck lol.If not we wouldn't be watching basketball you slug.
we understand Jc*ock. Riding joe Johnson and Josh Smith d1ick wore your ass out and now Lebrons sooths you're soul. Enjoy the ride dumbass.
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#56731 Jun 23, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
Regardless of how anyone feels about Lebron, He's an NBA champ and the Finals MVP. He dominated the series and was the true leader of the team.
As I said before, winning washes most of the bad away. There will always be haters but, true for any player. Look at MJ, despite being credited with being the GOAT, he still has his detractors.
My only concern for LBJ was if he would deflect when his team needed him most...he didn't and he deserves respect.
I had the Spurs defeating the Sonics, the sonics were to much for them, I had the Sonics defeating the Heat and the Heat was too much for the Sonics. Reffing was bad but, it was bad all around for both parties...no excuses.
The best team won with the best player. End of movie.
Now Im ready for a REAL man's sport...The NFL LOL!
Im off to play mountain man in the wild....have a great summer friends and trolls!
Enjoy my friend and totally agree with your statements. You forgot to add he over came many obstacles in a very corrupted league.
Now Iam off to catch the rest of Eurocup.
Justin

Wayzata, MN

#56732 Jun 23, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> we understand Jc*ock. Riding joe Johnson and Josh Smith d1ick wore your ass out and now Lebrons sooths you're soul. Enjoy the ride dumbass.
Sooth my soul?lol really Sammy.I for one would love for you to display what a soul is.Ugh Sammy you are all over the place.
Justin

Wayzata, MN

#56733 Jun 23, 2012
Sammy a soul is just another correlation in your delusion.Not good Sammy.Not good.
Sammy

Mississauga, Canada

#56734 Jun 23, 2012
Justin wrote:
Sammy a soul is just another correlation in your delusion.Not good Sammy.Not good.
You read well there bipolar boy. Talk bball instead of trash fool.
white

Winter Park, FL

#56735 Jun 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
Thunder To Consider Phil Jackson, Jeff Van Gundy If Extension Talks With Scott Brooks Collapse --
prays jvg gets the job
white

Winter Park, FL

#56736 Jun 23, 2012
Sam wrote:
Its funny how this room has become LBJ lovers all of a sudden.Wow. 2 yrs ago , y'all were jumping and screaming cause LBJ found 2 bed buddies. Look back my friends. You want to make MJ comparisons, just remember who had a stronger mind and stuck it out. Lets forget the bulldozer comment for a minute. There is no comaparison period. wow 1 championship and your Randy over LBJ?
Justin shut your clappers , you don't fit in to the equation.
im still an lbj hater sammy :D
white

Winter Park, FL

#56737 Jun 23, 2012
Metta World Peace: I will accidentally elbow the shit outta incredible hulk Twitter
Justin

Wayzata, MN

#56739 Jun 23, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> You read well there bipolar boy. Talk bball instead of trash fool.
Lol I beg the differ.Please tell me what evidence you have that their is a soul?This is what you brought upon yourself.I didn't know the body was ranned like software.I'm waiting for evidence Sammy to prove it exist.If you can't prove that.Your the delusional one old man.
Justin

Wayzata, MN

#56740 Jun 23, 2012
You can't call me bipolar Sammy its not a Christian thing to do right?You are a hypocrite and a coward.
You assumed as this a fact their is a soul that makes appeals Lebron.
Yet you are to ignorant to prove that thier is a soul.
My empathy towards Lebron makes me support him.
Lastly you a delusion is a strong belief ignoring the lack of evidence to form a dogma or inaccurate conclusion on horseshit information.Thats purely defines you Sammy.Lol as for bi-polar.Its not uncommon to be chemically emotional as anxiety is in all of us.Its not bad at all.I'm not bi-polar and you sir are not fit to insulting.
Justin

Wayzata, MN

#56741 Jun 23, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! I don't ride my favorite players dicks LOL!! you got caught son, Kobe is my favorite but only cause I am a lakers fan, I am loyal to my team before the players, I know kobe ain't the best right now, hes got shirts older than you, I defend kobe only when people call him names, and say he sucks, but I don't go around spreading the word that hes my favorite, and hes the greatest, just wait until the next best thing comes along, you will ride another dick, have a nice ride.
Ugh you admitted yourself you are a Kobe Fan.It doesn't matter if or not he's a Laker or not you his fan jackass.WTF are postulating about.He got shirts older than me?lol great argument show.Wait for the next best WTF?Durant isn't the next?Am I riding his bandwagon?Ugh Showtime your completely utterly wrong about everything about me.I've been completely consistent with my support to Lebron.I just can't get it how you are respected by any Lakers Fan.You are by far the weakest link topping Sammy.
Justin

Wayzata, MN

#56742 Jun 23, 2012
If Showtime would like he can join the debate here.I'm waiting for this soul of mines to be appealed by Lebron lol.Nope it isn't my preference,interest or my empathy,its my soul.Despite theirs not a fuction or need for a soul from an organic structured DNA.That we have organs that have fuctions that keeps us all living.Without them we will be dead.But somehow with the brain dying from death your soul can speak english and live without a physical grasp on a physical Universe.Talking about delusional Sammy.LOL wish your wisdom would kick in.I'm waiting All Powerful Sammy if that makes you feel great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kayne West booed at Billboard Music Awards 2015... Mon tom wingo 9
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA May 24 tom wingo 2
News Stephen Curry, a Warrior with a golden touch, i... May 22 tom wingo 4
News Taylor Swift wins 8 at Billboard Awards; Kanye ... May 21 stewart scott 2
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May 17 tom wingo 6
News Wizards show promise May 16 tom wingo 2
News Nick Young likely to miss rest of season for La... May 15 tom wingo 21
More from around the web