Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

I was with a group of friends last night and somehow the discussion of music and silly songs came up. One of my co-workers husband started singing "They're coming to take me away ha ha, he he, ho ho"!

I had never heard of the song before but the stupid laughing sure was familiar and I had to check it out.

This is just one of the links to this song on You Tube. I can now put all their nonsense into perspective because I know, as the song says, they are completely out of their mind!

Well clowns, they can't take you away fast enough for me, but I do hope you get the help you need.
MANIC 2

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hnzHtm1jhL4XX
I was with a group of friends last night and somehow the discussion of music and silly songs came up. One of my co-workers husband started singing "They're coming to take me away ha ha, he he, ho ho"!
I had never heard of the song before but the stupid laughing sure was familiar and I had to check it out.
This is just one of the links to this song on You Tube. I can now put all their nonsense into perspective because I know, as the song says, they are completely out of their mind!
Well clowns, they can't take you away fast enough for me, but I do hope you get the help you need.
This song has been pasted on here a # of times over the yrs.Can,t you come up with something NEW . GEEEEH They come on here because Carolyn responds to them. It really is not hard to figure out. They just harmless kids .
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hnzHtm1jhL4XX
I'm pretty sure the clowns are all one very bored, very mean person who has been posting here for years. She isn't even a Smoke fan; she just wants to give her parents grief. They are Smoke fans, and I think they deserve better...
manic 2

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure the clowns are all one very bored, very mean person who has been posting here for years. She isn't even a Smoke fan; she just wants to give her parents grief. They are Smoke fans, and I think they deserve better...
HINT The clowns NEVER SWEAR < GET IT???? ONLY woman NAME CALL & Swear at each other. Hell I am proof of this:):):) LMAO< GET IT! MEN DO NOT SWEAR AND USE Fowl LANGUGE AROUND WOMEN. At least not REAL MEN. The Clowns do not swear. They are a pain in the azz & annoying as hell. Just like young boys.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - I think the clowns are just one person too. You are very gracious in calling her "bored and mean"; my definition is she is more like a pimple on the butt of the human race.

And although I had never heard of that song before, I'm still inclined to think she absolutely relates to it and is revealing her true mental state when she repeated chooses it as her byword.

I do not understand why anyone spends their time intentionally trying to annoy or irritate others. Life is too short for such fluff.
manic2

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree - I think the clowns are just one person too. You are very gracious in calling her "bored and mean"; my definition is she is more like a pimple on the butt of the human race.
And although I had never heard of that song before, I'm still inclined to think she absolutely relates to it and is revealing her true mental state when she repeated chooses it as her byword.
I do not understand why anyone spends their time intentionally trying to annoy or irritate others. Life is too short for such fluff.
FYI as usual you R totally
CLUELSS LMFAO. Instant Karma has always had an hard on for Maro. She accuses everyone of being Maro. And she is always WRONG. I still put my money on a bunch of bored high-school boys. I could Never fake being harmless. More importantly I would not want to.
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> FYI as usual you R totally
CLUELSS LMFAO. Instant Karma has always had an hard on for Maro. She accuses everyone of being Maro. And she is always WRONG. I still put my money on a bunch of bored high-school boys. I could Never fake being harmless. More importantly I would not want to.
Looks like you're delusional - you're the only one who mentioned Maro.

Stick with posting current Nascar news. I will give credit where credit is due and that's the only thing I've seen you're not bad at.
manic 2

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're delusional - you're the only one who mentioned Maro.
Stick with posting current Nascar news. I will give credit where credit is due and that's the only thing I've seen you're not bad at.
Sorry I know who Instant Karma is . And she & Maro hated each other. And shes been accusing me of being her ever since I came on here . No matter what nic she hides under it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who he or she is. PROOF Post #3 She isn't even a Smoke fan; she just wants to give her parents grief.( My father died in 1977 my MOM 1984 ) < Get it. MARO fought with her parents on here. And to make things really CLEAR ! My Dads father died in 1966 & My MOMS in 1967.And they left me NO MONEY! Sorry but certain posters give themselves away so easily .
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>HINT The clowns NEVER SWEAR < GET IT???? ONLY woman NAME CALL & Swear at each other. Hell I am proof of this:):):) LMAO< GET IT! MEN DO NOT SWEAR AND USE Fowl LANGUGE AROUND WOMEN. At least not REAL MEN. The Clowns do not swear. They are a pain in the azz & annoying as hell. Just like young boys.
You are either naive or lying...and I don't think you're naive. Why would you lie for her? It just doesn't make sense...unless you somehow relate to her...that must be it! Evil relates to evil
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

manic 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I know who Instant Karma is . And she & Maro hated each other. And shes been accusing me of being her ever since I came on here . No matter what nic she hides under it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out who he or she is. PROOF Post #3 She isn't even a Smoke fan; she just wants to give her parents grief.( My father died in 1977 my MOM 1984 ) < Get it. MARO fought with her parents on here. And to make things really CLEAR ! My Dads father died in 1966 & My MOMS in 1967.And they left me NO MONEY! Sorry but certain posters give themselves away so easily .
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be here
manic2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were half as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be here
R U Threateningly me. OMFG ROTFLMFAO
manic2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either naive or lying...and I don't think you're naive. Why would you lie for her? It just doesn't make sense...unless you somehow relate to her...that must be it! Evil relates to evil
Maro has to much pride to act as childless as the clowns. Plus I know teenage boys that R FKING off. Your problem with Maro is a sickness. GET HELP. FYI I did not get along with Maro. I just blew it off. After all it is just the web. Nothing more No big deal..LMFAO
CatRod53

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

I vaguely recall the name Maro, but she stopped posting here shortly after I started. I assumed she just lost interest.

Apparently she made a real impression for her name to keep popping up.

I don't keep up with multiple personalities, but I find it odd that the clowns, all of them, are silent, but Maro's name is dominating this thread. Oh, the games people play ......
MANIC 2

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

CatRod53 wrote:
I vaguely recall the name Maro, but she stopped posting here shortly after I started. I assumed she just lost interest.
I don't keep up with multiple personalities, but I find it odd that the clowns, all of them, are silent, but Maro's name is dominating this thread. Oh, the games people play ......
Most of Maro's fights Were defending Smoke . She would defend him to the death.I can not believe she would come on here trashing him. Especially now that he is hurt so bad. She was no worse or better then anyone on this forum.Maro left because her health & her parents.She told everyone why she left. Again she was someone who use to post on here .It is certain people on here that will not let her go.The clowns R only on here after a race .I would not expect any teenager to hang out on here 24/7.Plus they should have summer jobs.Almost left out MARO swears as bad as I do. And a leopard NEVER changes it spots.J/S
r u delusional

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

MANIC 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Most of Maro's fights Were defending Smoke . She would defend him to the death.I can not believe she would come on here trashing him. Especially now that he is hurt so bad. She was no worse or better then anyone on this forum.Maro left because her health & her parents.She told everyone why she left. Again she was someone who use to post on here .It is certain people on here that will not let her go.The clowns R only on here after a race .I would not expect any teenager to hang out on here 24/7.Plus they should have summer jobs.Almost left out MARO swears as bad as I do. And a leopard NEVER changes it spots.J/S
Your memory is apparently not what it used to be. "Maro" had a lot of different nics and pretended to be a lot of different people. And she never left. She just wanted folks to think she did.
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

manic2 wrote:
<quoted text> R U Threateningly me. OMFG ROTFLMFAO
Threat? What threat?! You must be looking for a fight if that's what you think. You are here most of the time, and you are all over the place...a lot like JS. Quite a few similarities.......
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

CatRod53 wrote:
"Maro" was once symonymous with evil on this forum. Some posters hung on her every word; some saw through her. She knew how to play people, and she was brutal to some.
According to some reliable sources, "Maro" pretended to love her grandfather and supposedly took care of him in his last days. However, the way she posted about him sounded more like contempt and disgust, and he died and she inherited quite a large sum of money. The Tony Stewart forum was divided; she had a lot of fans, for some reason, but some of us sided with her parents. It was messy; be glad you missed it.
instant KARMA

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

CatRod53 wrote:
At one time, one of the posters here had the same isp, Mooresville. Justine (Maro) posted as the other person from Mooresville, and it wasn't pretty. Don't believe anything about her having too much "pride" to act like a clown; I personally would not put anything past her. God help her! It's a shame when someone in her late 20s has nothing better to do than troll an internet forum. It's sad, really.
MANIC 2

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

instant KARMA wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time, one of the posters here had the same isp, Mooresville. Justine (Maro) posted as the other person from Mooresville, and it wasn't pretty. Don't believe anything about her having too much "pride" to act like a clown; I personally would not put anything past her. God help her! It's a shame when someone in her late 20s has nothing better to do than troll an internet forum. It's sad, really.
Maro would be in her 30s by now.No 2 people hated each other then me & Maro. And I do not obsess about her . WHAT THE FK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? My ISP has stated I was in INDIA and I was sitting in good ole Up state NY. I can not believe Maro is the only person that lives in Mooresville NC. If you go back thru the yrs quite a few posters ISP addresses were Mooresville NC.(You do know you can make your ISP address what ever you want????? GET IT????) More IMPORTANTLY the Clowns have admitted many many times the R MALE !!!! And there is no reason for anyone on the WORLD WIDE WEBB TO DENY THERE SEX (MALE OR FEMALE). All I can say what ever your problem is with Maro it goes way be on normal. If I could get over the violent fights Maro & I had < And the were NASTY. Lady or mister you should have NO PROBLEM getting over any thing that happened between you & MARO. After all this is THE FKING WORLD WIDE WEBB.Who the FK gets all bent out of shape for what is discussed on the FKING WEB GET OVER IT!!!! GET A LIFE!!!! HOW SAD.
MANIC 2

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

r u delusional wrote:
<quoted text>
Your memory is apparently not what it used to be. "Maro" had a lot of different nics and pretended to be a lot of different people. And she never left. She just wanted folks to think she did.
YEA RIGHT & WHO IS SWITCHING NICS NOW?????? ROTFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Tony Stewart Forum right now

Search the Tony Stewart Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Stewart silence heightens roar of criticism 1 hr conservancyatMHR 5
listen to micheal wallace video on tony 1 hr CatRod53 65
NASCAR statement on Stewart news 1 hr Joe 5
Joe Gibbs: Tony Stewart is "a racer's racer" 2 hr Manic 2 7
Accident 2 hr Manic 2 21
Edwards Driving JGR's 4th Team in 2015 12 hr Manic2 4
Wow Tony went to far Tue MANIC2 255
•••
•••