this is the Greatest Dream Team ever ! 2012 !

Posted in the NBA Basketball Forum

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2012

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 11, 2012
 
King James vs Air Jordan ? KING JAMES TODAY AND EVERYDAY !!!!!
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 12, 2012
 
LJ is five times better than MJ. In MJ's last two years with the Wizards . the refs stopped applying Jordans Rules, he was just a little better than the avg NBA player. The refs helped MJ more than any other player, he really is not that good. In college he was the third best player on his team, Brad Daugherty and James Worthy was better. Heck, LJ came out of HS, the first year in the NBA he was already dominant, he had skills that we have never seen in a kid that young.MJ did not get his first ring till he was 28, LJ 27. KoME is not even in the same class as LJ and MJ.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 12, 2012
 
If there was any doubt that this dream team would
beat the original, the Argentina blow-out and the
manner in which it happened put those doubts to
sleep. One minute the game was close and the next minute it was all but over. What a great performance by great athletes playing together
as a super team.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 12, 2012
 
bobob wrote:
If there was any doubt that this dream team would
beat the original, the Argentina blow-out and the
manner in which it happened put those doubts to
sleep. One minute the game was close and the next minute it was all but over. What a great performance by great athletes playing together
as a super team.
Hold on now .... Spain is making it close!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 12, 2012
 
Ginobili wrote:
LJ is five times better than MJ. In MJ's last two years with the Wizards . the refs stopped applying Jordans Rules, he was just a little better than the avg NBA player. The refs helped MJ more than any other player, he really is not that good. In college he was the third best player on his team, Brad Daugherty and James Worthy was better. Heck, LJ came out of HS, the first year in the NBA he was already dominant, he had skills that we have never seen in a kid that young.MJ did not get his first ring till he was 28, LJ 27. KoME is not even in the same class as LJ and MJ.
What if Spain wins ? Then we may be wrong ?
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 12, 2012
 
That was a close shave but LJ did what it took to beat a strong Spain team full of NBA players.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 12, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on now .... Spain is making it close!!
I know---I spoke too soon.

“Golden State Of Mind”

Since: Jun 09

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 12, 2012
 
Damn, I didn't even get to see the game!
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 12, 2012
 
Diamond X wrote:
Damn, I didn't even get to see the game!
I think the rest of the world has caught up.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 12, 2012
 
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>I think the rest of the world has caught up.
True ! Bird, Magic, MJ were special because they HATED eachother . Now all the players are buddies and Suck up to eachother .
Sammy

Kitchener, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 12, 2012
 
Crazytempest wrote:
<quoted text>
True ! Bird, Magic, MJ were special because they HATED eachother . Now all the players are buddies and Suck up to eachother .
true

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 13, 2012
 
Diamond X wrote:
Damn, I didn't even get to see the game!
The USA team was flat; Carmelo couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with his 3 pt shooting in the first half. The defense
was being easily handled by an excellent Spanish player,
and there was lot's of fouls called, which slowed the game
to the delight of Spain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NBA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lakers fans (Nov '07) 9 min Black Mamba 72,101
Lakers coaching search: NBA experts weigh in wh... Aug 23 lake4life 21
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
LeBron James Gives Wade, Bosh Cold Shoulder, Tr... Aug 15 sam 5
Jeremy Lin Manhood Size Discussions Reveal Raci... (Feb '12) Aug 15 sam 21
Can Sebastian Telfair salvage his career in Cle... (Apr '10) Aug 13 johnny 44
Lost Akron: What long-gone landmarks do you miss? Aug 13 Tyrees Baby Mama 21

Search the NBA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••