Stewart Says Nascar a Much Different Sport Without Earnhardt Policing Garage

Oct 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Captain Thunder's NASCAR News

After his Martinsville win yesterday, Tony Stewart was asked if his attitude toward rough racing has changed at all since he became a team owner.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 1, 2011
Barr

Temperance, MI

#1 Oct 31, 2011
This is to funny. Yeah Earhnardt would police the garage but he would turn around and do exactly what he was telling others not to do.

“I am the Illuminati :):) ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Barr wrote:
This is to funny. Yeah Earhnardt would police the garage but he would turn around and do exactly what he was telling others not to do.
U R very right Sr told drivers to NEVER TO BLOCK HIM. And his own words R what got him killed !!! Tony needs to remember if Sr practiced what he preached he might still be alive today.
X Jr Fan

Cleveland, TN

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Exactly... That was what was so odd about it, for the first time in his career(and his last) he was driving defensively instead of offensively and that was the reason he got killed.
nasfan155556etc

Panama City, FL

#4 Nov 1, 2011
X Jr Fan wrote:
Exactly... That was what was so odd about it, for the first time in his career(and his last) he was driving defensively instead of offensively and that was the reason he got killed.
He got killed because Sterling Marlin put the old bump on him.
Sterling had a a car that could win the 500 and Dale knew it. He
got what he had dished out so many times before. It is sad that it
turned out the way it did. I wish he would have had on a hans device.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Childress Racing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kurt Busch-Keselowski feud flares up just in ti... Apr '14 Kurtfann41 1
JR Motorsports set to take Texas by storm in Au... Apr '14 ramfan9 1
Jimmie Johnson dynasty deserves more fans than ... (Nov '13) Apr '14 hello1 28
Drivers to watch at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto ... Mar '14 Norman2 1
Letarte Joins NBC's NASCAR Broadcast Team (Jan '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 8
Clint Bowyer spins boss, but both get top-fives (Jul '13) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 4
Ticker: Here's how Dale Jr. would have won NASC... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Whoyakidding 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Richard Childress Racing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••