Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
One should always have a plan Be. IMO lol
Your buddy Stern is really driving it to the hoop to get the owners to instate Adam Silver as the commish after he leaves (before the next Collective Bargaining Agreement). See there ... he's even trying to control things even when he will be gone. Control freak!
I am almost certain hes getting death threats lol....Hey by the way, I asked you in another post, not sure if you replied, would you take lebron back if he decided to go that route, kind of seems like hes missing home.

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> I am almost certain hes getting death threats lol....Hey by the way, I asked you in another post, not sure if you replied, would you take lebron back if he decided to go that route, kind of seems like hes missing home.
Most definitely. I guess I look at it differently from most.

Can't say a lot of Cavs fans around here would have open arms. He hurt a lot of people, deeply.

I believe that the hatred now is equal to the love that they had prior. It's quite intense.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitely. I guess I look at it differently from most.
Can't say a lot of Cavs fans around here would have open arms. He hurt a lot of people, deeply.
I believe that the hatred now is equal to the love that they had prior. It's quite intense.
Kind of sounds like how I felt for shaq, only difference is we had two star players, but shaq went out even worse, insulting and cursing at the front office, then demanding a trade, selling his house even before they dealt him, but I think things were softened because we still had kobe and the team only missed the playoffs one year, then phil came back and the rest is history.

I know its easy for me to say, but if your a cavs fan, they should be more like you, swollow your pride and think for a moment what is important, lebron put the cavs back on the map after so many years, if he can come back team up with your young stud pg and win a title for the cavs, that would be amazing for that franchise, a single championship changed the heat franchise in such a short time, business wise gotta do it, hope danny boy thinks the same way.

“muay tai / boxer beware”

Since: Feb 12

yo mama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>chee with all your coughing you sure its the Lakers who are sucking?.
your mum was coughing last nite. if u know what i mean. tu dum tsss

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of sounds like how I felt for shaq, only difference is we had two star players, but shaq went out even worse, insulting and cursing at the front office, then demanding a trade, selling his house even before they dealt him, but I think things were softened because we still had kobe and the team only missed the playoffs one year, then phil came back and the rest is history.
I know its easy for me to say, but if your a cavs fan, they should be more like you, swollow your pride and think for a moment what is important, lebron put the cavs back on the map after so many years, if he can come back team up with your young stud pg and win a title for the cavs, that would be amazing for that franchise, a single championship changed the heat franchise in such a short time, business wise gotta do it, hope danny boy thinks the same way.
I hear ya! The thing is ... A lot of the Cavs fans are young, and reacted with a knee-jerk reaction. Yeah, I was hurt, however LeBron was/is young (and at times, very immature) also. Think about this: He goes from poverty to millionaire in a short time. THEN turns his millions over to his high school buddies to manage. I don't think (but I could be wrong) that anybody in his immediate group has a degree. He has surrounded himself with unreliable people, which leads to bad advice, hence "the Decision.' Bottom line ________ he still has to own it.

I like the Bron I'm seeing and hearing from this season. He's focused, he knows and admits to his weaknesses. He takes practicing to fix his weaknesses to an entire different level. He's over last season's negativity, and concentrating more on the team he is with. Whoa, might be some maturity going on.

Perhaps he wanted to plant a seed in Gilbert's brain, or he just didn't want to get booed so bad for that game in Cleveland that night. lol

So, how do you feel about Shaq since all is said and done, and he is retired now?
white

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

lots of updates and rumors..here we go
More than a few people in the know are convinced Howard will stay holed up in Orlando for the duration of the season.“I can tell you for a fact the Lakers offered Andrew Bynum and the Magic do not want him,” said a Western Conference executive.” New York Post

i dont know how much i believe that with how great byn-o-mite has been playing
white

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Miguel Angel Paniagua: There's a very interesting rumor about LAL. Kobe Bryant could have asked the team to remove his no-trade clause of his contract. Twitter

don't understand this at all..thoughts?
white

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

There's a rumor circulating involving Howard, where the deal actually will come down March 1. It goes something like this: The Magic send Howard, SF Hedo Turkoglu and Nelson to the Lakers; the Magic receive Bynum and Gasol. The salaries are close to matching up, making the deal work. A third team, the Toronto Raptors, could be part of the deal or in a separate trade with the Magic, sending PG José Calderon to Orlando. Could be a great deal for the Magic, under the circumstances. There are some obvious holes in the scenario or scenarios. For one, what do the Raptors get out of it? But the biggest hole is this: Howard is apparently cool on joining Kobe in L.A. Orlando Sentinel

im all for it, pau is sucking, replace bynum with d12..than get beasley for the 1st..try to get felton with the TPE...
white

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

white wrote:
There's a rumor circulating involving Howard, where the deal actually will come down March 1. It goes something like this: The Magic send Howard, SF Hedo Turkoglu and Nelson to the Lakers; the Magic receive Bynum and Gasol. The salaries are close to matching up, making the deal work. A third team, the Toronto Raptors, could be part of the deal or in a separate trade with the Magic, sending PG José Calderon to Orlando. Could be a great deal for the Magic, under the circumstances. There are some obvious holes in the scenario or scenarios. For one, what do the Raptors get out of it? But the biggest hole is this: Howard is apparently cool on joining Kobe in L.A. Orlando Sentinel
im all for it, pau is sucking, replace bynum with d12..than get beasley for the 1st..try to get felton with the TPE...
did not see we got nelson in the deal..so obviously dont need to get felton..but really the magic are goign to trade their 3 top players in d12, nelson and turk for bynum and gasol? yeah right. but im still for it if it goes down lol
white

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

ok just saw the same trade on another source..but also found a lal/min/orl deal...apparently if a d12 deal is goign to get done its going to be march 1st..supposedly its already in place..heres the other rumor

in
this trade, the Los Angeles Lakers would be dealing with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Orlando Magic. The Lakers would receive Dwight Howard, J.J. Barea and Michael Beasley while sending Pau Gasol to the T’Wolves and Andrew Bynum to the Magic. Orlando would also acquire rookie forward Derrick Williams from Minnesota.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Lakers Trade Rumors: Lakers in three-team deal to acquire Dwight Howard?- Los Angeles Los Angeles Lakers | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/los-angeles-lakers-in...

also seems unlikely to me
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Bewitched wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya! The thing is ... A lot of the Cavs fans are young, and reacted with a knee-jerk reaction. Yeah, I was hurt, however LeBron was/is young (and at times, very immature) also. Think about this: He goes from poverty to millionaire in a short time. THEN turns his millions over to his high school buddies to manage. I don't think (but I could be wrong) that anybody in his immediate group has a degree. He has surrounded himself with unreliable people, which leads to bad advice, hence "the Decision.' Bottom line ________ he still has to own it.
I like the Bron I'm seeing and hearing from this season. He's focused, he knows and admits to his weaknesses. He takes practicing to fix his weaknesses to an entire different level. He's over last season's negativity, and concentrating more on the team he is with. Whoa, might be some maturity going on.
Perhaps he wanted to plant a seed in Gilbert's brain, or he just didn't want to get booed so bad for that game in Cleveland that night. lol
So, how do you feel about Shaq since all is said and done, and he is retired now?
You said it all right there, hes a different guy this season, I think the lock out and the whole chris paul thing, linsanity, have helped to take the attention off the heat, and allowed him to think things through a bit, I think lebron is humbled right now, you can debate weather he means what he says or hes just trying to say the right things, either way hes on the right path.

As for shaq, yeah I am ok with him again, I said it, once the guy retires I will recognize him for the 3 championships he won, I actually stopped hating him probably last season, I didn't like him going to the celtics but I understood he was chasing one last championship.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

white wrote:
Whoa whoa, pau is not sucking, hes doing fine, in fact most fans are so against trading both pau and bynum, including me, I am not sold on jameer... With that said, I don't see this happening, the magic still want a championship team in place, so losing jameer will have to get them a pg, and like you said why would the raps give up calderon just like that?
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

white wrote:
ok just saw the same trade on another source..but also found a lal/min/orl deal...apparently if a d12 deal is goign to get done its going to be march 1st..supposedly its already in place..heres the other rumor
in
this trade, the Los Angeles Lakers would be dealing with the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Orlando Magic. The Lakers would receive Dwight Howard, J.J. Barea and Michael Beasley while sending Pau Gasol to the T’Wolves and Andrew Bynum to the Magic. Orlando would also acquire rookie forward Derrick Williams from Minnesota.
Continue reading on Examiner.com Lakers Trade Rumors: Lakers in three-team deal to acquire Dwight Howard?- Los Angeles Los Angeles Lakers | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/los-angeles-lakers-in...
also seems unlikely to me
Interesting, and awfully tempting, but at the same time we can add beasley and sessions without ging up our bigs, just not sure about these pgs I am hearing that would justify giving up pau.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

hillbilly bob1 wrote:
<quoted text>
your mum was coughing last nite. if u know what i mean. tu dum tsss
you right the flu doesn't sit well with her but as for your mom, you really should take your d*ck out of her mouth.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

white wrote:
what do we get out of it? I hope nothing happens. The rumour is reddick. Calderon will be gone as we clean up the mess for next season but what does Lando have to offer?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting, and awfully tempting, but at the same time we can add beasley and sessions without ging up our bigs, just not sure about these pgs I am hearing that would justify giving up pau.
Truthfully if you listen to what Kobe said concerning Pau. Iam not so sure Mitch will want to deal him anywhere.personally I don't like any of that deal. I take it back Show. Take love instead, iam not sold on Howard anymore. He is good yes but it has become all hype over nothing. Let him sulk a bit in Lando.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

By the way, I don't know what was more boring the academy awards or the all star game. All star weekend has become deader each year. Then you have to put up with Stern show for award hand outs.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

@white, I wouldn't get too excited just yet. Losing Bynum and Pau could be very damaging. Look at losing Odom has caused. It will take at least a season before they even gel. Bad enough throwing sheed and possibly Nelson into the mix. Iam not so convinced with the potential trades.
white

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Showtime wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa whoa, pau is not sucking, hes doing fine, in fact most fans are so against trading both pau and bynum, including me, I am not sold on jameer... With that said, I don't see this happening, the magic still want a championship team in place, so losing jameer will have to get them a pg, and like you said why would the raps give up calderon just like that?
ok i'll give you that, pau is not sucking, just having career lows but thats not sucking. but he clearly does not fit in and if we can get any combo of dwight with,turk, j rich, nelson, beasely than im for the trade...fish or nelson, kobe, turk or j rich or barnes, beasley or sheed and dwight.
Sam

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Wow Hedo has some funky moves.Mooning walking too. He would make a great half time show at Staples if he comes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,101 - 54,120 of67,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the NBA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anthony may sit out Knicks' last 2 games Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
where can buy the Cheap jordan 11s Tue Cheap jordan 11s for sale 1
How I stopped worrying and learned to love the ... Tue Luv da bulls 2
NBA Playoff Predictions 2014: Surefire Picks fo... Tue eZima 1
Jordan 11s is in www.discountjordan11s.com Mon Anonymous 1
Alec Burks and Randy Foye are heading in opposi... Apr 13 Jay 1
Report: Isiah Thomas could replace ex-backcourt... Apr 12 Hmmm 3
•••
•••