Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2012
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where are Emma, Granny and Andy? Haven't seen any posts from them. Hope they are all okay.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hi Carolyn. I'm enjoying my Saturday. I'm fine. How are you? Enjoy the race.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Carolyn. I'm enjoying my Saturday. I'm fine. How are you? Enjoy the race.
Certainly good to hear from you. I don't have cable anymore (found it too expensive)so can't watch the race. I do listen to it on the radio.
Have a good weekend, and don't stay away so long.
ROMNEY RYAN 2012

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

PLEASE don't conjure up Andy...lol ;)
smoke fan

Williamsburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly good to hear from you. I don't have cable anymore (found it too expensive)so can't watch the race. I do listen to it on the radio.
Have a good weekend, and don't stay away so long.
the radio does as good a job or better most races Carolyn. I admire people who figure out how to make their budgets work:)
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

smoke fan wrote:
<quoted text>the radio does as good a job or better most races Carolyn. I admire people who figure out how to make their budgets work:)
Other than not being able to see what's going on on the track, those announcers on the radio exude a lot of excitement in their voices, much more exciting than the announcers on TV.
Justin TV

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 18, 2012
 
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly good to hear from you. I don't have cable anymore (found it too expensive)so can't watch the race. I do listen to it on the radio.
Have a good weekend, and don't stay away so long.
Go to Justin TV on your computer and watch it. That's what I do when I'm not near a TV but have my computer. It's the same as what's on Tv. It's pretty cool.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justin TV wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Justin TV on your computer and watch it. That's what I do when I'm not near a TV but have my computer. It's the same as what's on Tv. It's pretty cool.
Thank you.
Justin TV

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 20, 2012
 
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
Hope you got a chance to check the race out on the Internet.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justin TV wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you got a chance to check the race out on the Internet.
No, I didn't. I'll stick with the radio. That way I won't be a basket case when I see Tony spinning. But, thanks anyway.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi Carolyn. I enjoyed the Bristol race. Have a nice Sunday.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey Its Emma wrote:
Hi Carolyn. I enjoyed the Bristol race. Have a nice Sunday.
Hi, Emma. Glad you enjoyed the race. Another disappointing race. Hope you are well and enjoying the last days of summer. Well, almost the last days. Time does fly by. Have a good week.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Tony Stewart Forum right now

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Tony Back 17 min Manic 2 31
RTA &prices 2 hr GO TONY GO 2
Dale JR 3 hr harleyjohn73 1
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) 3 hr Hey Its Emma 180
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Mon CatRod53 400
Edwards Leaving Roush Mon CatRod53 1
Charlotte tour Jul 25 Sarah 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••