Comments
55,641 - 55,660 of 71,479 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56714
Jun 22, 2012
 
Sorry for the double post.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56715
Jun 22, 2012
 
Justin wrote:
Ugh Sammy you disgraceful piece of shit.Lebron just had one of the greatest finals since Jordan and you haven't acknowledged anything about lol.A true scumbag.I think Lebron is a way better conversation to compare to Jordan than Kobe 7 from 28 performance that ultimately was Gasol who closed out every game in the finals.Unlike Kobe,Lebron actually separated himself among another star named Wade lol.Kobe couldn't do that in a million years.Guess What MIA isnt going nowhere b1tch.
Stop coming in here, or anywhere else please. If you want to talk basketball you're more than welcome. However, all you're talking right now is garbage. That's an honest opinion, and you might not like it. But, if you don't like it, I don't really care. Respectful discussion and debate about basketball or anything else is acceptable here. You keep bringing in your trash and you'll simply be ignored. Got that? Okay, good. Nice of you to stop by.
thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56716
Jun 22, 2012
 
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>You had to live the era High, Take in each game MJ played which I did on a nightly basis.. 2 different eras but I can't take away his talent. Any moves to make with the c's?.I think they had a tremendous year.
Maybe Sammy, maybe. Then that's how it should be. Best by era, hard to say whose the best ever. I wish we had a way to see, but we don't. Things change in each era.

And, the C's. Well I hope we acquire OJ Mayo, we need someone who can fill the void of Ray Allen if he goes, or just step in and be able to provide strong minutes when Ray is too tired. OJ provides good shooting and some great defense. Plus he doesn't turn the ball over on the dribble like Ray. Hopefully we can grab Josh Smith or maybe try our luck with Greg Oden. I'm looking forward to the draft, because the Celtics have 21 and 22 and this is a very deep draft and I think we might find some real good players. Looking forward I hope we can intelligently build a young core that can contend for years behind the lead of Rajon Rondo. And if KG retires, I think defense will maintain top priority because of Avery Bradley and his intensity on D. We need to draft a player with size and skill in this draft, and a player with size and power. I'm hoping Jeff Green gets very healthy and steps in as a very strong player for our team. He was great with the Thunder, so why not here. I think he had to get used to our system last year, and this time around he'll have much longer to get into it.
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56717
Jun 22, 2012
 
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop coming in here, or anywhere else please. If you want to talk basketball you're more than welcome. However, all you're talking right now is garbage. That's an honest opinion, and you might not like it. But, if you don't like it, I don't really care. Respectful discussion and debate about basketball or anything else is acceptable here. You keep bringing in your trash and you'll simply be ignored. Got that? Okay, good. Nice of you to stop by.
WTF Really?You guys are hilarious.You really got to admit.Lets put beside ERA's.Lets look at since 2000-2012.People were ridiculing Lebron for last years finals performance when his first 2 finals performances were very similar to Kobes first 3.You can even admit that this was the most dominant final performance since Jordan from a perimeter player.The best playoff performance we seen since Jordan.Do you agree or disagree?
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56718
Jun 22, 2012
 
Naw not seeing it Human Highlight.I really would like to see Josh Smith in a bigger market and better organization.For some reason our staff is not conditioning our team very well.Josh Smith lost his speed and jumping.He still is fast and can jump out a gym but not as graceful like in 06 or 08.Unlike Cleveland fans I care for Josh Smith potential to improve.I want him to be successful.Doc would teach him so much more.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56719
Jun 23, 2012
 
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>Sammy is more biased than Fox News.He will always be a bitter man.If you realise it enough when has he ever spoken anything good about LJ.In a moment like this he needs to shut his trap like Show did.Because Lebron defeated Durant and Westbrook.Not a single Iverson,Kidd,or completely less talented teams but a team more talented than MIA to me.Kobe will be Durants b1tch till he retire.Durants is not hyped for being clutch or given the title Mr.Clutch when Durant is 10x the better clutch shooter Kobe is.So now Laker fans find themselves being hypocrites because now they know real from fantasy.
Shut my trap? excuse me? I have't commented yet boy, I never hated the heat, I dont like them but I never really hated them, heck I dont even hate lebron, I just hate stupid fans, or people who claim to be something their not, only kid in here that should shut his trap is you, your no heat fan, real heat fans would know their rivals are not the lakers, stop coming here running your mouth to laker fans, the heat fans that want to stick it to laker fans, are just laker haters not heat fans, real heat fans would know boston, and other teams are their true rivals not the lakers, just ride lebrons sack and enjoy it kid, shut your trap.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56720
Jun 23, 2012
 
Well hey the heat were the best team, nuff said, they were suppose to win this year, there was no reason for them not to, it was inevitable we all knew the heat would win, just a matter of when. they are true championship contenders for the next 7 to 8 years, like it or not, wade and lebrons career has just got better, but! personal legacy certainly took a hit since they created this heat team....either way congrats to real heat fans who have been there since before they had any rings.
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56721
Jun 23, 2012
 
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Shut my trap? excuse me? I have't commented yet boy, I never hated the heat, I dont like them but I never really hated them, heck I dont even hate lebron, I just hate stupid fans, or people who claim to be something their not, only kid in here that should shut his trap is you, your no heat fan, real heat fans would know their rivals are not the lakers, stop coming here running your mouth to laker fans, the heat fans that want to stick it to laker fans, are just laker haters not heat fans, real heat fans would know boston, and other teams are their true rivals not the lakers, just ride lebrons sack and enjoy it kid, shut your trap.
lol now this is funny.When have I ever said I was Heat Fan?You guys really need to get your facts straight.Holy Jebus lol.I'm a Lebron fan and supporter of course its quite obvious.As for riding Lebron d1ck lol.Don't we all ride our favorite players d1ck lol.If not we wouldn't be watching basketball you slug.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56722
Jun 23, 2012
 
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>lol now this is funny.When have I ever said I was Heat Fan?You guys really need to get your facts straight.Holy Jebus lol.I'm a Lebron fan and supporter of course its quite obvious.As for riding Lebron d1ck lol.Don't we all ride our favorite players d1ck lol.If not we wouldn't be watching basketball you slug.
LOL!! I don't ride my favorite players dicks LOL!! you got caught son, Kobe is my favorite but only cause I am a lakers fan, I am loyal to my team before the players, I know kobe ain't the best right now, hes got shirts older than you, I defend kobe only when people call him names, and say he sucks, but I don't go around spreading the word that hes my favorite, and hes the greatest, just wait until the next best thing comes along, you will ride another dick, have a nice ride.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56723
Jun 23, 2012
 
Regardless of how anyone feels about Lebron, He's an NBA champ and the Finals MVP. He dominated the series and was the true leader of the team.

As I said before, winning washes most of the bad away. There will always be haters but, true for any player. Look at MJ, despite being credited with being the GOAT, he still has his detractors.

My only concern for LBJ was if he would deflect when his team needed him most...he didn't and he deserves respect.

I had the Spurs defeating the Sonics, the sonics were to much for them, I had the Sonics defeating the Heat and the Heat was too much for the Sonics. Reffing was bad but, it was bad all around for both parties...no excuses.

The best team won with the best player. End of movie.

Now Im ready for a REAL man's sport...The NFL LOL!

Im off to play mountain man in the wild....have a great summer friends and trolls!
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56724
Jun 23, 2012
 
Oh and...niether Kobe nor Lebron should be compared to MJ, regardless if LBJ is better than Kobe. They're both great players in their own right but, neither can hold Jordan's Jock. maybe his jock cream but, not his jock! LOL

C-YA!
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56725
Jun 23, 2012
 
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always been a high supporter of LeBron, I feel like I remember arguing in the Kobe vs Jordan thread in 2008 about whether him or Kobe deserved the MVP award. I didn't mind him going to the Heat. The Decision was a bit much but that doesn't really figure in with me much either. Mostly because I was never a Cavs fan. I find it weird that people have hated on him because of his 'ego' when players like Kobe Bryant, Rondo, CP3 and others are probably just as egoistical as him. And MJ's team had the room to get Pippen, and other strong players before and at the beginning of his 90s dominance and then finally got Rodman in 95 for another 3 peat. The Cavs didn't have room, their best choice was Mo Williams will be enough. On the Heat LBJ has a shot at multiple titles and a run at MJ's 6, or maybe more. Who knows. I think LeBron made the right decision to go, he wasn't fortunate like Bird to have McHale, DJ, and Parrish. He didn't have a Kareem and a James Worthy. LeBron is like a modern (but superior) Dominique Wilkins where the organization didn't put much around him or appear to work extremely hard to put something around him. This time around, unlike Wilkins, LeBron decided to leave.
I'm going to leave the MJ comparisons alone, different era. You couldn't play zone then, a lot has changed. MJ's the best of his era, but I'm not going to say MJ is far and away better than Lebron james if I were to get into that discussion. The difference is not so huge as people make it seem, especially in terms of skill.
Fair anology but how many NBA players do you recall require an hour tv show to explain where they going when we full out knew? How many players do you know need a barage of what look like high school cheerleaders to announce the big three? How many players announce how many championships they will bring? Its enough to turn many off Hi. I don't any of the greats doing this other than Wayne Gretszky moving to LA and even then he was humble yet very emotional. Just my opinion.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56726
Jun 23, 2012
 
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Sammy, maybe. Then that's how it should be. Best by era, hard to say whose the best ever. I wish we had a way to see, but we don't. Things change in each era.
And, the C's. Well I hope we acquire OJ Mayo, we need someone who can fill the void of Ray Allen if he goes, or just step in and be able to provide strong minutes when Ray is too tired. OJ provides good shooting and some great defense. Plus he doesn't turn the ball over on the dribble like Ray. Hopefully we can grab Josh Smith or maybe try our luck with Greg Oden. I'm looking forward to the draft, because the Celtics have 21 and 22 and this is a very deep draft and I think we might find some real good players. Looking forward I hope we can intelligently build a young core that can contend for years behind the lead of Rajon Rondo. And if KG retires, I think defense will maintain top priority because of Avery Bradley and his intensity on D. We need to draft a player with size and skill in this draft, and a player with size and power. I'm hoping Jeff Green gets very healthy and steps in as a very strong player for our team. He was great with the Thunder, so why not here. I think he had to get used to our system last year, and this time around he'll have much longer to get into it.
Great selection of players. Yea Mayo would be good. I know you always liked him. I think you guys will be back and tougher.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56727
Jun 23, 2012
 
Showtime wrote:
Well hey the heat were the best team, nuff said, they were suppose to win this year, there was no reason for them not to, it was inevitable we all knew the heat would win, just a matter of when. they are true championship contenders for the next 7 to 8 years, like it or not, wade and lebrons career has just got better, but! personal legacy certainly took a hit since they created this heat team....either way congrats to real heat fans who have been there since before they had any rings.
Yep true, I think its more we didn't want them to win that was the inevitable.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56728
Jun 23, 2012
 
*sorry that was inevitable*
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56729
Jun 23, 2012
 
The Water Boy wrote:
Oh and...niether Kobe nor Lebron should be compared to MJ, regardless if LBJ is better than Kobe. They're both great players in their own right but, neither can hold Jordan's Jock. maybe his jock cream but, not his jock! LOL
C-YA!
and folks... There you have it.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56730
Jun 23, 2012
 
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>lol now this is funny.When have I ever said I was Heat Fan?You guys really need to get your facts straight.Holy Jebus lol.I'm a Lebron fan and supporter of course its quite obvious.As for riding Lebron d1ck lol.Don't we all ride our favorite players d1ck lol.If not we wouldn't be watching basketball you slug.
we understand Jc*ock. Riding joe Johnson and Josh Smith d1ick wore your ass out and now Lebrons sooths you're soul. Enjoy the ride dumbass.
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56731
Jun 23, 2012
 
The Water Boy wrote:
Regardless of how anyone feels about Lebron, He's an NBA champ and the Finals MVP. He dominated the series and was the true leader of the team.
As I said before, winning washes most of the bad away. There will always be haters but, true for any player. Look at MJ, despite being credited with being the GOAT, he still has his detractors.
My only concern for LBJ was if he would deflect when his team needed him most...he didn't and he deserves respect.
I had the Spurs defeating the Sonics, the sonics were to much for them, I had the Sonics defeating the Heat and the Heat was too much for the Sonics. Reffing was bad but, it was bad all around for both parties...no excuses.
The best team won with the best player. End of movie.
Now Im ready for a REAL man's sport...The NFL LOL!
Im off to play mountain man in the wild....have a great summer friends and trolls!
Enjoy my friend and totally agree with your statements. You forgot to add he over came many obstacles in a very corrupted league.
Now Iam off to catch the rest of Eurocup.
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56732
Jun 23, 2012
 
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> we understand Jc*ock. Riding joe Johnson and Josh Smith d1ick wore your ass out and now Lebrons sooths you're soul. Enjoy the ride dumbass.
Sooth my soul?lol really Sammy.I for one would love for you to display what a soul is.Ugh Sammy you are all over the place.
Justin

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56733
Jun 23, 2012
 
Sammy a soul is just another correlation in your delusion.Not good Sammy.Not good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NBA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close 2 hr shorab 1
Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... Wed Michigan Hawks Fan 1
LeBron sends cupcakes to neighbors Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
Five Out Offense: where might Shawn Marion land? Jul 22 no1important 1
Sports Illustrated catches flak for LeBron Jame... Jul 20 LeBron Fan 1
Is the Orlando Magic Playoff Material? Jul 19 matteo 2
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Jul 19 LeBron Fan 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••