Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text> chee why don' they just bring back Jabbar too. I can live with ugly retro unis but sheed? Wow
Good luck with that.
Didn't somebody once say, Stern Fixes for Lakers?

dang...he fixed us alright.

Bent us over.

Sheed? Thats what were resorting to now or even contemplating?

Embarrassing.

Lets bring back Smush while were at it. LOL
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bent us over.
Embarrassing.
lmao@smush. It is embarassing.He was real slow before he retired.com e to think of it why did he retire?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Hahahahahahahah. With all fairness jumping over a motorcycle is like jumping over Mugsy Bogues.
Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Sam wrote:
Hahahahahahahah. With all fairness jumping over a motorcycle is like jumping over Mugsy Bogues.
lmao, I know man...even my punk ass could have done that! J-Evans had it sealed with the double ball dunk as there was really no comp. Not impressed this year. lame. Shaq called out the big names in the end, clearly he wasn't impressed either.
Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Sam wrote:
<quoted text> lmao@smush. It is embarassing.He was real slow before he retired.com e to think of it why did he retire?
Because he was/is old and every aspect of his game declined majorly...28% from downtown, 40% career lows rebounding through his last season but supposedly, he impressed at the summer pro am tourney and worked his ass off....When I think of Sheed, I don't think of a person who "works his ass off" I don't know, thats just me. I hope Im wrong.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Hey just noticed the new flavor by Ben and Jerry's ice Cream. Check the name. Linsanity. Lychee flavored too.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, I know man...even my punk ass could have done that! J-Evans had it sealed with the double ball dunk as there was really no comp. Not impressed this year. lame. Shaq called out the big names in the end, clearly he wasn't impressed either.
I was so falling asleep, yea dead. They really need to bring the big names out. I even forgot it was Allstar weekend. Man did 3D ever get fat. I see him on nba tv but watching him in a lando uniform did him no justice. Allan Houston looks like he could still play. Never changed. Now he would be better than sheed if you want to bring back players.
By the way Water, mind telling me what's up with the new look poindexter glasses these young cats are sporting. Can't anyone be different?
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he was/is old and every aspect of his game declined majorly...28% from downtown, 40% career lows rebounding through his last season but supposedly, he impressed at the summer pro am tourney and worked his ass off....When I think of Sheed, I don't think of a person who "works his ass off" I don't know, thats just me. I hope Im wrong.
shameful
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Look for it soon in your local stores
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/02/ben-jer...

“muay tai / boxer beware”

Since: Feb 12

yo mama

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

cough ** lakers suck** cough

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Oh crap, 5 more years of Stern.
Sam

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

hillbilly bob1 wrote:
chee with all your coughing you sure its the Lakers who are sucking?.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Jeremy Lin's endorsement potential, says Nielsen research, for now tops the marketability of LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.

Nielsen's N-Score, which is meant to measure name recognition and likeability among consumers and is based on polling a group of 1,100 people meant to resemble the U.S. population, gives Lin a score of 102. Bryant gets a 90 score while James gets 84. About 19% of the U.S. population has heard of Lin, say Nielsen, and of those 30% say they like him.

Lin's name recognition is already comparable to Danica Patrick's: Nielsen's N-Score research found she's also recognized by 30% of the U.S. population.

Spice rack: MIT researchers create system for TNT to show the force of dunks on Saturday's NBA Slam Dunk contest.... TNT's Rising Stars game Friday draws 2.1% of U.S. households, the event's highest rating since 2004. Said Lin, on TNT during that game's second half: "The last two, three weeks have been tough on my body. This weekend is the perfect opportunity to really rest."
Water Boy

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

hillbilly bob1 wrote:
That they do "JA" that they do...

Hey, what do you call 2 mexican fireman? "Hose-A and Hose-B!"

;)
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text>No Show because he his strategizing at the moment. This year is just a wash. I say keep him.
Alrighty, at least your being more patient with him now a days lol.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

sam wrote:
<quoted text> you sure that was Justin writing or his retarded other side of him.
Yeah that crossed my mind believe me.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Water Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bent us over.
Embarrassing.
Sheed idea smells bad, but I gotta beleive this is part of a big deal, this suggests that perhaps pau is gone in a blockbuster deal, or we simply are going not gonna have to sign arenas, and we can get a younger one like sessions or felton, but many people believe pau may be gone for rondo if this happens, I don't know, I don't see the point in just adding sheed, if your gonna take a chance, I rather have arenas or AI over sheed.
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Bewitched wrote:
Oh crap, 5 more years of Stern.
what!! God let him live 5 more years!! DAMN!
Showtime

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Wow I never thought one vetoed trade would cause such crap in Laker land! we have since had to deal lamar for money, costing us our 6th man of the year, and we all now we need help on that hideous bench. We have had to watch gasol go through the season with uncertainty, watch paul make the clips great now and for the future, and possibly now kick our butts out of the playoffs, and now howard don't want to come, cause he wants to play with a great pg! which we don't have cause stern vetoed it. I thought by now we would have been all passed this, but the lakers have not beeen able to do anything since, there was no plan B in place! ugh

Why this stern is made in Newyork city? NEW YORK CITYY!??

Since: Apr 08

Akron, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Showtime wrote:
Wow I never thought one vetoed trade would cause such crap in Laker land! we have since had to deal lamar for money, costing us our 6th man of the year, and we all now we need help on that hideous bench. We have had to watch gasol go through the season with uncertainty, watch paul make the clips great now and for the future, and possibly now kick our butts out of the playoffs, and now howard don't want to come, cause he wants to play with a great pg! which we don't have cause stern vetoed it. I thought by now we would have been all passed this, but the lakers have not beeen able to do anything since, there was no plan B in place! ugh
Why this stern is made in Newyork city? NEW YORK CITYY!??
One should always have a plan Be. IMO lol

Your buddy Stern is really driving it to the hoop to get the owners to instate Adam Silver as the commish after he leaves (before the next Collective Bargaining Agreement). See there ... he's even trying to control things even when he will be gone. Control freak!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,081 - 54,100 of67,596
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••