Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#1 Feb 18, 2012
geez Louise she is not the second coming of the lord.... she is not even a good example of a racer....JMO let us promote those who let their racing on the track speak volumes, not their ability to sprawl like a street walker over a car....I mean REALLY...
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Feb 19, 2012
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20120219/...

100% agree! With all the hoopla about Danica I didn't realize until last night that she's not even the first women to race in the 500. So she must be the first to have such an investment made for her.

Considering her driving record I still don't get it and am tired of it too.
debrobeaudean

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Feb 19, 2012
Danica gave us some inside information, letting us know that she does have a brain, not just getting the ride because of her sponsorship deal.. Danica moved up on my respect meter with her talks during the race. She is a far more legitimate racer than Kyle Petty and Kenny Wallace, but we are forced to listen to those NASCAR butt kissers far too much.. I would rather have any driver out of the car speaking to us about the race. in fact,,, when a guy is wrecked.. pull him out and put him in the booth
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
Danica gave us some inside information, letting us know that she does have a brain, not just getting the ride because of her sponsorship deal.. Danica moved up on my respect meter with her talks during the race. She is a far more legitimate racer than Kyle Petty and Kenny Wallace, but we are forced to listen to those NASCAR butt kissers far too much.. I would rather have any driver out of the car speaking to us about the race. in fact,,, when a guy is wrecked.. pull him out and put him in the booth
Sorry about this. But, what are the announcers doing? Seems to me they are kissing Danica's butt.
I'm sure she will be bitching when she gets wrecked. Remember when she was spun out by one of the older drivers and she asked if there was a penalty for that? What? She isn't allowed to be wrecked?
debrobeaudean

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2012
I am just SO glad the idiot announcers are not bad mouthing ANYONE so far this year

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about this. But, what are the announcers doing? Seems to me they are kissing Danica's butt.
I'm sure she will be bitching when she gets wrecked. Remember when she was spun out by one of the older drivers and she asked if there was a penalty for that? What? She isn't allowed to be wrecked?
I have saw her tangle with 2 of the IRL drivers and had to have security nab her and settle her down.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Looks like the points that was bought, traded or whatever for Danica has back fired for Blaney.
Its not looking good for him now to make the race. I still think this deal sucks..........

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2012
debrobeaudean wrote:
I am just SO glad the idiot announcers are not bad mouthing ANYONE so far this year
Mikey bad
mouthed Juniors beard.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#10 Feb 19, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Mikey bad
mouthed Juniors beard.
But don't U think he should shave it? Personaly I think men look good if it is Dark Brown , Black or even gray . But blonde & red YUCK!! JMHO :)

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#11 Feb 19, 2012
It just is not right .I hope they tighten that rule. Danica needs to earn her way into the 500.Blaney raced himself to those points, He deserves to use them. This is just so wrong. Someone should have stepped up and got a car together for the shootout for Trevor Bayne too.
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 19, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>I have saw her tangle with 2 of the IRL drivers and had to have security nab her and settle her down.
Yes, she acted tough knowing full well that those guys wouldn't smack her since she is a woman. Let her tangle with Robby Gordon. I don't think he would look at her as a woman, just another competitor and maybe put her in her place.

“Smokennnnn!!!!”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2012
Danica stay in Nascar had been all talk and no walk.I'v seen clips of her in her go-cart races and I think shes dangerous and not in a good way, but in a kill someone way. Just saying...

“smokes~ mojo”

Since: Dec 06

kepin' the ears on the big dog

#14 Feb 19, 2012
yea that is my fear she is a green rookie that needs to be in Nationwide another year
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, she acted tough knowing full well that those guys wouldn't smack her since she is a woman. Let her tangle with Robby Gordon. I don't think he would look at her as a woman, just another competitor and maybe put her in her place.
So, is she included in the 'have at it BOYS' policy or not?
Carolyn

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 19, 2012
CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is she included in the 'have at it BOYS' policy or not?
I really don't know, but I think she should be treated the same way as the male drivers. That is my opinion.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Feb 20, 2012
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't know, but I think she should be treated the same way as the male drivers. That is my opinion.
And I totally agree with you. She even made a comment Sat night that she resents comments like "you did good for a girl". Bottom line though, that's what everything comes down to. Win, lose, DNF, the fact that she's a woman will be brought into it.

So, when she loses her temper, which I think is easy for her, decides to make a trip to somebody else's pitbox and gets physical with another driver, what are they to do?

Just standing there are smiling at her will tick her off even more. And her owner won't be there to intervene because he's still on the track going the "W".

Nascar can ding her with 'actions detrimental to stock car racing' and hit her in the pocketbook - but, for no other reason than she's female, the driver she's venting at is defenseless.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#18 Feb 20, 2012
manic depressive 2 wrote:
<quoted text> But don't U think he should shave it? Personaly I think men look good if it is Dark Brown , Black or even gray . But blonde & red YUCK!! JMHO :)
Well it's not Mikey's job to belly ache about Jr's beard. He needs to take care of his cheating car and driving well enough to make the race. No I don't like the beard but its none of my business .

Since: Feb 12

West Orange, NJ

#19 Feb 20, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's not Mikey's job to belly ache about Jr's beard. He needs to take care of his cheating car and driving well enough to make the race. No I don't like the beard but its none of my business .
I was just asking no need to get upset. Forget it.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20 Feb 20, 2012
ruttrosmokesmojo wrote:
It just is not right .I hope they tighten that rule. Danica needs to earn her way into the 500.Blaney raced himself to those points, He deserves to use them. This is just so wrong. Someone should have stepped up and got a car together for the shootout for Trevor Bayne too.
Trevor is in the shootout.
He is running in the one with Carl and Jr.
EARNHARDT SUCKS

Naples, FL

#21 Feb 20, 2012
snow wrote:
<quoted text>Mikey bad
mouthed Juniors beard.
You are a lying, ignorant jerk. Mikey was just joking, you IgnorantAsshole.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart on Atlanta entry list 1 hr CatRod53 46
A wreck 2 hr Asdf 1
Tony Stewart roller coaster of emotions about n... 4 hr 24dianamarie 15
Tony and Tara is getting married. (Jan '08) Fri Carolyn 259
Smoke is back Fri Jim 7
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism Aug 26 Manic 2 39
Wow Tony went to far Aug 25 88fingers88 264
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tony Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••