Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Threat? What threat?! You must be looking for a fight if that's what you think. You are here most of the time, and you are all over the place...a lot like JS. Quite a few similarities.......
FK I love to fight. Think what ever you want sweet cheeks . But the one thing that can not be changed . Both Grandfathers were Dead by 1967. My mom died in 1984 & dad 1977. This is one thing even you can not change. More importantly My sons R 40 & 28. How did MARO give birth 40 yrs ago.< I gotta see how you answer this!!!!! LMAO
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

MANIC 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Maro would be in her 30s by now.No 2 people hated each other then me & Maro. And I do not obsess about her . WHAT THE FK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? My ISP has stated I was in INDIA and I was sitting in good ole Up state NY. I can not believe Maro is the only person that lives in Mooresville NC. If you go back thru the yrs quite a few posters ISP addresses were Mooresville NC.(You do know you can make your ISP address what ever you want????? GET IT????) More IMPORTANTLY the Clowns have admitted many many times the R MALE !!!! And there is no reason for anyone on the WORLD WIDE WEBB TO DENY THERE SEX (MALE OR FEMALE). All I can say what ever your problem is with Maro it goes way be on normal. If I could get over the violent fights Maro & I had < And the were NASTY. Lady or mister you should have NO PROBLEM getting over any thing that happened between you & MARO. After all this is THE FKING WORLD WIDE WEBB.Who the FK gets all bent out of shape for what is discussed on the FKING WEB GET OVER IT!!!! GET A LIFE!!!! HOW SAD.
typical liberal...distorting history...whatever...you are going to lie no matter what...have a good life
manic 2

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
typical liberal...distorting history...whatever...you are going to lie no matter what...have a good life
Truth sucks doesn't it!! ROTFLMFAO FYI I am not a registered Voter As far as I am concerned Democrats & Republicans they R all crooks every FKING one of them. AND THATS THE TRUTH !!!!:)
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

I'm a clown reject. Not that good of a troll. Disappointing
Manic 2

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Snow wrote:
I'm a clown reject. Not that good of a troll. Disappointing
Get with the program :)I have hated clowns for as long as I can remember. LOL
Snow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Get with the program :)I have hated clowns for as long as I can remember. LOL
Well I envy them my proxy hider quit so I have to go by my real name now. I troll everyone on here. wake up. No one can do a damn thing about it either. After all I am friends with drivers.
Manic 2

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Snow wrote:
<quoted text>Well I envy them my proxy hider quit so I have to go by my real name now. I troll everyone on here. wake up. No one can do a damn thing about it either. After all I am friends with drivers.
R U Drunk ?? J/A ( U could share :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tony Stewart Discussions

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Tony Back 16 min GO TONY GO 24
Huge PUNCH IN THE MOUTH delivered... (Jun '12) 6 hr KARMA THE CLOWN 179
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) 20 hr CatRod53 400
Edwards Leaving Roush 23 hr CatRod53 1
Charlotte tour Jul 25 Sarah 1
Pay dirt: Darrell Wallace Jr. wins truck race a... Jul 23 Manic 2 1
Smoke is back on dirt Jul 19 Manic 2 3
•••
•••