First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Australia

#1 Jan 17, 2007
Here's a cool web site with Nascar stories starring all the drivers, spouses, crew members, family, owners, etc. They have some great fiction there to read & they have a few awesome stories with Tony as the main character. Let me warn you, some of them can get pretty hot & heavy, if you know what I mean. ;)

http://www.trackbunnies.org/index.php
Curious

Australia

#2 Jan 18, 2007
Has anyone been to this web site before?
ohracefan

Collierville, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2007
Curious wrote:
Has anyone been to this web site before?
I haven't seen that exact site, before, but I've seen others like it. Some of those folks can write, others just seem a little too obsessed with their subject matter. But, thanks for sharing the link.
Smoke Fan in IL

Latonia, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2007
A lot of those stories are very good with or without Smoke in them. Some are silly yes, but some actually rival some romance novels out there. You'd be surprised if that is your bag.
Curious

Australia

#5 Jan 19, 2007
Yeah, that's the stories I really like .. the romance ones & having Smoke as the main character makes it that much more romantic & hot. ;)

“Can I Date Elliott?”

Since: Dec 06

Southeast Texas

#6 Jan 19, 2007
I'm one of the writers on Track Bunnies. I'm 38Paige38
Curious

Australia

#7 Jan 19, 2007
They have some good stories over there! One night last weekend, I stayed up all night reading one of the longer stories until I finished it instead of going to sleep. Never did go to sleep because by time I finished, it was time to get up! Lol
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#8 Jan 25, 2007
Hi
Curious

Australia

#9 Feb 2, 2007
Ok, I've been surfing the net for a couple days now looking for more fan fiction to read involving Nascar drivers. Can anyone tell me why in the heck there are so many stories out there that contain "Slash" relationships between the drivers? It seems there are more stories out there with drivers having relationships between each other then there are of them being with women in romantic fantasy stories. No wonder so many people say they are gay! Lol.
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#10 Feb 3, 2007
Curious,I guess it's because they are all friends.Yea like the girl that dates her boss.They make the stories up.Some might be,but not all of them are.
Curious

Australia

#11 Feb 3, 2007
I have never had sex with any of my same sex "friends" but writers of fan fiction sure love to have all the drivers having sex with each other & I'm not saying I believe they are anywhere near the truth because I don't. If what goes on in these stories was really going on, there would be way too much drama going on for anyone to be able to concentrate & drive on the track! Lol
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#13 Feb 3, 2007
me never,I don't think the drivers do that,lol
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#15 Feb 3, 2007
I know they don't.I got a headache behind my ears,and on the back if my neck,my whole back feels dizzy.
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#17 Feb 3, 2007
Thank you a million
Curious

Australia

#18 Feb 3, 2007
I made the mistake of reading one of those "Slash" stories & now I can actually mentally picture what I read! Awww! LOL
Smoke Fan in IL

Latonia, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2007
www.trackbunnies.com is a good site. I've seen the slash sites...this isn't one of them. Lots of Tony stories and a lot of Junior stories as well.
tonyszambonigirl

AOL

#20 Feb 3, 2007
they sound so cool to read will have too check out that thread
Curious

Australia

#21 Feb 3, 2007
Yeah, that's the first fan fiction site I started reading at, the TrackBunnies web site. They have some really good romantic stories there. I read most of the stories with Tony there & I was looking for other Nascar Fan Fiction web sites which is when I found all the sites with the "Slash" stories. I was surprized to see there were so many stories out there of drivers having sexual relationships with each other!
Jennifer Watts

Waynesville, NC

#22 Feb 4, 2007
Is there anything good romantic stories about kertus davis?You can tell me.
From20to14

Canada

#25 Oct 19, 2008
19Paige19 wrote:
I'm one of the writers on Track Bunnies. I'm 38Paige38
Hey Paige since trackbunnies are no more [:(so sad] is there another fan fic site you would know of, that isnt full of all that slash?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tony Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Chat Nov 21 Die Tony Stewart ... 55
This race fan is 'bummed' (Feb '12) Nov 16 DOug 90
fanfeedback@nascar.com (Apr '07) Nov 15 CatRod53 418
Contact Nascar Regarding Any/All Issues in Ques... (Aug '07) Nov 6 llmrees 42
STEWART TRIES To MURDER KESELOWSKI Nov 3 Freedy Fudpuker 6
How tall is Tony really? (Mar '09) Nov 3 RacedriverBrookline 119
Shake up rumored at SHR Oct 27 Die Tony Stewart ... 23

Tony Stewart People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE