Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Well looks like you got the matchup that you wanted Show. Thunder vs Heat and like you said it's going to be lots of fun. I still did not want the Heat to make it to the Finals because I don't them to even have a chance at winning it. I'm pulling for OKC to win it in 6. Here are com crucial matchups in my opinion. Are they going to put Sapolosha on Wade? He is big and physical and Wade is hurt a little. Also can Westbrook continue to play great and mistake free while getting everyone else involved? Can Ebaka and Perkins stay out of foul trouble and for the Heat to take jump shots instead of getting into the paint like they always try to? I'm just hoping and praying that the Thunder can continue to keep the turovers down and keep moving the ball. The only thing that they have a disadvantage is the finals experience. Heat have that, but their bench is no good and their role players are very inconsistant. Freethrow shooting may be a key also. Thunder are the best and Heat are one of the shakiest in the NBA in that department. We shall see. What do you think?
I think they match up evenly, it can go either way, but OKC just has so many good parts for a championship.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I'm with you WB. Our other title pick the Spurs let us down, but I have no problem with the Tnunder winning it all especially if that means Durrant getting a ring before Lebron does lol. I still say that Lebron is just one of those great players who just won't win a title, but I could be wrong becasue anything is possible. Also I don't want them to win because of their ungrteful fans who treated Wade like a step child, but treated Lebron like their own son when he came into the picture.On top of that I don't want espn to shove the Heat down our throats even more that they have to. Thunder in 6. THUNDER UP!!!!!!!
Dude on LBJ defense they used to said that about Shaq back in the 90's, and he got 4, there is still a lot time for LBJ is over and between now and then he can still get a few.

But I don't want him to get one anytime soon not when it's been only 2 off seasons since their crap in of 3 celebration and comments of multiple titles, let him work his azz off some more.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Great game for OKC last night ... ya got to luv KD!

Heat needs to make some adjustments for sure.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
lol Does this mean you no longer want to be the cheese?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude on LBJ defense they used to said that about Shaq back in the 90's, and he got 4, there is still a lot time for LBJ is over and between now and then he can still get a few.
But I don't want him to get one anytime soon not when it's been only 2 off seasons since their crap in of 3 celebration and comments of multiple titles, let him work his azz off some more.
Couldn't agree more. Call me old school, but Iam sure back in the day that sort of nonsense would not occur. Be humble for petes sake. They handled that intro with no class. Let them suffer some more.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> lol Does this mean you no longer want to be the cheese?
"The cheese stands alone," again. Nobody was with me when I picked OKC and the Heat to go to the finals.

I was just giving props to the Thunder for bringing it.

You do see the irony in all of this, don't you? I have more reason to hate the Heat than any of the rest of you. lol

Enjoying a 60 degree day to work in the yard today. It was 90 a couple days last week. Sammy, do a rain dance for us and put it on uTube. seriously
Showtime

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
KD is real, sorry Lebron but KD is breathing down your neck, I still think lebron is slightly better, but KD aint far.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

rrenault wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that, but like I have been saying for a while I would have supported him IF he didn't go to the Heat. Until he goes to another team I don't see him winning a title. I may be wrong, but I hope I am not lol. That arrgoant fool will understand that God does not like ugly and the things you say and do will come back to you in the end. Last night was a beautiful game by the way lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I think they match up evenly, it can go either way, but OKC just has so many good parts for a championship.
Last night was a good game Show and Durrant was just on fire. This kid is scary good and to think he can get better is really scary. He showed everyone that he is unguardable and 3 more wins until he is a champ. The Heat played well in the first half, but the Thunder defense steppeed up in the 2nd half even. For the most part they kept Queen and Dewanyna off the free throw line and I knew that Shane and Chalmers were going to go cold. There inconsistant bench and role players have beena problem all yeah long. Sapolsha did a excellent job of trying to guard Wade and James too. Steven A Smith said after the game Westbrook took to many shots lol. He was missing some of the ones that he usually make and in my opinion he had a good game because he also had 8rbs and 11 assists and most importantly 2 turonvers. Good start for the kids and hope they can keep it up. On top of that Harden hasn't woken up either which is scary.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
The first adjustment that circus will make is Bosh will be in the staring lineup. With him in there that will creat more space for Queen and Wade. Also I think they will try to run more pick and rolls with those 2 because Sapolosha is playing some good defense. On the defensive side, I'm not sure if they are going to do this or no but will James guard Durrant and Wade guard Westbrook? It's apparent to me that no one else on the Heat can slow those 2 down. I'm thinking they may start double teaming one of them in the next game to see of they can slow them down. I hope not because I need the Thunder to save the fans like myself from hearing about the Heat lol. 3 more wins and we will be saved until next year. Come on Thunder. Thunder Up!!!!!!
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> so okay with me over the stroke? Iam down with that.
What's up Sam 1 down 3 more to go. What can I say about Durrant. The kid acts like he has been playing in the Finals for the 3rd time. Wow is all I have to say lol.
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>KD is real, sorry Lebron but KD is breathing down your neck, I still think lebron is slightly better, but KD aint far.
Before the game last night Magic said that whoever gets this ring will get the torch from Kobe. I will admit that Lebron is the best player in the NBA because of his all round game, but if Durrant gets a ring, i'm not sure what's the next step after he is already breathing down Lebrons neck because those rings speak for certain players. Just my opinion.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>KD is real, sorry Lebron but KD is breathing down your neck, I still think lebron is slightly better, but KD aint far.
funny thing is ... Bron took him "under his wing" in his beginning, and they are still good friends!

Isn't it just the BEST match up for the Finals? Luvin every second of it!

Whoever wins ... there is no loser!

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that, but like I have been saying for a while I would have supported him IF he didn't go to the Heat. Until he goes to another team I don't see him winning a title. I may be wrong, but I hope I am not lol. That arrgoant fool will understand that God does not like ugly and the things you say and do will come back to you in the end. Last night was a beautiful game by the way lol.
Why do you hate the Heat so much in particular then? Not quite getting that point. Because he DIDN'T go to YOUR team of preference? Because YOU look at someone a particular way?... "as a fool ... or as God does not like ugly ... or as "as being arrogant and the things he says" which is JUST what you preached to us!
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
I think we all know that won't be the consensus should the Heat in particular lose.

Lebron will get the bulk of the blame, regardless if he produces a quintuple double, scoring 82 points.

People want to believe in him . The talent is there but, he has to take this team on his shoulders and shut everyone up. Everything changes when you WIN, Everything.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate the Heat so much in particular then? Not quite getting that point. Because he DIDN'T go to YOUR team of preference? Because YOU look at someone a particular way?... "as a fool ... or as God does not like ugly ... or as "as being arrogant and the things he says" which is JUST what you preached to us!
He's already said the HEAT fans dont deserve (s)hit because there all fair-weathered Justinas and they spat on Wade...

But, realistically, you can't proclaim 7 championships and fail and not expect backlash right?

The best in the world alongside two others themselves, considered 2 of the best. People would rather they have it tough for awhile than for it to be "EASY" as LBJ said it would be and because he said it would be.
The Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

This is what Im talking about right here...After Lebrons 45 point explosion in game 6, he was being compared to Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain, the media said "People, you need to get off this guy already" and after game 1 Vs the Thunder:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
Showtime

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
funny thing is ... Bron took him "under his wing" in his beginning, and they are still good friends!
Isn't it just the BEST match up for the Finals? Luvin every second of it!
And this is only game one !
Showtime

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Before the game last night Magic said that whoever gets this ring will get the torch from Kobe. I will admit that Lebron is the best player in the NBA because of his all round game, but if Durrant gets a ring, i'm not sure what's the next step after he is already breathing down Lebrons neck because those rings speak for certain players. Just my opinion.
Well you know me, I don't combine ability with career, two different thigs, I think lebron no doubt is the best player, kobe has a better career, so does Jorda, but in my opinion lebron just has more talent and ability than they do, Kevin durant is still young, he can develop more skills, that would be scary, career wise if he can get a ring, hell yeah he has a step up on lebron.

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Last night was a good game Show and Durrant was just on fire. This kid is scary good and to think he can get better is really scary. He showed everyone that he is unguardable and 3 more wins until he is a champ. The Heat played well in the first half, but the Thunder defense steppeed up in the 2nd half even. For the most part they kept Queen and Dewanyna off the free throw line and I knew that Shane and Chalmers were going to go cold. There inconsistant bench and role players have beena problem all yeah long. Sapolsha did a excellent job of trying to guard Wade and James too. Steven A Smith said after the game Westbrook took to many shots lol. He was missing some of the ones that he usually make and in my opinion he had a good game because he also had 8rbs and 11 assists and most importantly 2 turonvers. Good start for the kids and hope they can keep it up. On top of that Harden hasn't woken up either which is scary.
The first half of your post was an UPCHUCK of last night's post-game, and this a.m.'s ESPN a.m. show .... minus the name calling.

WTF is Sapolsha?

It's only been 1 game, as Tiffany would say "chillax!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,521 - 55,540 of67,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the NBA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oakland: With Warriors gone, Coliseum City face... 24 min Laughing Buford 8
Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson, rest of staff 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
Would Phil Jackson Have Fixed the Los Angeles L... 16 hr The Water Bouy 3
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Apr 19 bruno piretti 1
Anthony may sit out Knicks' last 2 games Apr 16 Laughing Bear Fan 1
where can buy the Cheap jordan 11s Apr 15 Cheap jordan 11s for sale 1
How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... Apr 15 Luv da bulls 2
•••
•••