Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#56128 May 21, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
Whoa, Stan VanGundy fired!
Probably because of his brother ... LOL j/k Magic fans
Lol Van Gundy was a dead man walking when Howard went to that office. Also you and your family are in my prayers Witchypoo :).
Black Mamba

West Palm Beach, FL

#56129 May 21, 2012
thehumanhighlightreel wrote:
Sixers are a pain in the azz. Terrible second half by the Celtics. 61 points by the Sixers through 3rd and 4th. Awful basketball, I think the Celtics got way too cocky and the Sixers played very well and tough. We deserve this loss big time.
I know the Celtics will bounce back, They know that this may be their last title run with the big four and they won't to go out with a bang. If the Lakers get put out, then the finals I want to see is the Celtics Spurs because I don't want the Heat no where near a finals. Sixers are playing hard, but the Celtics will win.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

#56130 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Van Gundy was a dead man walking when Howard went to that office. Also you and your family are in my prayers Witchypoo :).
Thanks baby. Wasn't quite the same ol' Mother's Day.

Give Brown a break, he got the Lakes further than PJ did last year. Plus, it ain't over til it's over.

How CAN you use Gasoft? j/k Lake People j/k
The Lowly Water Boy

West Richland, WA

#56131 May 21, 2012
Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks baby. Wasn't quite the same ol' Mother's Day.
Give Brown a break, he got the Lakes further than PJ did last year. Plus, it ain't over til it's over.
How CAN you use Gasoft? j/k Lake People j/k
LOL, Well, Im not kidding...How CAN you use him?

I mean, he has to be publicly scolded to become playoff intense and then it fizzles away! Step your game up GaSoft, Gdam, get that boy a trainer too...send him to the NFL training camps with NFL trainers for strength and conditioning! Shit, buy that boy a sandwich too!

When does the NFL start again? Sigh...LOL

Try and imagine Gasoft playing a single down in the NFL...LOL That wouldn't be pretty!
The Lowly Water Boy

West Richland, WA

#56132 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Van Gundy was a dead man walking when Howard went to that office. Also you and your family are in my prayers Witchypoo :).
See...it's stuff like that...that makes me lose respect for Dwight. He hasn't really earned a position that would give him any pull really. He choked in the finals last I saw too. He's not a leader...he'd be great alongside another REAL LEADER but, he aint it...

Let's see what he does now. He cried about Stan and Otis, now the ball is in his court, so to speak.

I wonder who will fill the role, Dantoni? Shaw?
The Lowly Water Boy

West Richland, WA

#56133 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the Lakers blew game 2 and 4 in the series and that may come back to haunt them. In this game, in he second half Perkins was fronting Bynum in the post and he couldn't get the right position. They also could have reversed the ball to the other side for him(something Magic said Brown didn't do). When we started taking jump shots I was thinking ohhhhh boy here is game 2 all over again. As for Gasol, well ou already said it yourself and that turnover made me want to scream.
Dumb Heat won yesterday and I hope the Pacers do not get screwed down there in Miami because the Heat will get more calls since they are at home. The question is can Lebron and Wade play like that the rest of the series?I say that because they did some of their damage when Hibbert was in the bench. Not sure why the Pacers coach kept him on the bench so long and also the they shot to many 3's instead of going inside. I hope the Pacers can win the series, but they messed up yesterday big time.
I agree but, its already haunting them, down 3-1? LOL I dunno man...I have my fish recipe ready...

That game was a MUST win for the Heat though. I mean, it took a lot out of Wade as it was and while still recovering from his little problem...With his track record, He may not play like that again! I was also scratching my head with Hibb AND West on the bench like that, Im sure Vogel was trying to keep them from fouling out but, the Heat pulled away with him out and the momentum had already shifted.
The Lowly Water Boy

West Richland, WA

#56134 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah even Magic was complaining about him how he is handling Gasol. He was having Gasol run pick and roll instead of having him in the post. He also said he doesn't make the correct adjustments at times.
This is how I want Brown to handle Ga-SOFT:

BREATHE FIRE!!

Akron, Ohio

#56135 May 21, 2012
The Lowly Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Well, Im not kidding...How CAN you use him?
I mean, he has to be publicly scolded to become playoff intense and then it fizzles away! Step your game up GaSoft, Gdam, get that boy a trainer too...send him to the NFL training camps with NFL trainers for strength and conditioning! Shit, buy that boy a sandwich too!
When does the NFL start again? Sigh...LOL
Try and imagine Gasoft playing a single down in the NFL...LOL That wouldn't be pretty!
I'm glad that you ALL took that comment lightly, cuz I don't like to diss on my pals' teams that much, unless I diss when I'm pissed. lol (tell me that IS a prelude to a long overdue RAP)...... shall I seek out 33 cent???????

Dude, mini camp started LAST week. "jus sayin"

Akron, Ohio

#56136 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
See...it's stuff like that...that makes me lose respect for Dwight. He hasn't really earned a position that would give him any pull really. He choked in the finals last I saw too. He's not a leader...he'd be great alongside another REAL LEADER but, he aint it...
Let's see what he does now. He cried about Stan and Otis, now the ball is in his court, so to speak.
I wonder who will fill the role, Dantoni? Shaw?
To be honest with you all, I couldn't stand when they wired SVG up. His voice made me turn to another channel.
Showtime

Anaheim, CA

#56137 May 21, 2012
The Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sup Show? Yeah, tight game yesterday. Kobe and Blake who took most of the criticism in game 2 pulled through. Not a particular good shooting night for Kobe but he obviously came through with those FT's when it mattered. The Heat are done I think. Wade and Bosh are walking injuries and frustration has set in because of it. They have no front court depth or bench really....this may end very ugly for Miami. This may also be the straw that breaks the camels back in terms of some player departures as well....
I can only imagine the "heat" they will receive if and when they lose...hell, look at Lance Stephenson, if a player is thinking that, how about the masses if the heat lose the series? and with Wade acting like a little bitch...not good lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
These playoffs have been strange and very interesting ! If the lakers dont win it which it is now very very likely they wont lol, heat cant win it, boston cant win it, I dont mind anyone else winning it, well maybe the spurs would bug me as well lol, but of course the one everyone picked was miami, it was there year, this is embarrassing for them, they are suppose to win not one, not two , not three but several championships and they haven't started yet.
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

#56138 May 21, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> These playoffs have been strange and very interesting ! If the lakers dont win it which it is now very very likely they wont lol, heat cant win it, boston cant win it, I dont mind anyone else winning it, well maybe the spurs would bug me as well lol, but of course the one everyone picked was miami, it was there year, this is embarrassing for them, they are suppose to win not one, not two , not three but several championships and they haven't started yet.
My famous words, changing of the guards. Longtime coming. I was always a supporter to see some change for once. I know you guys are die hard Laker fans but for poe folks , its actually exciting to see the weaker teams rise and create some kind of competition.
Sammy

Canada

#56139 May 21, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree but, its already haunting them, down 3-1? LOL I dunno man...I have my fish recipe ready...
That game was a MUST win for the Heat though. I mean, it took a lot out of Wade as it was and while still recovering from his little problem...With his track record, He may not play like that again! I was also scratching my head with Hibb AND West on the bench like that, Im sure Vogel was trying to keep them from fouling out but, the Heat pulled away with him out and the momentum had already shifted.
Indiana to me is in trouble, it is now a must win for them. Dang guys had it too. Don't think the heat stroke will go down that easily.
Sammy

Canada

#56140 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>What's up Sam. I think my Lakers may be going deep blue fishing tonight lol. We shall see. Thunder are a good team. Here are my winners for tonight.
Celtics over Sixers(Might Be Close And It Has Been A Great Series)
Lakers over Thunder(I Know I'm Crazy For Picking Them)
Celtics are under pressure to win at home because if they lose at home, then the Sixers will win the series.
Lakers have to keep playing like they have been playing, but finish the game off. It's going to be tough because they have to do it on the road. We shall see. what happens.
I wish the Lakers a lot of luck. It will be tough but it is achievable.
Sammy

Canada

#56141 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
I had that very debate with RR before he went Awol again. Howard ruined it for Gundy.Personally I didn't see anything wrong with him there. Magic were pretty consistent year after year, just maybe the wrong mix. Patrick Ewing in the cards?

Akron, Ohio

#56142 May 21, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> My famous words, changing of the guards. Longtime coming. I was always a supporter to see some change for once. I know you guys are die hard Laker fans but for poe folks , its actually exciting to see the weaker teams rise and create some kind of competition.
I get that.

I picked Miami only because I know LB that well. They actually mentioned that he went "Cleveland" mode when Wade wasn't showing up.

Maybe you're right ... changing of the guard, but I can't give up on Kobe yet, if there is a chance in the west.
Showtime

Yorba Linda, CA

#56143 May 21, 2012
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text> My famous words, changing of the guards. Longtime coming. I was always a supporter to see some change for once. I know you guys are die hard Laker fans but for poe folks , its actually exciting to see the weaker teams rise and create some kind of competition.
Dallas won last year, it already happened, Miami has been the best team for 2 seasons now, things have changed sammy, I would like to see the thunder win, but let me tell you one thing, I thing you would change your tune if your raptors were the lakers, you wouldn't be talking about changing of the guard so much lol, lets be honest, I know it sucks for you cause your raps don't win, so you wanna see some variety and I understand that,I wouldn't mind seeing the thunder take it all the way.

“Rough road ahead”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#56144 May 21, 2012
Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I love DC but your right, Marvel has it rolling with several great movies, DC is clinging on to batman, superman has dropped in popularity because they cant make good superman games, and they apprently have too much trouble making superman movies now a days, I thought the last one wasn't bad, but they gave up on it quickly, it didn't do well, I think you right, its time to retire lex luthor and bring in braniac, general zod, and some of the others back to face him, I hate that they are trying to take away his red trunks, like if thats the problem with supermans popularity lately lol, no its bad writing and lack of imagination...
I love what they are doing with marvel, I say keep it coming, it be awesome to see spidy meet wolverine, or something like that, I love crossovers, I know the avengers are a team, but iron man, thor, hulk, the cap all have their own comics and popularity, it feels like a mega crossover, I think they are opening the doors for something fresh and new in the superhero movie world which I like.....CGI is great if you use it right ....I admit I have not seen all of the FF movies, I thought the first one was too comical, I assume it gets darker after that, and thanks for the info on DP.
Sorry it took me this long to answer Your post.

Let me start by saying I WAS SO WRONG!
The Avengers passed the Dark Knight. so far the avengers made $1,180,965,51, Dark Knight record was $1,001,921,825.

Superman has some of the best villains, batman and Green Lantern have the other good ones, but the problem is that they never use any of he real cool ones is always the same old stuff.

FF 2 didn't get darker but it followed the comic book story really well with them.
Both movie did well to make a part 3, but they have decided to do a redo on the series, I wonder if they will go darker on the new movies.

If I found anything new about DP I will let You know.

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56145 May 21, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>What's up bro and I agree with you 100% about the Hulk scenes especially what he did to Loki and when he wok Iron Man up at the end lmao. Just classic comedy. Overall it was a great movie, but they coudl ahev found a better looking Black Widow in my opinion. She was ok, but she wasn't like hot like Jessica Alba or the chick that plays in the Underworld movies. It's the movie of the year until July 20th hits because the Dark Knight is going to overtake it muahahahaahahaah that's my Baine laugh lol. Baine)who I knwo you know who he is) looks weird with that mask on. They showed a preview of it before the movie started and it looks like it's got some goo action scenes. We shall see, but Avengers grossed over 200 million in the first week. Wow.
DUDE I seen the avengers movie 3 times already, but gotta say opening night with all the hardcore fans was the best there is some electricity in the air that nothing else can't beat.

Opening week for The avengers $270,019,373 mmm yeah I think they got it cover...lol
Now let's see Dark Knight rises beat 270 mil in first week..he he he

I agree the HULK stole the show and it's cool cause I doubt he will get movie of his own.

Dude Dark Knight rise is not going to beat the avengers, Bane is suppose to be Caribbean hispanic back ground and instead You get a white dude! that's like jessica alba doing sue storm ha ha ha

I think the black widow girl lack of russian accent kinda suck, but I understand why they did, but she is cute! I like more then Jessica Alba.

The only problem I have with the whole movie is the scene in germany, every one speaks English and none has a problem with that...lol

thehumanhighligh treel

Woonsocket, RI

#56146 May 22, 2012
Are we questioning the hotness of Scarlett Johansson? How dare you! She is just as hot as Alba or Beckinsale!!

“Rough road ahead”

Location hidden

#56147 May 22, 2012
Black Mamba wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder woman? I'm hoping and praying they get someone hot to play her. i have no idea who they are going to get to play that role, but that's a movie im looking foward to seeing. I haven't seen Flash in years and I'm glad they are making a movie for him. I wonder how they are going to do Wolverine 2 because he lost his memory and in the first XMEN he couldn't remember anything, fought for money and meeet Jubilee. The one thing I say is that Robert Downy Jr has totally turned a class b superhero into a class A superhero. He was great in the Avengers and I will be glad to see Iron Man 3.
Ha ha ha well about wonder woman, the girl the plays Maria Hills in the avengers is one of the runners up for the Wonder Woman role. I think she can pulled off, she kinda looks like TV wonder woman Lynda Carter, minus the Hispanic part like Mrs carter he he he.

Yeah a Flash movie is over dude, I just hope they don't go screwing it up by doing a Batman type of movie as good as the batman movies are no place for that kind scenario in a flash movie.

About the Wolverine his going to be set in during his travels that takes him to Japan where he encounter the silver samurai.
FYI, Wolverine never really remembers anything in the comics he keeps getting pieces here and there and it wasn't Jubilee in the x-men movie, was rogue who bumped into in Canada, that whole xmen universe was f-up to honest #3 killed the whole thing.

Yeah I complete agree Robert Downey, Jr. really gives life to Tony Stark by far the best actor in the movie and kinda kills Chris Evans as leader of the Avengers.

I have my doubts with Iron man 3 cause Jon Favreau is not directing, but he is producing so I hope to see him playing happy hogan at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Allen Enjoying Last Laugh over Kevin Garnet... (May '14) Tue foureyes 40
Tri-Rail hits passenger benchmark ... without g... (Feb '08) Nov 23 pisses customer 3... 17
how to get into the nba?? (May '06) Nov 20 superwilly 477
schedule nba today !!!! Nov 19 ZenTu 2
Chicago Or Cleveland: Whose Teams Had More Down... Nov 12 EARL SCOTT 1
LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... Nov 8 LAKER4LIFE 1
Lebron lost weight because he came off the PEDs... Nov 6 Ken s 2

NBA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE